Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pokemon Request Trade

I'm doing a fic trade with DerpySquid, and this is where i'll be posting my stories from his part of the ideas.

Keep in mind this won't be affecting any of my own stories. It's just me doing some requests for DerpySquid.

EDIT: I ended up posting this in the wrong topic by mistake, which I can't understand because I clearly remember posting it here. If there's any way I can undo that other post i'd like to know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Petal meadow, a beautiful plains area known in the region. It's a place perfect for, oh I don't know, a picnic maybe a campout, or a walk. I would go for one if I weren't a disembodied voice. Anyways, this is a very... "special" walk for a kid named Zapp. Well he's a Pikachu for who knows why, but doesn't really matter. He  took his team of pokemon on a walk into the plains for a day off. His team consists of Charizard (and his son Charmander), Blastoise, Ivysaur, Lucario, Flareon, Ninetales, and Jolteon.

Zapp: Ahh, I told you guys this was a good idea. This is the perfect day for a walk.

Blastoise: Don't push it kid. Seriously, don't.

Ninetales: I like this. It reminds me of times before I became a legendary.

Zapp took out his water bottle and gulped down the last of it's content. Him, along with everyone else, drank a lot before and during the walk. Zapp felt a slight pain in his lower half, but decided to ignore it. Charmander on the other hand couldn't hold on as well.

Charmander: Um, Pop?

Charizard: What's up?

Charmander: I, uh, I need to-

Ivysaur: Hey Zappy, when's the next town?

Zapp: Uh, the next town is going to be another 5 hours away. Why do you ask?

Ivysaur: Well, I need to take a leak.

Charmander cringed after hearing that.

Charizard: That what you need?

Charmander: Yes...

Blastoise: Don't sweat champ. There's a good chance there could be a stop sometime soon. Just hold on.

While everyone was walking, the liquids from earlier went through them faster then a Noko. Forget I said that. Anyways they kept going for about an hour until someone spoke up.

Flareon: Um, hey Zapp?

Zapp: Yeah?

Flareon: You remember what Charmander said back there?

Zapp: Yes, what are you playing at?

Flareon: I need to go too.

Zapp: Oh for the love of-

Blastoise: Yeah, i'm with Flareon on this one.

Jolteon: Hey, we're sorruounded by empty land, why don't we just let loose here?

Zapp: ARE YOU SERIOUS!? This is a Public land!

Lucario: I an with young master Zapp on this one. If we are caught we can get a very high fine.

Jolteon: So? How much you got on you?

Zapp: I literally only have enough to buy a candy bar.

They kept on walking, throwing out the idea of using the plains, but nobody can hold on forever. About 2 hours later, everyone was having their doubts.

Ninetales: A- are we any closer to a stop?

Zapp: nope. The next stop is another 2 hour walk.

Charizard: I am not walking for another two hours!

Flareon: well, I guess we should head back then.

They turned around and went back, trying to hold on, but no luck. Nobody could hide how bad they needed to go, except for Charizard, who refused to grab himself in front of his son. Zapp dug through his bag and pulled out a plastic bowl and his empty water bottle.

Zapp: Hey guys! I have something we can use!

Everyone gathered around Zapp to see what he was planning, and knew exactly what thei options were.

Ivysaur: looks like only one of us can use one of these.

Ninetales: But which one of us?

Charizard remained silent, still trying to prevent grabbing himself. He was about to wet himself, and Zapp found a way to help him out.

Zapp: Alight, um, Charmander can use the bowl, Lucario you go with him.

Lucario: Of course young master Zapp.

Jolteon: Seriously that's going to get annoying after a while.

Lucario left with Charmander into the forest, with everyone else left to choose on who uses the bottle. Charizard then grabbed his crotch now that his son wasn't looking.

Blastoise: Alright, so who gets the bottle?

Ninetales: I think I should use it because HELLO? Legendary?

Jolteon: Riiiight, and why does that make you worthy of a bottle?

Charizard: Hey! I'm the one that went three hours not grabbing my crotch!I should get this bottle!

Everyone kept arguing for two minutes over who gets the bottle, until Flareon noticed something.

Flareon: Hey, where's Zapp?

Zapp came walking back, brushing his gloved paws on his hoodie.

Zapp: *Whistling Super Mario Bros. Theme*

Charizard: Where were you? And where's the bottle?

Zapp: Who do you think was holding the bottle?

Ivysaur: OH COME ON! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Everyone ran off into the forest, except for Ivysaur, who wet himself out of sheer rage. It went on for about a minute and a half. Once he finished, he was still very peeved off with Zapp, and attacked him.

Meanwhile in the forest, Charmander and Lucario found the right place to use the bowl.

Charmander: Oh man, finally! I can't take it anymore!

Charmander peed into the bowl for about two minutes, looking relieved to release the pent up urine he kept holding for four, maybe five hours.

I would tell you what happened to Lucario, but i'll save that for the end. For now, Charizard and Blastoise were somewhere in the forest.

Blastoise: Well I hope you don't mind Charizard old buddy, but i'm just going to give out here.

Blastoise ran behind a tree, trying to get his bottom half free, but went too little too late. Once he lost it, so did Charizard.

Charizard: Urk...

They both went on for four minutes each, and once they finished they had to clean up before meeting up with the others.

As for the girls, They got separated during their rush. Jolteon and Flareon were with each other, and no sighn of Ninetales.

Flareon: Ahh, how much did I drink!? I'm supposed to be a fire type!

Jolteon: As long as we don't run into any pokemon we should be-

Machop: Hey! I found one!

Machop threw a large rock at Jolteon, hitting her right in her swollen bladder. She ended up losing total control in front of flareon.

Flareon: AAH! I CAN"T HOLD IT ANYMORE!

Flareon ​ended up peeing herself from the sight of Jolteon's incident. They both went for three minutes while Machop ran.

*Back at the path*

Everyone except for Charmander, Lucaario, and Zapp had a wet spot at their crotch.

Zapp: So, what happed to Ninetales?

Ninetales: I gave up.

Zapp: right, and Lucario? Did you make it dry?

Lucario: Well, yes and no. I found a good spot, but not dry.

Zapp: Ohh... eww...

Everyone just sat there chatting, and Zapp having a black eye from Ivysaur. After a bit they headed back home.

END

ye I know derps not a bad writer tbh I cant write or draw to save my life personaly its just that usualy when people post fiction stuff theyre looking for ways to improve and I,noted that it was a little hard to read as theres too many characters for me peraonaly to follow

Anyway, here's my end of the deal.

(BTW, the oshawott is a boy and the pikachu is a girl)

Hi! My name's Pikachu, and I'm on an expedition team with my friend, Oshawott. I met him when I was wondering through a forest, and we became friends almost immediately afterwards. We decided to become a rescue team, after going on an expedition. One day, we had an expedition in Forrest Grotto, someone had lost an item on the 6th floor.  We got there, and already, it was apparent that it was really humid. We drank a lot of water to keep from passing out from heat exhaustion. We made it through the first floor with minimal encounters, only an Archen and an Tympole, which were easily beaten due to my stat advantage. The second floor was very similar to the first floor, except we ended up getting lost until. After a while, we found the staircase and made it to the third floor. When we were climbing the stairs to the next floor, I realized that the water I was drinking was starting to catch up to me, and realized that it might be a problem. I pushed that thought aside, thinking that we'd probably make it out of the dungeon before that. We cleared the 3rd floor, but there were a lot more pokemon on the floor, compared to the amount we encountered on the 1st and 2nd floors. As we continued on, it became increasingly difficult to concentrate on my moves, as my need to go became increasingly more and more of a problem. Oshawott noticed I had become more nervous and becaome curious.

Oshawott: Hey, um Piakchu are you alright?

Me: Hm? Oh um y-yeah I'm fine.

Oshawott: Are you sure? because you seem a little more, um concentrated on something else.

Me: I'm fine, trust me. Why would I hide something from you?

Oshawott: Alright...

I could tell he wasn't completely buying it, but we kept moving. On the 4th floor, my bladder starting filling up a lot more quickly. I began squirming a lot more and holding myself when he turned around to lead us. Eventually we made it to the 5th floor, but I was slowing down to prevent myself from leaking, and Oshawott definitely noticed. He turned around to stop me at the enterance of the fifth floor.

Oshawott: Okay, seriously, what's wrong?

Me: Nothing I'm fine

Oshawott: Please, tell me!

Me: There's nothing for me to tell!

Oshawott: Fine, we're not moving on until you tell me what's wrong. 

We stood there for five minutes, I tried to hide my situation but if I tried to hide it any longer, I would've lost it. I started holding myself and I whispered

Me: I... I have to pee...

Oshwaott: That's it? Why didn't you tell me earlier we could've turned around so you could've gone?

Me: I'm sorry, it's just embarrassing and.. and...

Tears started to form along my eyes. Oshawott saw this and immediately started comforting me.

Oshawott: Hey, it's alright I'm not mad, just remember next time you can tell me anyting, alright?

Me: O-  okay.

I wiped away the tears.

Oshawott: We have one more floor, do you think you can make it?

Me: I don't know...

Oshawott: Alright, let's keep moving so you'll make it out dry. 

We hurried our paces, well I tried to at least. We made it to the staircase for the 5th floor, and I was approaching my limit. Both of my hands were constantly in my crotch and I was taking baby steps. I got to the 5th floor and a squirt of urine escaped from my crotch, causing me to let put a yip and hold myself harder. 

Oshawott: Are you alright? Did you...

Me: Not yet, but, I don't think I can move. 

Oshawott: What do you mean?

Me: If I take another step, I'll wet myself.

Oshawott: What should we do?

Me: I don't know, but we better do it, fast.

We sat there thinking for a moment before it was to late. Ant=other stream came out. Then another, and another, until I couldn't hold it any longer. The warm liquid seeped through my hands, and down my legs like a river. I couldn't help but sigh in relief as my bladder emptied itself. This went on for another  two minutes before it stopped. I looked up to see Oshawott starring at me, bug-eyed. 

Me: Sorry...

Oshawott: It- It's alright. Lets hurry up and get tthis mission done so you can clean up.

Me: Ok

The mission finished when we (finally) went to the 5th floor, found the item and returned the item.

Edited by Derpysquid (see edit history)

Alright, here's my end of the deal. Also sorry it took so long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story starts on this extremely empty plane, with nobody around. Zapp and his team are sitting in a surprisingly empty plane. They were heading to Lava Lava island to do some research. But i'm getting ahead of myself. First, I should introduce the team to you. Zapp's team consists of (other then Zapp is his Pikachu body) Charmander, Charizard, Lucario, Riolu, Absol, and Arcanine. All of which are males.

Zapp: zzz...

Charizard: Jeez, does he always sleep so easily?

Absol: I think he's just tired. It was a long walk to the airport.

Charizard: Right. Well whatever.

Zapp was sleeping on a few sheets of newspaper and covered with a rubber blanket, both of which will be explained later. Things were going pretty smoothly for the first few hours. Just relaxation and patience. It was an hour after those first few hours that problems arrived.

Arcanine stood up and started to get off his seat.

Absol: Where are you going?

Arcanine: I'm gonna go pee. *chuckle* i'll be right back.

Speaker: This is your pilot speaking. We are currently experiencing a malfunction I the plane's stabilizer. Please remain seated until we land for your safety.

Arcanine: Great, that means I can't go until we get off.

Lucario: Well, it should not be too far. Just try to hang on and i'm sure you'll be fine.

*2 hours later*

Charmander: Well, it's been two hours later. According to the little thing above my text.

Riolu: SHH! We're not supposed to talk about that! We'll be in big trouble if we do!

Absol: Well, so much for a quick landing. 'maybe all that water earlier was a bad idea.'

I porbably should have mentioned, everyone drank a lot of water before and during the trip to the airport. I'd be surprised if you didn't know where that was going.

Charizard: You'd think we would land soon but no. Well I really need to take a leak.

Lucario: Same here, as the young ones say.

It wasn't so bad, so it seemed everyone would be fine. But after half an hour, things were getting even worse. The plane hasn't come close to landing, and everyone was getting desperate. Nobody could hide how bad they needed to go (except for Zapp because, you know, asleep).

Arcanine: G- guys, I can't hold out much longer.

Charizard: I think we got ripped off on this ride.

Charmander: Well, let's see... it says here we wil be landing in 10- no wait, one hour. There was a ketchup stain.

Lucario: I for one am ready to give out.

Absol: I GIVE UP!

Urine ended up running down Absol's legs into the seat once he gave up. He breathed heavily, not caring about wetting himself. That was just about enough to put everyone else out of their misery. I'll save you some time, two minutes out of everyone, two miutes of pent up urine dripping down, and into the seat.

Arcanine: Well, that was about the most emberassing thing I've ever done.

Zapp: zzz...

Charizard: Wait, the kid drank twice as much as I did. How come we haven't seen him wet himself?

Lucario: Do you remember that I put young master Zapp on a few sheets of newspaper?

Charizard: Yes.

Lucario: and do you notice the rubber blanket?

Charizard: Yes, what are you saying?

Lucario: What comes into your mind when you hear that?

Absol: I don't know what your- oh, right.

I hope I don't have to spell it out for you. Anyways Once they landed they hurried out before anyone could notice.

END

Sorry if it's a bit short. There's not really much to work with.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, here's my story 

(Credit for the idea goes to Wheatley)

(This is emolga from pmd- gates to infinity)

I woke up from my bed a little later than usual, and when I went into the hall, everyone already left to go on their own assignments. I looked on the assignment board, and saw that dusparence went missing in Breezy Plains. Again. I sighed to myself as I left the guild to go and find him. When I got to the dungeon, I felt a small twinge in my bladder, not being uncomfortable, just noticeable. I went through the dungeon fairly easily, easily conquering whoever got in my way. When I got to the floor that dusparence was on, I felt a more noticeable nudge from my bladder, shifting more into the territory of uncomfortable. I stopped for a moment to think if I should find a spot to go, or just find dusparence quickly. Before I could come to a conclusion, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, causing me to fall down, and

nothing.

I woke up a few moments later, I woke up to a Emboar and a Haxorus grinning madly at me. I looked down to find that I was tied to a chair, with my hands tied behind my back. The emboar began to speak.

"Well, look who finally came to."

What do you want from me" I shot back "Because I'm not telling you anything"

"Oh, we're not looking for info" the haxorus said "We were just looking for this." He held up my explorer badge. I looked down at my chest to find that it was gone. I looked back up at them.

"What could you want with that?" I asked

"Oh, well I'm glad you asked." The emboar said. "With this little jem of technology, we can call all of your friends to tell them where you are, and that you're not coming back to the guild alive without giving us a lot of cash. Now if you'll excuse us, we have a message to send." With that, the left the room. I looked around and it was the same room that I got knocked out in. I started to think about how I could undo the ropes and escape. But before I could think to hard about the matter, the adrenaline stopped pumping and my bladder came to. I cringed and started squirming like mad as a huge wave of desperation hit me. My hands tried to come and support my groin in preventing a leak but my efforts were in vain, because of the aforementioned rope, tying my hands together, behind my back. I thought I heard commotion in the other room, and before I could stop to think about it, a small stream of urine started to come out of my member. I crossed my legs, trying to stop the flow, but I ended up causing the chair to tip over, causing a big squirt to come from my member. Soon after, I was able to stop the flow, but my bladder wasn't about to give up. I heard what sounded like a whooshing sound come from the other room, and Pikachu and Oshawott burst in from the other room. They both exclaimed my name, and rushed towards me. They propped me and the chair back up and began to untied the ropes around my hands, and I immediately shoved them into my crotch, as I felt like I was about to burst.

"Oh! are you hurt?"  Pikachu exclaimed

"No, I'm fine, I just reaaally need to piss, so can you please leave the room for a second?"

" They hurried out of the room. I sighed and took my hands out from my crotch, and almost instantly afterwards, urine stared gushing out of my member, dripping off the chair and onto the floor, forming a puddle underneath me. Some of the urine splashed onto my feet, and I could feel how warm it was. This went on for a good minute before the stream started to die down, and eventually stop. I took one last sigh. enjoying the last of the relief, and stood up from the chair, and found Pikachu and Oshawott waiting for me in the other room.

"You alright?" Pikachu asked

"Yeah, by the way, what happened with the two holding me ransom?" I asked

"We found them, and tried to fight them off, but they were too powerful, so we gave them the money the guild gave to us in case we couldn't beat them. Then, they used your explorer badge to escape." Oshawott explained.

"Oh, well I'm alive, so I'm ready to call this mission a success" I could tell that Pikachu and Oshawott were disappointed that they couldn't fight the other two off, but they were relived to see me alright. And with that, we escaped from the dungeon and headed back to the guild. 

Alright, let's take a break from fourth wall breaks, and here you go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story goes from Treasure town. Well, more like the more concealed parts of treasure town. You know, that strange dark place nobody is allowed to go unless they want to disappear from existence? Not literally though, that's what Arceus does. Anyways this little dark cave is home to one of the deadliest teams in Treasure town.

This deadly trio consists of Charizard, Lucario, and the new guy Charmander. Although you can think of them as brawn, brains, and rookie. These guys are led by a very mysterious being who lays around telling them what to do instead of going with them on heists. I'm not pointing fingers at who he is (I seriously don't know either) but I can tell you he's a very tough guy. But for now we'll call him Rudy.

Lucario: So tell me why you brought this guy here. He doesn't look like he can be of use.

Charizard: Well I was thinking we could use a new guy since security has gotten tight. Besides this guy looks innocent enough to get something done.

Lucario: Alright, just don't expect me to give him any of my share.

Charmander gulped down the rest of his bottle, ready to get his first mission of the day started. As expected, He drank several bottles, and it's going to come back on him eventually. Along with someone else later in this story. Anyways a few hours later is when we get into the real stuff.

Rudy: Hey guys, if you're done with the chitchat I've got your next mission.

Charmander: I'm ready!

Rudy: Who's the new guy? Nevermind, no time for that now. Listen, for your next heist you need to make a jailbreak. We're going into this little dungeon, where they're holding two pokemon.

Lucario: Can you give us some detail?

Rudy: Um, let's see, we got a Shinx and a Pikachu. They should be on the 25th floor, and it's heavily guarded.

Charizard: Alright, let's get going. Grab any supplies we might need and let's get going.

Everyone got their supplies, along with the explosive they'll need to do the special "breaking an entering" cause that's what cool criminals do. I think. I'm a disembodied voice, I don't know this stuff! Anyways after grabbing their equipment they left for the dungeon.

*In the jailroom*

Pikachu: Day... What day is it again?

Shinx: mmphmph mmph mmmmph mmphmmpmmph.

Pikachu: Oh yeah, day 37. Thanks.

Pikachu was chained to the wall, but only by the torso, not his arms or legs. Shinx on the other hand had all four of his legs tied together, he was upside down, and as you may have noticed he was muzzled. These two were put under arrest for taking a crystal from the stone mine. Honestly if you don't want anyone taking it, put a don't touch anything sign or something. Oh, but I know what the crystal was. But i'm not telling cause i'm a jerk.

Pikachu: Anyways, I hired some dudes to help us get out of here. We just need to wait.

Shinx: mmph mmh mmmph mmpmmph.

Pikachu: Watch it potty mouth, we don't need any more trouble from these guys.

Suddenly a guard opened the gate door and walked over to the two of them. He was a machoke with an ancient symbol on his chest, and he was carrying a bottle full of some sort of pink liquid.

Machoke: Alright, time for the day's abuse.

Pikachu: What did we do to deserve this!?

Machoke: Nothing! But I can do whatever I want cause i'm on guard duty! Now shut your mouth if you know what's good for you!

Machoke took off the cap of the bottle, pulled off Shinx's muzzle, then immediately shoved the open end of the bottle into his mouth, forcing him to gulp down every single drop of that stuff. Once it was completely empty, he pulled the bottle out of Shinx's mouth and put the cap on.

Shinx: *cough cough* Dear god, what was that!? *cough* It was disgusting!

Machoke: It was a bottle of Pecha juice that's about three years old. Thanks for helping us get rid of it.

Shinx: Why you little son of a-

Before Shinx could finish his sentence, Machoke shoved the muzzle back over Shinx's mouth, turning the rest of his words into muffles. Then he left the room, and shut the gate behind him.

Pikachu: Jeez, what a jerk. You alright Shinx?

Shinx: mmph mph mmpmmph mmph.

Pikachu: Oh for the love of god, are you serious!?

Shinx: mmph mmmmph mphmmph mmph!

Pikachu: Well the guys should be here soon. Try to keep your potty from coming out of more than your mouth.

*In the Dungeon*

Meanwhile in the dungeon, Charizard and the others made it quite far into the place. There were a lot of guards trying to stop them, but they made it with ease. Alright I lied. They actually only made it into floor 5 in the last hour. Charmander was starting to feel the drinks from the base go through him at a very fast pace. Also, it got into the uncomfortable range, as expected, and started squirming.

Charizard: You alright new guy?

Charmander: Yeah, i'm just eager to get this heist done.

A few floors later, by that I mean floor 11, Charmander was reaching the desperation stage of "holding yourself in secret" where he grabbed his crotch when the guys weren't looking. Anyways this kind of stuff went on and more liquids went straight to the bladder until they made it to floor 25. By that time Charmander was extremely desperate, along with a certain blue pokemon in the jail cell.

Lucario: Alright, Charizard, you got the bomb?

Charizard: Yep, it's right here.

Charizard set the bomb on the wall where Lucario pinpointed the cell. Then It went off, and Pikachu and Shinx flew across the room into the gate.

Pikachu: Ow, talk about making an entrance!

Charizard: Stay here rookie, watch our backs.

Charmander: G- got it...

Charizard and Lucario barged into the room and took care of buisness. Charizard took out the guards in a very violent manner while Lucario freed Pikachu and Shinx. Meanwhile Charmander was in the back, still in desperation. His bladder was practically punching him with brute force, trying to let the inevitable happen. Eventually Charmander realized he couldn't take anymore and jumped behind a rock from behind the room and accepted his fate. In one painful strike from his bladder, he released. His bladder couldn't take anymore, so he let go right there. The warm liquid slipped through his dark orange hands and down his legs before reaching their resting point on the hard stone ground. For about two minutes this went on, and Charmander couldn't help but sigh in relief as he finally let go. After two minutes of that, it stopped, and he dried himself off with no trace of what happened.

Meanwhile in the cell, Charizard had beaten all of the guards unconscious. Maybe dead. Let's say they're not dead. Anyways Lucario flipped Shinx over on his feet, and went to the wire holding Shinx's legs together. By the time he got the wire off, Shinx immediately crossed his hind legs and shived one of his paws into his crotch area.

Lucario: Woah! You alright?

Shinx ran out into another room on the floor at the speed of a lightning bolt without saying anything. THen again, he was still muzzled so it would just be a bunch of muffles.

Pikachu: He just needed to pee. One of the guards abused him by making him drink old berry juice.

Lucario: cruel.

In the room Shinx was in, He tripped as he was running and crashed headfirst onto the ground. He released a spurt of urine, which only made his need worse. At that time he turned on his side, kept his legs crossed, and shoved his other paw into his crotch, moaning and crying in pain, again with muffles.

Shinx: mmf...

Pikachu came in from the room alone, and saw Shinx lying there. He knew exactly what was happening, and he knew what had to be done.

Pikachu: Hey, you alright buddy?

Shinx: mmhmmmph...

Pikachu wrapped his arms around Shinx's neck and held him up, definitely knowing what was going to and will happen.

Pikachu: It's alright buddy. Just let it go. It'll be alright.

Shinx uncrossed his legs, removed one of his paws to get back on the ground, and then his bladder gave up. The old juice finally got out of his beaten, bruised, and battered body (don't ask). Surprisingly it's color mixed with the standard yellow of normal urine, and it came out in a surprisingly red-orange color.

Shinx: mmm...

Pikachu: It's alright, just let it out.

The darkly colored urine slipped from Shinx's paw  and continued on for about... uh... (very scientific equations about the jug of old juice) i'd say about six minutes. Anyways after that, they escaped, the gang got their pay, and they continued with their lives.

END

Edited by wheatley (see edit history)

Alright, here's another fic. (This is a sequel to my previous one about emolga)

Emolga POV

When we got back to the guild after Oshawott and Pikachu rescued me, we went to sleep because it had gotten late. The next morning, we met up in the middle of the guild, about to track down Emolga's badge when a particular land snake entered the room. 

"DUNSPARCE?!?!" we all cried out in confusion 

"Oh, hey guys. What'cha doing?"

"We were going to track you down!" I pulled out the flyer from my bag "I thought you got kidnapped by Haxorus and Emboar!"

"Um, no. I just left a little early this morning and got back and went straight to bed because I was really tired."

"Then, who got kidnapped?" Oshawott asked

Umbreon POV

"Let me go!" I yelled at my captors one last time.

"Ooh, real persuasive, ya got us, we'll let you go" Emboar said, his words dripping with sarcasm. I sighed and went to the other part of the cage that they trapped me in. I sighed as I lied down. Eventually I unintentionally fell asleep.

Emolga POV 

Using Pikachu's explorer badge, we tracked down Emolga's explorer badge to be deep within the Forest of Shadows. 

"Well, does it really matter at this point? I mean, we have Dunsparce, and that's who we were going to rescue, right?" I asked

"They have your explorer badge though" Oshawott replied

"I could always ask the Explorer Society for a new one" 

"But then, it'd still be with Emboar and Haxorus, and we really don't need them running around with an explorer badge" Oshawott rebuttled

"Good point, let's go get it"

And with that, we left to get the badge. It took an hour and a half to get there, but when we did, we immediately started climbing because our badge said that they were on the 13th floor.  

Umbreon POV

I woke up a while later and looked at my captors, they were playing cards and didn't really care what I was doing. I saw that on the other side of the cage, there was a water dish and an apple sitting on the floor. I realized that I was pretty hungry and walked over there. I are the apple and I started drinking some of the water. About halfway through I realized that I really needed to pee, so I should probably stop drinking the water. I looked over at them one more time to make sure that they weren't looking at me, and I crossed my legs, hard. I moved to a darker corner of the cage where it'd be harder to see what I was doing, because the last thing I needed right now were them patronizing me. I sat in a position where 3 of legs were covering my crotch and one was holding me up. If anyone is gonna rescue me, now'd be the time! I thought. I waited for a while and no one came. As I thought about getting rescued, I got distracted for a while and a squirt of urine came out. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold myself like this, so I used my leg holding me up to hold my crotch and I fell to the ground. A small stream of urine came from my member after the impact, but I managed to gain control after two seconds. 

After a few minutes of squirming on the ground, the door crashed open, causing me to lose control. I tried to regain control of my bladder, but I realized I was fighting a battle I couldn't win. I let the urine flow out of me, a puddle started to form so I sat up in a way so I was peeing away from me, and after a minute and a half, I finally finished. I looked up and jogged over to a part of the cage where I could see what was going on. Luckily, no one was paying attention to me, I just watched the battle that went on.

Emolga POV 

After a while, we were able to defeat Haxorus and Emboar.

"Well, you got us, so there's no point in staying here any longer..." And in one motion, he broke through the cage that we hadn't really paid any attention to, and found that umbreon was in there. He grabbed him and they reached for the explorer badge. We tried to get over there, and before we could they were gone in a flash. I sighed.

"Well, looks like that won't be the last that we'll see them." And, defeated, we left the dungeon.

Haxorus POV 

We teleported away from the base, and eventually teleported back so we could call our boss and tell him what happened. We used our explorer badge as an easier means of communication

"Hello sir, we have some bad news." Emboar started

"What might that be?"  

"Well, we got ambushed and our base got trashed."

"Do you still have the hostage?"

"Yes sir"

"Good, he will be needed for my plan to work, I'll arrange a new base to be made, but for now, come to me. I'll have a way to jam the badges' sensors."

"Yes sir...

...Rudy"

"We got ambushed, and they trashed the base