Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always used to have accidents in my snowpants as a kid - usually because being cold made me have to pee more, but also reduced my already-poor ability to sense when I needed to go. Also, not wanting

I remember when I was in the 5th grade and got to go on a school ski trip. The bus ride to the resort was around 2 hours, so everyone was dressed in snow gear. We were all pretty desperate by the time

I take my girls skiing a handful of times each year and wettings have happened we wear the thick under armor leggings under the snow pants and believe it or not they absorb a lot of pee it's very har

Posted Images

Not too long ago I was on a hike with my dog and since it was fairly late I decided to pee into my snowpants. I only planned to "leak" a little, but ended up peeing quite a bit. I was a bit worried that someone would smell the pee, but I didn't meet anyone :3 .

I have to pee outdoors more. About a week ago, while walking up the last hill to my house late at night, I actually decided to pee in my sweatpants. I peed a little at first, enjoying the feeling of the wetness and the fact that I was peeing myself outdoors, and ended up letting out quite a lot, little by little :) . I had some shopping bags I held in front of my pants, but it didn't show and either way, no one saw me. It feels crazy to look back on, almost like it didn't happen :D .

Ive done this many times. You dont get cold right away, but if your shoes get wet, thats what makes you wish you were inside.

I usually wore long legggings underneath. For my snowpants, I could totally unload from desperation and Id be wet to the ankles, but no more than that.

I was with a young family member who wet himself in them because we were sledding and I think he wasnt comfortable peeing near the houses but didnt want to go inside because he was afraid that I'd go in too and not go back outside, which was probably true. He didn't say a word about having to pee. He just suddenly wanted to go back because he said he was very cold. We had no idea what happened until he had to change clothes for dinner.

I would really really like to try wetting a pair of shiny snowpants like these.

attachicon.gifdown pants black.jpg If only I could find an affordable pair online...

Or a full down suit like this would be great too

attachicon.gifdown suit.jpg

I would wear some more normal clothes over it, and hope it would contain it all if I were to empty my bladder outside.

I work at a ski area and I don't think I've ever seen anyone wear an outfit like that, lol

Guest richard2

I did it several times as a youngster. And yes,   as someone mentioned earlier,  the extra buttons and snaps did make for  some desperation moments even when I got to the bathroom in time

I always used to have accidents in my snowpants as a kid - usually because being cold made me have to pee more, but also reduced my already-poor ability to sense when I needed to go. Also, not wanting to go inside and take off all those layers (and yes, I had the snowpants with suspenders) got me to wait much longer than I should have. I don't think I ever completely emptied my bladder in them - wetting your pants was one of the worst crimes a child could commit in my house, so when I would start to have an accident, I would feel it and stop immediately, and play quietly for a few minutes, hoping to give myself time to dry before going inside to use the bathroom as soon as possible. There were a couple times when I got in trouble anyway, because sometimes it was because someone made me laugh hard enough that I couldn't stop peeing right away, but not very many. I remember peeing a little bit in my snowpants while sledding sometimes, too. I always was glad I was wearing snowpants, because it never soaked all the way through.

When I got a little older, around 10 or 11, I would occasionally pee just a little in my snowpants on purpose. I remember sitting at the bottom of the slide one day, recollecting having had an accident when I had slid down and been laughing a while back, and fantasizing about that, and then just sitting there, relaxing my muscles, and peeing for a few seconds.

Another time, around 11, a friend and I were making a snow fort, and the ceiling was really low and I went in and had trouble getting back out, and I started laughing  nervously because I was stuck, and I peed myself for several seconds before I was able to stop.

I also remember the first (and only) time I tried downhill skiing. I was 15, and I was on a winter retreat with all my friends, and by now I was old enough to choose snow pants without suspenders to make going to the bathroom easier. I had been down the hill a couple of times and wasn't really liking it much, but I kept trying because my friends were. Then, I fell down, in the most ridiculous way possible, head over heels, and kind of got stuck in the snow. I was laughing, and there was tension on my body from the weird position I was in, and I just suddenly started peeing by accident - I felt it spread all along the crotch and butt of my jeans. I was able to stop, and my priority became to get down that hill as quickly as possible. But I fell again, about four more times before I reached the bottom of the hill, and each time I fell, I peed some more. On the last fall, I couldn't stop laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation, and I laughed and peed until there was nothing left. My jeans were soaking wet and warm inside my snow pants, which still didn't show anything on the outside. I pretty much crawled the rest of the way down the hill, and I decided I was never skiing again. But then I had to walk back through the camp to the rental hut to turn in my skis, poles, and boots, with my snow pants and jeans full of pee all across my butt and down my legs almost to the knees, both in front and in back. I am kind of amazed that it never leaked through the outside of my snow pants. I then went back to my cabin, where fortunately, there was no one else because it was the middle of the afternoon, and threw all of my things in the washer, showered, and changed. It was miserable at the time... but now, I kind of wish I could do it again.

As my name States I love wetting my snowpants. Love how I can wet in public and no one around me is aware I have wet or am wetting right in front of them. I find black nylon snowpants are best for this type of wetting. Currently my favorites are a pair of thick nylon snowmobile snowbibs and an old fashioned one-piece nylon snowmobile suit. Both have been wet in each time I wear them.

I love this concept so so much! And ElektraWets'  story was absolutely amazing... really opened up my eyes to how great snowpants can be. I would love to see more videos of girls wetting snowpants, even art of it sounds great. Just the idea of being unable to focus enough to struggle out of them and wetting oneself is lovely.

absolutely

snowpants show nothing and are great for keeping the feeling in  ;)

This is another concept that I absolutely love! So many layers to take off if you're desperate. Limited access to bathroom when you're out in the cold. One of my ex girlfriends told me she had an accident at 14 while skiing because she couldn't get off the mountain and back to the lodge in time. No one found out because her snow pants hid it and she said it felt like a huge diaper. I always wonder how many people have accidents like that. Also does anyone here have any experience wearing a diaper under snow pants? Would love to hear of any.

I always used to have accidents in my snowpants as a kid - usually because being cold made me have to pee more, but also reduced my already-poor ability to sense when I needed to go. Also, not wanting to go inside and take off all those layers (and yes, I had the snowpants with suspenders) got me to wait much longer than I should have. I don't think I ever completely emptied my bladder in them - wetting your pants was one of the worst crimes a child could commit in my house, so when I would start to have an accident, I would feel it and stop immediately, and play quietly for a few minutes, hoping to give myself time to dry before going inside to use the bathroom as soon as possible. There were a couple times when I got in trouble anyway, because sometimes it was because someone made me laugh hard enough that I couldn't stop peeing right away, but not very many. I remember peeing a little bit in my snowpants while sledding sometimes, too. I always was glad I was wearing snowpants, because it never soaked all the way through.

When I got a little older, around 10 or 11, I would occasionally pee just a little in my snowpants on purpose. I remember sitting at the bottom of the slide one day, recollecting having had an accident when I had slid down and been laughing a while back, and fantasizing about that, and then just sitting there, relaxing my muscles, and peeing for a few seconds.

Another time, around 11, a friend and I were making a snow fort, and the ceiling was really low and I went in and had trouble getting back out, and I started laughing  nervously because I was stuck, and I peed myself for several seconds before I was able to stop.

I also remember the first (and only) time I tried downhill skiing. I was 15, and I was on a winter retreat with all my friends, and by now I was old enough to choose snow pants without suspenders to make going to the bathroom easier. I had been down the hill a couple of times and wasn't really liking it much, but I kept trying because my friends were. Then, I fell down, in the most ridiculous way possible, head over heels, and kind of got stuck in the snow. I was laughing, and there was tension on my body from the weird position I was in, and I just suddenly started peeing by accident - I felt it spread all along the crotch and butt of my jeans. I was able to stop, and my priority became to get down that hill as quickly as possible. But I fell again, about four more times before I reached the bottom of the hill, and each time I fell, I peed some more. On the last fall, I couldn't stop laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation, and I laughed and peed until there was nothing left. My jeans were soaking wet and warm inside my snow pants, which still didn't show anything on the outside. I pretty much crawled the rest of the way down the hill, and I decided I was never skiing again. But then I had to walk back through the camp to the rental hut to turn in my skis, poles, and boots, with my snow pants and jeans full of pee all across my butt and down my legs almost to the knees, both in front and in back. I am kind of amazed that it never leaked through the outside of my snow pants. I then went back to my cabin, where fortunately, there was no one else because it was the middle of the afternoon, and threw all of my things in the washer, showered, and changed. It was miserable at the time... but now, I kind of wish I could do it again.

Thanks for your point of view! And nice stories, I'm sure we've all had moments like yours. Particularly those of us, like me, who have grown up in areas that get lots of snow in the winter.

As my name States I love wetting my snowpants. Love how I can wet in public and no one around me is aware I have wet or am wetting right in front of them. I find black nylon snowpants are best for this type of wetting. Currently my favorites are a pair of thick nylon snowmobile snowbibs and an old fashioned one-piece nylon snowmobile suit. Both have been wet in each time I wear them.

Thank you for your point of view. Welcome to the forums — I'm sure you will love it here, as I have for some time, now. Feel free to speak your mind, establish connections with those who share your interests, and contribute to the community in a plethora of ways from the gallery, to stories, to thoughtful thread postings like this.

I can remember peeing in my snow pants a few different times. Most recently was while skiing with my girlfriend. we were on the chairlift and it got stuck and both of us ended up peeing in our snow pants. Also ended up peeing them again on the way home in the car. We were both in the same boat anyway and not as embarrassing as it would have otherwise been. I always wear pants and underwear under my snow pants.

It absorbs almost everything, so it doesn't run down and  pool in your boots?

Welcome to the forums btw, great to have others who are into winter clothing here!

it absorbs a lot of it

but of course, you could overflow it and make the excess run down into your boots, which is also great fun

nothing like having warm wet winter boots to go along with wet snowpants ;)

One fun thing I've done in my dark snow pants on the long ride home from skiing is slowly wet my pants a few bursts at a time with out any one knowing what I was up to. By the time I'd get home I had totally peed my pants.

One fun thing I've done in my dark snow pants on the long ride home from skiing is slowly wet my pants a few bursts at a time with out any one knowing what I was up to. By the time I'd get home I had totally peed my pants.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got in from shoveling a few inches from a surprise snowfall. Great to be able to put on my nice thick snowmobile bibs and head out with a full bladder. I have two older women who live near me so I always end up shoveling for them as well as my own yard. I had a blast trying to hold my bladder full of piss as I shoveled the heavy wet snow. I was able to hold on for most of the time. At the last house the neighbor came to the door to thank me so I stopped working. As I stood there chatting I could not hold on any longer and lost my bladder full of piss standing in the driveway. The snowbibs held it all in so you could not tell from the outside.

More snow expected again tomorrow. Hope to be able to wet those snowbibs again.

rain pants work really good too !

I don't own any rain pants but maybe I should consider getting some.