Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Relationship and omorashi

I didn't find a good topic for this so I decided to make one. Feel free to tell me if one exists already!

So, I'd like you to tell and discuss here about these questions: Does your partner know that you like omorashi? Would you like them to know? Have there been any events when they say something related to omorashi (without realising you are into it)?

Because I just have to tell you about this now. (Sorry if this is too hard to understand, I'm a bit tired.) My boyfriend doesn't know that I like omorashi. I'm not really planning to tell him about it, because I'm quite happy with doing this on my own and wetting myself alone. Of course it'd be nice if he knew so I could be desperate and wet myself in front of him but oh well. It's not too big thing for me so I don't feel so big urge to tell about it. The only clue I've got from him about the whole thing is when I said him something like "Okay, I really need to go pee or this bed is going to be wet" and he a bit sarcastically, though not in a mean way said "ha ha, charming". So (at least for now) it seems that he isn't really into it.

So a couple of days ago I jokingly asked him "Could I please go to the toilet?" to what his answer was "Yeah well okay, but you have one time left after that today, use it wisely". Clearly it was a joke, but oh you can just imagine if he would've known my thoughts after it! :D Which were of course like "oh god I wish you really would deny that permission from me". Whoa, it would be great. But now I just remember the words and feel a bit amused because he had no idea. And well, maybe a bit aroused.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been lucky in that all of my partners have known about my omorashi interest and have been happy to indulge it as well. I'm not sure how it works for most people, but after I've explained that it'

It probably helps that I'm female, and as most people know, males tend to be more open-minded towards fetishism in general.    None of them were disgusted at first. Most were concerned more about th

I didn't find a good topic for this so I decided to make one. Feel free to tell me if one exists already!   So, I'd like you to tell and discuss here about these questions: Does your partner know th

I've been lucky in that all of my partners have known about my omorashi interest and have been happy to indulge it as well. I'm not sure how it works for most people, but after I've explained that it's something I'm really into, all of my partners have been into it for me. At first, it usually was just for my benefit, but as human brains tend to work, over time, they genuinely got into it for themselves as well.

I've been lucky in that all of my partners have known about my omorashi interest and have been happy to indulge it as well. I'm not sure how it works for most people, but after I've explained that it's something I'm really into, all of my partners have been into it for me. At first, it usually was just for my benefit, but as human brains tend to work, over time, they genuinely got into it for themselves as well.

Ah, I find this concept intriguing.

Do you mean they genuinely got sexually aroused by omorashi after a period of time of indulging in it for you? And how long would you say on average? Were they disgusted at first, or embarrassed?

I'll answer the last question first: Before my girlfriend knew about my fetish for peeing girls she had made some offhand remarks about it, like admitting to peeing in the shower and in the pool, which were quite nice things to hear.

I did eventually summon up the courage to tell her about it, and at the time her reaction was just, 'oh, okay'. She did tell me she probably wouldn't do it because she thought it was embarrassing at that time. So at first, I moved on to squirting, which she was willing to do. Then, she became curious as to just how I would react if I'd actually see her pee, so she agreed to let me watch it...and now she has no trouble at all with me watching when she pees. I don't think she'd be into wetting, though. The one time she more or less did it was in the pool.

My partner and I are into Omo too. I have been for ages but my partner only got involved after I made the scary decision to tell him after I accidently peed on him. As it turned out it he was open to the idea, it also lead me to discover my partner had some kinks of his own which he was now willing to come clean on seeing I " fessed up " to my fetish . I guess good communication helps make a sound relationship work even better

Ah, I find this concept intriguing.

Do you mean they genuinely got sexually aroused by omorashi after a period of time of indulging in it for you? And how long would you say on average? Were they disgusted at first, or embarrassed?

It probably helps that I'm female, and as most people know, males tend to be more open-minded towards fetishism in general. 

None of them were disgusted at first. Most were concerned more about the mess and discomfort than any sort of disgust, but I think it helps to phrase things in a way that people already like. Like, if humiliation is their thing, phrasing it in a way that proves that it's humiliating helps. or if they prefer to be a feminine, dainty girl, mentioning that women have to hold it until it's proper time to be excused can help too. Y'know, forming interest in omorashi through the things they already love. 

I don't think it took that long for them to be asking for it instead of just tolerating it; probably two or three months at most?

Buuuut to answer your question: all three of my partners are genuinely into omorashi without my involvement now. They'll occasionally text me things like "I ended up having to hold during my drive, and I was hard the whole way. What have you done to me?!?!" and things along a similar vein. 

BF and I admitted we both love omo (and other dirty thangs) right off the bat. We'd been searching for a partner who would not only participate in it, but enjoy participating in it. Low and behold, we found each other, and have been a happy, soaking wet couple ever since. <3 Don't be afraid!

I'm curious, was there a particular avenue you went down to find a like minded partner or was it more a combination of being open about it and luck?

I'm curious, was there a particular avenue you went down to find a like minded partner or was it more a combination of being open about it and luck?

The very first time we really talked to each other, we were on the phone for... like 8-10 hours? And right off the bat, we got more and more personal, as we asked each other more questions. I felt comfortable around him enough to bring it up & said I have a thing for pee, and he happened to have the same fetish, too. We got really excited, and went down the rest of the list of fetishes, checking off the ones we both enjoy, and agreeing to engage in any other fetish(es) we liked at least once. So I guess you could say I'm just a lucky lady (:

It probably helps that I'm female, and as most people know, males tend to be more open-minded towards fetishism in general. 

None of them were disgusted at first. Most were concerned more about the mess and discomfort than any sort of disgust, but I think it helps to phrase things in a way that people already like. Like, if humiliation is their thing, phrasing it in a way that proves that it's humiliating helps. or if they prefer to be a feminine, dainty girl, mentioning that women have to hold it until it's proper time to be excused can help too. Y'know, forming interest in omorashi through the things they already love. 

I don't think it took that long for them to be asking for it instead of just tolerating it; probably two or three months at most?

Buuuut to answer your question: all three of my partners are genuinely into omorashi without my involvement now. They'll occasionally text me things like "I ended up having to hold during my drive, and I was hard the whole way. What have you done to me?!?!" and things along a similar vein. 

Wow, thank you. Excellent response!

I am a male myself, but I am only interested in other males. And yes, it is probably true that males are more open-minded to fetishism. So, woo-hoo in that regard.

It is unexpected that none of them were actually disgusted! Being worried about the mess and the discomfort are both genuine concerns for someone who hasn't wet their pants probably since childhood.

I agree in that it helps to kind of use something they like to get them into omorashi. That is a very good way, if perhaps the only way for some.

Two or three months? Wow. I mean, really. Wow. Was there any indication that they might have been into it before, and perhaps you just woke up the desire? And are they asking for you to do the wetting, or themselves?

You are so lucky. :wink:

Whoa, thank you for all the answers! It makes me happy that so many of you have positive experiences. I hope that things will get better for those as well whose experiences aren't so positive right now. I'd like to read more comments too :)

I'm not sure how it works for most people, but after I've explained that it's something I'm really into, all of my partners have been into it for me. At first, it usually was just for my benefit, but as human brains tend to work, over time, they genuinely got into it for themselves as well.

It was really great to read this and your another message, you know. It gives me some hope too! Because yeah, my partner is also a guy and he's happy to be a bit dominative for me already, so.. Maybe it wouldn't be a fully impossible idea that he could make me desperate and wet myself? That it wouldn't be gross for him?

sounds like he might be open to the idea

Ohh I don't know, it would be cool but I don't want to be too hopeful.. But well, from that I get to the thing I wanted to say so here's an update (a bit longer one so you all don't have to read this if you don't have time):

It seems a bit like peeing wouldn't be too much of a gross taboo for my partner. We were going to our friends' and he got an urge to pee maybe half an hour before we'd get there. He decided he'll make it so we took the subway and the whole 5-10 minutes from the subway to our friends' home we talked about desperation. It was so nice and liberating! He talked about how desperate he was right now and told about an experience he had when he almost didn't make it. I said he should've just peed in his pants to what he answered something like "I couldn't because I was in my parents' car, but I thought about going outside to pee" - so he didn't sound too grossed out about what I said, perhaps.

Aaand I talked about how I'm training my bladder because it's annoying to be desperate when it's not possible to use the toilet. And we talked about desperation at the cinema! I also mentioned an experience I had which was a bit similar to his. Once he said a thing like "I have another experience to say if this isn't too much about this subject for you" and so we continued our pee desperation talk. :D And I cheered him to make it and so he went right to the toilet when we got to our friends'.

And the last thing was when I had brought a juice bottle with me to his home and I said that the bottle peed a little (meaning of course that it had leaked). His answer was "Naughty juice!" about what I was a bit surprised - in a good way - because, you know, he could've also said "what a shame" or "oh no" or something. But instead he kind of played the game with me and, well, at least for me "naughty" sounds like even a bit sexual word for this kind of situation? :D

So I don't know. I got interested and I think I will continue to say things like that sometimes and test how he reacts. I still don't have the courage to tell about my kink but we'll see. Maybe if we stay together and if he sounds open-minded. If some you have some thoughts about this situation, I'd be happy to hear.

Wow, thank you. Excellent response!

I am a male myself, but I am only interested in other males. And yes, it is probably true that males are more open-minded to fetishism. So, woo-hoo in that regard.

It is unexpected that none of them were actually disgusted! Being worried about the mess and the discomfort are both genuine concerns for someone who hasn't wet their pants probably since childhood.

I agree in that it helps to kind of use something they like to get them into omorashi. That is a very good way, if perhaps the only way for some.

Two or three months? Wow. I mean, really. Wow. Was there any indication that they might have been into it before, and perhaps you just woke up the desire? And are they asking for you to do the wetting, or themselves?

You are so lucky. :wink:

There seem to be a looooot of males into watersports who are open to other males. Not as many males who are interested in watching females - but way more than females looking for males, so you might have an advantage there.

I think it helps that I tend to date/hang around people that are into BDSM and open-minded in the first place.

I don't think any of them were into omorashi in particular before I met them; I've tried asking them, and all of them said they'd heard it had been a fetish but none were into it or even vaguely interested. As for what I do, it's mostly that they do the wetting; I'll do it on occasion when I feel like it, but most of my interest lies in watching their desperation, so it's their wetting.

It was really great to read this and your another message, you know. It gives me some hope too! Because yeah, my partner is also a guy and he's happy to be a bit dominative for me already, so.. Maybe it wouldn't be a fully impossible idea that he could make me desperate and wet myself? That it wouldn't be gross for him?

Ohh I don't know, it would be cool but I don't want to be too hopeful.. But well, from that I get to the thing I wanted to say so here's an update (a bit longer one so you all don't have to read this if you don't have time):

It seems a bit like peeing wouldn't be too much of a gross taboo for my partner. We were going to our friends' and he got an urge to pee maybe half an hour before we'd get there. He decided he'll make it so we took the subway and the whole 5-10 minutes from the subway to our friends' home we talked about desperation. It was so nice and liberating! He talked about how desperate he was right now and told about an experience he had when he almost didn't make it. I said he should've just peed in his pants to what he answered something like "I couldn't because I was in my parents' car, but I thought about going outside to pee" - so he didn't sound too grossed out about what I said, perhaps.

Aaand I talked about how I'm training my bladder because it's annoying to be desperate when it's not possible to use the toilet. And we talked about desperation at the cinema! I also mentioned an experience I had which was a bit similar to his. Once he said a thing like "I have another experience to say if this isn't too much about this subject for you" and so we continued our pee desperation talk. :D And I cheered him to make it and so he went right to the toilet when we got to our friends'.

And the last thing was when I had brought a juice bottle with me to his home and I said that the bottle peed a little (meaning of course that it had leaked). His answer was "Naughty juice!" about what I was a bit surprised - in a good way - because, you know, he could've also said "what a shame" or "oh no" or something. But instead he kind of played the game with me and, well, at least for me "naughty" sounds like even a bit sexual word for this kind of situation? :D

So I don't know. I got interested and I think I will continue to say things like that sometimes and test how he reacts. I still don't have the courage to tell about my kink but we'll see. Maybe if we stay together and if he sounds open-minded. If some you have some thoughts about this situation, I'd be happy to hear.

You're totally happy to message me if you want if you wanted to chat more. I know how nerve-wrecking it can be to be bringing up kinks and whatnot to a new partner. If your partner already seems a bit dominant towards you already, it's very possible they'd be more open to omorashi. You'll want to phrase it in a way that really appeals to him; find out what he enjoys about being the dominant one. Does he enjoy having you follow his every command - so is it the power behind it? Does he enjoy the intimacy of it because he knows you'll only submit to him? Does he enjoy the humiliation of making you do "dirty" acts? What is it about being in charged that appeals to him - no matter what it is, you can phrase omorashi in a way that will work well for what he likes.

Also, from what you've described with your partner, it seriously sounds like he'd be open to things. At the very least, he doesn't find the subject of bodily fluids to be "gross" - which is the huge obstacle for a lot of people. Like, some of those types of things are the flirtacious types things that my partners and I (who are already into it) will do. 

It sounds like you both are already sexually active with one another. Iffff you are, if you want a gentle way to introduce or judge his reaction, consider mentioning that you need to pee during foreplay sometime. Maybe even make it playful in a "pouty, but I don't wanna stop!" type of way. If he enjoys being the dominant one, he might take the bait and "force" you to stay and enjoy things for a bit longer. If he does, you'll have a generally opening to discuss more down the road. If he doesn't, you can easily get up, read NOTHING into his lack of interest (seriously sometimes guys are dense), and try a different approach later. Win-win.

At least, that's my viewpoint on it. :)

Edited by girliegirl765 (see edit history)

There seem to be a looooot of males into watersports who are open to other males. Not as many males who are interested in watching females - but way more than females looking for males, so you might have an advantage there.

I think it helps that I tend to date/hang around people that are into BDSM and open-minded in the first place.

I don't think any of them were into omorashi in particular before I met them; I've tried asking them, and all of them said they'd heard it had been a fetish but none were into it or even vaguely interested. As for what I do, it's mostly that they do the wetting; I'll do it on occasion when I feel like it, but most of my interest lies in watching their desperation, so it's their wetting.

You're totally happy to message me if you want if you wanted to chat more. I know how nerve-wrecking it can be to be bringing up kinks and whatnot to a new partner. If your partner already seems a bit dominant towards you already, it's very possible they'd be more open to omorashi. You'll want to phrase it in a way that really appeals to him; find out what he enjoys about being the dominant one. Does he enjoy having you follow his every command - so is it the power behind it? Does he enjoy the intimacy of it because he knows you'll only submit to him? Does he enjoy the humiliation of making you do "dirty" acts? What is it about being in charged that appeals to him - no matter what it is, you can phrase omorashi in a way that will work well for what he likes.

Also, from what you've described with your partner, it seriously sounds like he'd be open to things. At the very least, he doesn't find the subject of bodily fluids to be "gross" - which is the huge obstacle for a lot of people. Like, some of those types of things are the flirtacious types things that my partners and I (who are already into it) will do. 

It sounds like you both are already sexually active with one another. Iffff you are, if you want a gentle way to introduce or judge his reaction, consider mentioning that you need to pee during foreplay sometime. Maybe even make it playful in a "pouty, but I don't wanna stop!" type of way. If he enjoys being the dominant one, he might take the bait and "force" you to stay and enjoy things for a bit longer. If he does, you'll have a generally opening to discuss more down the road. If he doesn't, you can easily get up, read NOTHING into his lack of interest (seriously sometimes guys are dense), and try a different approach later. Win-win.

At least, that's my viewpoint on it. :)

Yay, haha. I'm glad to hear that I might an advantage here. I'm just wondering — what leads you to believe that, though?

Also, thank you for following up. I'm glad you answered my questions. It really is amazing to hear from your experiences. It gives me, for one, a sense of hope. Lol. As I'm sure there are others who do or will feel the same. If I was to get a partner into omorashi, I would love to share it, I guess. Wetting is something I'm not personally inclined to do, I prefer to watch. I've certainly tried it, though, on numerous occasions, and I do enjoy it. Having a partner also interested in omorashi was probably help get me out of my shell and we would balance each other out quite well I think. Enough rambling haha. I'm sending you a friend request if I haven't already :D

• 4 weeks later...

My wife knows, but isn't into it (at all).  At the start of our marriage it was fine, but I guess time's taken it's toll and its now become a bone of contention - there's a kinda unspoken delicate balance where I get to indulge myself discretely as long she doesn't have to know about it.

The same goes for me. I have a very happy marriage, but my husband is just not into omo. Sadly.

How did you tell your wife? Have you ever wet yourself infront of her?

• 2 weeks later...

Define 'relationships', exactly. Like, are we talking specific romantic/sexual relationships here? If so, my ex-boyfriend knew I was into omorashi, and even though we RPed it a lot, he usually just made fun of me for it. I did get him interested in it just a bit, but his interest never went as far as mine did.

If not, I think it's pretty clear from several of my posts on this forum that my mom knows I'm into omorashi and constantly teases me about it, but not in a mean way. She's not into it herself, but can totally see why others are. She often tells me omorashi-related news from Japan she reads about....

If not, I think it's pretty clear from several of my posts on this forum that my mom knows I'm into omorashi and constantly teases me about it, but not in a mean way. She's not into it herself, but can totally see why others are. She often tells me omorashi-related news from Japan she reads about....

You're not the only one whose mom knows about her child being into omorashi. xD She likes prying things out of me, but similarly, she doesn't give a crap in the end.

Edited by Leitmotif (see edit history)