Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Two Wettings the Night Before Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never once pissed in my sleep, so I'm curious:  Is waking up in the middle of it the same as waking up normally, except you're urinating; or do you wake up much more awake than you would normally?

I also don't believe that I've ever fainted after wetting, does that happen often?

I must say, you've gotten even better at writing these stories since you started here!  We're looking forward to many more stories from you, darlin'!  <3

As Friar mentioned, though, how do you remember all of these things that happened when you were piss drunk?  I've never been drunk, myself, but if it's anything like being stoned, then colour me impressed.

Edited by Little Zam (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

Again, I hope you don't mind the bump, but this one I had to comment on

On 2015-12-25 at 7:59 PM, KozmoFox said:

and thinking back on it causes me to realize that it was all very hot in retrospect. Its hard to revel in it when you're panicking and trying not to do it, but looking back on it later is always rather fun.

That explains why so many people put stories like this up here and want us to like them. A week ago I was unfamiliar with so much as the concept of people who enjoy wetting themselves, until someone told me there are those that do, and directed me here. I read a few stories before yours, but yours are probably the best, and you might have changed my life forever. *bows*

And yeah, those comments you speak of aren't cool. I always try to stay respectful about my interest and take care that any comments I make wouldn't offend you

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)