Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favourite and least favourite games?

Prepare for the casualness.

Favorite Games: Life is Strange, Skyrim, Doom 2 and 64, Beyond Two Souls

Favorite Series: The Sims (particularly 3 and 4), StarFox, and most Zelda games, though I'm not heavily into Zelda anymore.

Least favorite game: This is really hard, because I don't usually play a game long enough to decide that it's bad, I just get bored with it and move on. I really can't answer this one properly.

I really don't like any game that has turn based attacking (especially menus), or forced to attack in any way (such as not being able to leave an area unless you fight.) Anything that puts too much emphasis on fighting and not enough into the story or other gameplay elements. I couldn't enjoy games that probably had a great story like Undertale or Final Fantasy because of this. I also never played much of the gameboy pokemon games because of the turn based attacks. It's just so tedious and boring I end up fleeing every fight just so I can actually move on. Random battles are also extremely annoying.

I suppose I'm also not a fan of any Eastern style games.

Same here, I can't get into stuff like Xenoblade Chronicles, Resonance of Fate, Phantasy Star, Final Fantasy etc, as the gameplay just isn't that compelling.  Plus like Yahtzee has said about JRPGs, they often keep the gameplay and story separate with an iron wall, which makes me feel like i'll have a better experience just watching the cutscenes for those games on Youtube, rather than spending dozens of hours grinding just to get past one boss.

I quite like Halo's single-player.