Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is going to be an ongoing story, I don't know how common the chapters are going to be, but if you enjoyed if, please feel free to comment compliments, critiques or suggestions about the story. Th

Thank's for the kind words, this is already my highest voted post, which is kind of crazy.     Chapter 2:   Missy Kekoa sat down on the sleek art-deco toilet the law firm had outfitted the bathro

By the way, I am planning to introduce a lot of characters in this series, but the roles of the characters are pretty flexible. If there is a character you want to see more, give a reply and I'll defi

It would be interesting to see if there's a punishment for peeing anywhere other than a bathroom...

I really think this would make this story even better, especially since public urination is illegal. In this story however, if you need to pay to pee in the first place, I could imagine peeing in public would bring forth a even harsher consequence, such as your credits being deactivated for a certain amount of time, so you are unable to use the bathroom for that set amount of time, regardless of how many credits you have. 

I am enjoying this story so far, I also love the idea, I had a similar idea, but I was not sure how to put it in to words. Keep up the great work!