Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which superhero would you like to see diapered?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to see Dick Grayson's robin in a diaper. He'd be so cute. And Batman taking care of him would make it even better.

Just superheroes or are villains allowed too?   If so.  Hero: Cat woman (can't go wrong with skin tight suits XD)  Villain: Harley Quinn (I like her back story, and as a hopeful psychologist mysel

Wolverine. I don't actually want to see him diapered, but I love the idea of someone trying to put a diaper on him.

Posted Images

I had to think hard about this one, but Tony Stark would be great. I like omorashi-related vulnerability in otherwise tough, proud characters. (Bonus if Pepper knows about it and either enjoys it/is his Domme, or is sympathetic and kind if it's an incontinence thing and it's Their Little Secret.) Besides, I imagine he's gotta be in that suit for long periods of time, so it seems only practical... :happy:

Love the idea of tony stark having an accident in the iron man suit and Pepper Potts as a domme that's awesome! I've always fantasizes about cat woman desperate to pee in her catsuit and having an accident. I can definitely see some diaper punishment involved. And Harley Quinn obviously. How about Harley Quinn as a domme over diapered joker? Or how bout rapunzle in a diaper because there is no bathroom at the top of that tower? Maybe now we need a thread for Disney characters lol. Also might as well throw Spiderman in there too.

Do videogame characters count? If so, I would really like to see Lara Croft or Lightning (FFXIII) diapered. I mean, for Lara, she's BA but the other guys sometimes pee on the floor or over a ledge. That has to mean in Tomb Raider that the bathroom breaks matter in a way right? For Lightning? She's also BA, but I think in that uniform/armour/outfit for so long would require some kind of long term protection. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Both Robins... the sidekick of Batman

Dude... There's been four different Robins in the main canon, plus at least a couple more in Elseworld stories.

I'm surprised that I've never posted in this thread before. I love comic books and I love diapers, but, oddly enough, I don't much like them together. Mostly because I know the characters pretty well, and can't really make myself like something if I know it would be a major break from their canon persona.

Even in the few cases where there is canon basis for this type of thing, it isn't really attractive or a good thing.

For instance, Barbara Gordon probably had to use some type of diaper or catheter during her time as Oracle.

Baby-Doll probably wears some kind of diaper... or maybe just really frilly underwear? I don't know whether the issue's ever been brought up in any of her canon appearances, and even if it was, it could've been a joke.

I guess for a pretty deep comics fan like me, these characters are about strength and integrity. As much as I like them, diapers do not create that impression.

I mean, even in these few reasonable examples, if they were diapered... it wouldn't be a big deal. Do you know what I mean? Pretty much any of these characters, even if they had some need for protection, would just take care of it and go on with their lives.

Edited by juntaglom (see edit history)
  • 7 months later...
Guest tortoise

Cheers @xmenforever for reviving this thing. :-)

The Flash, for one - that speedy metabolism would do a number on his bladder. 

Spider-Man just /because/ it suits him so well. I had a whole headcanon about Spider-Man with bladder issues/needing diapers!

YES YES YES to Robin too!

Captain America, not in diapers but definitely having bladder issues. Definitely and no one can say otherwise to discourage me.

He doesn't count as a superhero, but Loki, too.

• 1 month later...
On 16 November 2015 at 7:03 AM, Qrogan said:

Do videogame characters count? If so, I would really like to see Lara Croft or Lightning (FFXIII) diapered. I mean, for Lara, she's BA but the other guys sometimes pee on the floor or over a ledge. That has to mean in Tomb Raider that the bathroom breaks matter in a way right? For Lightning? She's also BA, but I think in that uniform/armour/outfit for so long would require some kind of long term protection. :) 

Agree entirely. I've never been interested in super heroes much at all, but I love the idea of Lara needing to be diapered. Perhaps as a result of needing to drink a potion of some sort that has a strong diuretic effect, while on a timed level that means she only has limited time to complete it, so she can't stop to pee. 

Bonus points awarded if you could get her through the level with her diaper still dry. 

I don't think I'd ever get those bonus points somehow.....,