Sign In

Favorite thing to see someone wet in?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine has to be a girl wetting in jean shorts and black leggings, or just jean shorts. 

Jeans with panties showing a little out of the top, That way you get the whole picture as the wetting is taking place.

Swimsuits are really hot, particularly speedos on guys or one-pieces on girls I really like to see dark (preferably black) clothing wet. I love the idea that when it stops being shiny, others might

Oh, I just love this topic ... the possibilities, the possibilities!

I really like seeing a man pee in compression shorts - that's like a "thing," of mine. I don't really like briefs, or even boxers, which I used to.

I also like seeing him wet skinny jeans, or skinny khakis. And he has to wear sexy Adidas or Nike socks, too! And a nice pair of high-rise sneakers or Converse is all the better!

A girl wetting gray yoga pants is always a cute one. One of my favorite things to wet myself in because it's so obvious and I can see it spread.

I also like the idea of wearing tight jeans that I can't get down in time ;p

I prefer wetting any color panties that is really easy to see wet spots on. Gray, pink cotton, purple cotton, light blue, etc.

Swimsuits are really hot, particularly speedos on guys or one-pieces on girls

I really like to see dark (preferably black) clothing wet. I love the idea that when it stops being shiny, others might not know at all

It's really nice to see girls going through the back of their skirt when sitting or squatting, when they'd be able to reduce the damage by standing up and peeing down their legs

It's also lovely to see a girl wet many layers of clothing! Jean shorts over leggings or tights: hnnnngggggg

I would have a hard time narrowing it down to just one or two things, but it's a close tie between skirts and various types of shorts (Athletic or Khaki being my favorites). I feel I'm in a minority when I say I don't honestly like jeans/denim wetting, especially skinny jeans, both to do myself, or to see from other people...

Athletic shorts could optionally be black, otherwise I prefer lighter colors usually. It shows a wetting better, and they look cuter usually ^^,

Honestly I think one of the best parts about Omorashi is the wide range of clothing outfits that you can wet in, why have a favorite when you can enjoy a little of everything ^^';     I love having choices, I hate making them.... if that makes sense.

Edited by FallingDusk (see edit history)