Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Girls who panic themselves into peeing their panties (part 1)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

princesstess

princesstess

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 47 posts
Girls who panic themselves into peeing their panties (part 1)

Several times I have seen girls pee their panties in class leave puddles that left me wondering why they were desperate enough to tremble, much less pee their panties. The girl in grade 1 who peed her panties during the Reciting of the Rosary, the same girl in grade 3 who peed her panties minutes before the break for recess. The Lebanese girl who peed her panties in grade 6 at a class photo shoot, again she peed her panties in grade 6 while waiting for a girl to come back from the girls room, and in grade 8 she again peed her panties after being told to wait until after the late bell. In grade 11, an East Indian girl peed her panties while waiting for the teacher to see her hand. There was also a girl in grade three who peed her panties in the hall after being given immediate permission to go. While I did not see her pee her panties, I saw the splatters in the hall when I went out for recess.

All four of these girls, in each of their pantie pees left puddles or spatters small enough to make you wonder why they couldn’t hold it, or in the case of the grade 10 incident, couldn’t even hold it long enough for the teacher to see her hand.

This is more common than one would think. Beyond my own sightings there are many accounts on parents forums of girls who had a rapid, premature pantie pee. These seemed to outnumbered those who fought the good fight and held it until it became physiologically impossible to hold.

A Mister Poll survey indicated that in 45% of the female respondents (154), ' the urge just hit all of a sudden and I couldn't hold it at all'

There are several commentaries from medical researchers that for some [girls] when the need to go they need to go NOW. And five minutes will be too long a wait and that for some [girls] being told to wait a few minutes is an eternity. The two likely smoking guns are Overactive Bladder or Urinary Anxiety Syndrome; though different conditions, the symptoms and results

The cardinal symptom of both OAB and UAS is urgency, which is defined as a sudden compelling desire to void that is often difficult to defer. Urgency must be differentiated from the urge to void, which is a normal sensation experienced by all individuals and may be intense when urine is held for a prolonged period.' In other words her rapid or near-instantaneous desperation has nothing to do with how full her bladder is, in fact she could have an attack minutes after leaving the girls room peeing herself with the few drops in her bladder.
According to researchers' the problem is more common in girls.' Also 'emotional states such as anxiety can worsen this condition' 'It is best characterized by frequent episodes of an urgent need to void, countered by contraction of the pelvic floor muscles and holding maneuvers such as squatting and the Vincent curtsy sign (bending from the waist downwards with legs crossed)’ In one medical study, wetting every week was reported in 3.1% of girls. (love to have gone to school with those girls!).

The various parent's forums are replete with accounts of their daughters having rapid pantie pees. There are two accounts, where the girls, 9 and 13 respectively, who were given immediate permission to go to the girls room, yet peed their panties in the hall way as they were trying to get there. In both cases the girls said they just couldn't hold it. The 9 year old also peed her panties when she was told to wait 5 minutes in ballet class. A 12 year old girl went into a extreme desperation out of seeming nowhere in a supermarket and spurt peed her panties all the way to the ladies room. Another girl said she needed to go in a MacDonalds and peed her panties while waiting for the ladies room to be free. A 7 year old has had repeated rapid pantie pees, even when she has recently went, and often spurt pees her panties trying to get to the girls room. A girl who, in her parent's own words “she (14 yr. Old daughter) wet her pants. Sometimes she's okay for a couple days, but sometimes it's like the last four days - 7 daytime accidents. She's peed her pants a couple times in school,” A girl in grade 7 asked to go at the start of the period and was told to wait 10 minutes, She didn't make it. And many more, with the 5 to 10 minute (implied or stated) being reasonably common...

In all these case none of the girls seemed to be in a trembling desperation when they asked. Yet they lasted minutes at the most before peeing their panties. Obviously some how became so certain, consciously or subconsciously, that they were going to pee their panties that they for all intents and purposes 'talked' themselves into a pantie pee.

I feel that this is a convergence of a weak and/or overactive bladder, with a moderate level of anxiety in a girl who like worries far more than most about peeing her panties in class, and she at some level just believes she can't hold it if she is put in that position. Then the refusal comes...

Personally I find the rapid pantie pees far more exquisite than fighting the good fight until its physically impossible to hold it. Why?

Well in the good fight she believes she has a chance of making it and that hope helps her control her psychological desperation sufficiently enough that it doesn't outstrip her physical desperation. Many times she can hang in there long enough. Her trembling desperation is long enough that she has a chance that the teacher will notice it, relent and let her go, or she’ll manage to hang in there and make it something that I have witnessed on several occasion.

On the other hand rapid pantie pees are the most exquisite way for a girl to pee her panties.

Especially when all she has to do is hold it 5 or 10 minutes, envin just the time it takes to get up and get to the girls room and can't, as she rapidly goes though all the stages and really experience her overwhelming, rapidly mounting desperation. Even more so when she can’t even hold it long enough for the teacher to see her hand, like the East Indian girl I saw pee her panties in grade 11, or she is given immediate permission and still pees her panties in the hall like the girl in grade 3.

She may immediately start her trembling desperation, or even pee her panties without trembling.

She also knows she has no chance of making it as her rapidly escalating trembling practically peeing her panties desperation overwhelms her with its emotional and physical intensity.

Her fear that she is going to pee her panties for sure drives up her urge to pee which then drives up her fear, creating a rapidly escalating pantie desperation that makes her start spurt peeing her panties in a matter of minutes, and in some case a matter of seconds. As she needs to go NOW!

Whereas girls who burst will start flooding with very little if any prior leaking or spurting and then pee for what seems forever, the girls who are peeing their panties as a result of UAS or OAB, will often leak and spurt many times, and their flood will not take a long time. In some cases they pee their panties in a series of long spattering spurts. The girl in grade three who splattered in the hall, the Lebanese girl in grade 6 who peed her panties at the photo shoot and the East Indian girl in grade 11 are examples.

She will also be far more embarrassed knowing she couldn't hold it 5 or 10 minutes, or even make it to the girls room when given immediate permission.

In other words, the perfect pantie desperation and pantie pee storm....

Have you ever seen a girl who peed her panties pee so little that she must have convinced herself she couldn't hold it?

In any case I will deconstruct several incidents I have seen to illustrate my point....
Difference between girls peeing their panties and boys peeing their pants
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/551069

Girls Who Peed Their Panties in Class in tight jeans or miniskirts
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/550088

Zryouiki

Zryouiki
Data gathering has never been more arousing.

Conclusion: omogamis are real.

Male Person7

Person7
I think a large part of it has to do with their situation. Like you said, that psychological factor. The fear of being denied the bathroom increases the urge to go it seems. Possibly a way of your body telling you that this needs to take priority regardless of your situation. I notice this sometimes at work. Around 12:30-1 AM the cleaning crew blocks off the nearest bathrooms in my department for cleaning, which is usually a couple hours after my break. So around this time every morning I'd go up to use the bathroom, only to find it was closed. So ill end up just going back to work for a while and waiting until they're done.

It seems that every time this happens, I always feel like I have to go more than before when I get back to my work station, and I think a large part of that is because of that subconscious fear in the back of your mind of "oh crap, im gonna have an accident if I cant get there soon" regardless of how bad you actually have to go. It seems every time this happens to me, ill go back in about 30 minutes feeling like im about to explode, only to pee a little bit. But in my case, I have a bad gas problem because of my diet, and my stomach gets irritated pretty easily so a lot of times ill have diarrhea or left over oils from food that I cant digest. I think what happens in those cases is that the urge for number 2 puts pressure on my bladder, making it feel like I have to pee a lot worse than I actually do.

However I also notice when im out with my friends, whenever I have to go it seems to get amplified because I dont want to have an accident in front of them. I think a large part of this stems from something that happened to me when I was about 11 or 12 I think. I had just got done having dinner at some place with my parents and we went to some store afterwards. As we walked back out to the car from the store, all the sudden I had to go extremely bad, almost to the breaking point. Until that moment, I didnt even realise I had to use the bathroom, it just hit me all the sudden, and extremely hard. I told them I had to go and as we sat at the red light waiting to cross, I remember almost losing complete control. Luckily I made it to the gas station across the street, but JUST barely. Now ever since that night, I always make it a point to go to the bathroom after every meal when I eat out, that way I wont have to go while im out at stores and such. If I dont go to the bathroom after I eat, ill usually start flipping out in my head like "oh crap, this is gonna be a long car trip and I should have went before I left, what if, what if, what if", regardless of whether or not I even have to go at all. After flipping out like that for a few mins, ill end up feeling the urge go. This is all because of the fear of repeating that one night at that stop light as a kid. Its generally the fear of having an accident that drives it.

Granted, im a guy, but I think the same scenario played out in the minds of those girls you mentioned. They probably got back from lunch or break or what have you and didnt go before hand, and then realize in class, "oh, I probably should have done that before" and then sit there dwelling on it for a while, frustrating themselves because of their circumstances knowing the teacher will probably say no. Maybe a previous accident is ingrained in their minds and every time a new situation arises thats similar, they start mentally flipping out as well. Not to judge, but most of the women I see get very frantic in situations where a lot is going on at once, or they have a lot of work they have to get done quickly, and they usually tend to forget the minor details like that sometimes like I did. Seems like its pretty easy to get distracted from the need of a restroom until the last possible minute. Nervousness seems to always drive this as well, probably working together with hormones and stress levels and such.

I also think I remember reading something about puberty having some sort of effect as well. Its not uncommon for kids going through puberty to have accidents as changes in your body and genitals take place. Something about more pressure being put on your bladder than usual or something? I cant remember honestly. So your argument about weak/overactive bladder is definitely valid, especially at that age. I'll post more if I come up with anything lol.

princesstess

princesstess

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 47 posts

Granted, im a guy, but I think the same scenario played out in the minds of those girls you mentioned. They probably got back from lunch or break or what have you and didnt go before hand, and then realize in class, "oh, I probably should have done that before" and then sit there dwelling on it for a while, frustrating themselves because of their circumstances knowing the teacher will probably say no. Maybe a previous accident is ingrained in their minds and every time a new situation arises thats similar, they start mentally flipping out as well. Not to judge, but most of the women I see get very frantic in situations where a lot is going on at once, or they have a lot of work they have to get done quickly, and they usually tend to forget the minor details like that sometimes like I did. Seems like its pretty easy to get distracted from the need of a restroom until the last possible minute. Nervousness seems to always drive this as well, probably working together with hormones and stress levels and such.

I also think I remember reading something about puberty having some sort of effect as well. Its not uncommon for kids going through puberty to have accidents as changes in your body and genitals take place. Something about more pressure being put on your bladder than usual or something? I cant remember honestly. So your argument about weak/overactive bladder is definitely valid, especially at that age. I'll post more if I come up with anything lol.

Excellent points! In my Bzoink poll for girls who’ve peed their panties (they took it down or it expired - not sure which) over two-thirds of girls answered panicked themselves into peeing their panties prematurely as to why they peed their panties even though they were given permission. Other polls on Misterpoll, over 80% of girls reported an immediate moderate to severe increase in their sense of desperation when refused or told to wait, with quite a few experiencing a spike so severe that they started leaking and spurting either immediately or within seconds of the refusal. Many also reported that they started dwelling on their desperation even before they ask and most dwelled on it after being refused or told to wait.

A formal psychological study indicated that wetting themselves in class, is the third greatest fear of elementary school-aged girls. My informal polls show that most girls, even in their teens worry about it to some extent, with some feeling like any day could be the day.

In my own sightings, of the 11 incidents that I saw, I feel that in 8, anxiety-driven desperation contributed to some measure to the girl in question peeing her panties. The other 3 were extended bursting desperations with massive amounts of pee left on the floor. Back to the eight, one girl had 2 incidents that I witnessed, and another girl had 4 incidents that I witnessed. Both of them, plus one of the other girls had other incidents that I heard of but never witnessed.

IMHO the classic traits or signs that a girl has peed her panties prematurely due to an anxiety triggered and driven desperation are as follows;
• She pees her panties more than once over the course of her schooling, whereas the girls who peed their panties due to bursting are more likely to have only peed their panties once due to a miscalculation or bad luck
• She either goes from no visible signs or mild signs of desperation severe desperation very rapidly, often while waiting for the teacher to see her hand or within a minute or so of being refused. Girls who are bursting have their desperation slowly build up as the pressure in their bladder builds up, going though a long-drawn out desperation
• Her trembling desperations tended to start with intermittent trembling then moving into waves varying in speed and intensity indicating her desperation was varying, a classic indicator that it was anxiety and panic driven. With bursting the desperation increases in a fairly smooth curve.
• Peeing her panties without trembling could only be caused by sheer panic that causes her to give up without a fight
• Usually a generally anxious/nervous girl.
• She never pees vast quantities like those girls who were clearly bursting. While it may often look like a lot, just compare it with how much you’ve peed when you really needed to go bad and compare how long she flooded to how long it took you to pee. This is easy to do when she is wearing a miniskirt of a thin fabric and no tights or pantyhose as most of the pee ends up on the floor. Sometimes its just a few splatters that really make you wonder why she was even visibly desperate. The Lebanese who peed her panties during the photo shoot and the East Indian girl who peed her panties while waiting for the teacher to see her hand
• Peeing her panties while waiting for the teacher to see her hand, or for another girl to return, even if given immediate permission, or while waiting in line for the girls room is likely caused by her panicking herself into peeing her panties.

So between my own experiences and various anecdotal accounts, this seem like it’s the most common way a girl pees her panties in class.

Male Ongeluk

Ongeluk

Leaking

• 92 posts
It's funny because I've been through the same research when I needed to find a realistic condition for a character in one of my stories.

Still, the summary you wrote is very interresting, and indeed... arousing ;)

also, i'm totally jealous about all the accidents you've witnessed while I remember hardly a couple (a couple of insignificant ones above all).

I would rather have horsemeat in my lasagna than sheeps in my government.

goshdarnit

goshdarnit

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 7 posts
I honestly have never seen this before. This is really really interesting. How common do you think this is?

Male AnonymousIsLegion

AnonymousIsLegion

Leaking

• Advanced Member
  • 105 posts
Judging by these statistic and personal experience of my wife, quite common.

She often gets so worried about not being able to make it to the bathroom that she wets herself anyway...
Hitotsu! Jinkaku Kansei Ni Tsutomuru Koto!
Hitotsu! Makoto No Michi O Mamoru Koto!
Hitotsu! Doryoku No Seishin O Yashinau Koto!
Hitotsu! Reigi O Omomzuru Koto!
Hitotsu! Kekki No Yu O Imashimuru Koto!

princesstess

princesstess

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 47 posts

Judging by these statistic and personal experience of my wife, quite common.

She often gets so worried about not being able to make it to the bathroom that she wets herself anyway...

Start surfing the parents forums online and you will find more of these sorts of accidents than the busting kind. Google 'daughter wet herself in school' and other variations on that search string and you will get accounts such as the following:

' am needing some advice my 9 yr old daughter wet her pants at school a month or so ago, she hasnt had an accident since she was 5 years old and she doesnt wet the bed. The teacher rang me and asked me to come down to the school, she explained that my daughter had asked to do to the bathroom and she had said yes straight away when she didnt return after 5mins she sent another girl to go check on her and of course the girl came running back in yelling shes wet her pants, much to my daughters embarrasement. I asked my daughter what happened and she just said she couldnt hold on. I thought she is a bit old for this and should be able to control it but let it go. Since this issue she has started wetting her bed and had wet her pants 1 other time when at ballet. (this time she wasnt allowed to go to the toilet straight away but only had to wait 5 mins). I have had her to the doc twice and eliminated urinary tract infect and we have had no big events or up heavals, does any one else have a child who has had an accident at school.'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users