Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The weirdest fetish you know of?

Talking about Poképhilia: if you had to pich one Pokémon apaprt from Gardevoir, who'd be your...what's the term...waifu? I'd go for something like...Lopunny.

Anthro Shaymin. Blame a picture of male and female anthro Shaymins peeing together.

Mine's going to be between fat and gore, because those are just both things that are disgusting to see, but people like them. There's a difference between finding something unappealing if you don't get it, and being completely repulsed just glancing at it.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I could never understand all the ones that involves intentionally hurting themselves or others. That extends to "scat play", which I think would be a health hazard even when done by healthy individual

Is mine weird in that I only get turned on by girls peeing their pants......I'm not even slightly into girls pulling their panties aside and peeing, or peeing in or outdoors in a toilet or not...just

I guess you could say that... *puts on sunglasses* grinds his gears YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Posted Images

Well, I can tell you guys one of my fetishes and see how weird it is.

Since I was 14, I enjoyed watching the Honeycomb maze game in Takeshi's Castle (or MXC's Door Jam) when the women tried it. I liked watching the women chased, than grabbed and thrown out, or had their faces smeared. It was a sign I was heterosexual.

Kept this private for all this time because this info leaked out to a "friend" who told the whole lunch table I ate at. The next few years were a living hell. Finally manned up and brought this.

Sorry, didn't mean to preach. That's my fetish; I'll let you guys be the judge.

Cheers.

^Maybe I'm just not getting the reference, but I have no idea what fetish you're describing. As for Pokephilia, is it odd that I'd prefer ralts of Kirlia over Gardevoir to the point I'd give my Kirlia lover an everstone necklace? I'd also take Buneary over Lopunny. Also had a bit of a crush on Smoochum back in the Gold/Silver days. Other female mons I'd do: Pikachu, Mew, Vaporeon, Glaceon, and Leafeon. Should be noted, however, that when I read Pokephilia stories, I'm usually more interested in male mon x human female.

Well, I really have no term for it. If you need help on the reference, here's a clip with the maze. I enjoyed watching what happened to the lady at 5:20 on wards.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9T9LeLV18

Well, scat definitely is weird to me, but so are diapers and age play. Beastiality I can't get a grip on...but I guess you could say the weirdest fetish I've come across (on which I happen to have) is a fetish for Transformers.

Many people get aroused by watching Transformers, I guess it's also part of carsexuality, because the good looking robots then turn into equally boneable cars.

Well, people that I know anyway. Maybe I'm just weird in general?

Edited by SpocksThyla (see edit history)

Well, scat definitely is weird to me, but so are diapers and age play. Beastiality I can't get a grip on...but I guess you could say the weirdest fetish I've come across (on which I happen to have) is a fetish for Transformers.

Many people get aroused by watching Transformers, I guess it's also part of carsexuality, because the good looking robots then turn into equally boneable cars.

Well, people that I know anyway. Maybe I'm just weird in general?

Well, I enjoy watching ladies try their luck at a game. *note Youtube link above* so your in good company. :)

Not sure about the names of these, but I'll describe them.

• Fetish for furniture? Yes I've heard of this fetish where people are turned on by tables and chairs and use them for unpleasant purposes
  • Fetish for plants and trees. Like... what?

Mostly as long as they're related to a human body, I wouldn't find it weird, Like come on, we're omorashists  :lol:

But of course there is one that takes the cake, claims the throne on all weird/gross,wrong fetishes, even if it is related to a human body.

• Necrophilia

Like, just... what?!

Now I hope nobody here has the fetishes I stated and if you do, please don't be offended!  :ph34r:

The weirdest one ive seen is emetophilia which is when you get aroused from vomiting or seeing people vomit, that or shit eating, just makes me feel queasy but whatever floats your boat I suppose

Gonna agree with omorashi and abdl being high up on the weird list though, just cause I like it doesn't mean its not weird  ​

sneezing- ewwwww

spanking - never understood it but there's apparently a spanking cruise which is once a year with 1k spankos on it

inflation - not to coincide with drborder but I know a girl who gets off to airbags o.o

I'll agree with sneezing, but there are many more disgusting fetishes out there.

Spanking, I don't really find very weird, in fact I always thought it was a perfectly normal fetish.

Airbags...speechless.

Edited by ThatGuyCallum (see edit history)

I'll agree with sneezing, but there are many more disgusting fetishes out there.

Spanking, I don't really find very weird, in fact I always thought it was a perfectly normal fetish.

Airbags...speechless.

I found spanking to be weird as I know people love pain n all but it's weird to see it as socially acceptable as theirs a spanko cruise ship that is in Florida and it goes out once a year with a thousand spankos on it

A Thought just occurred to me. With how often a "sexy" smartphone design features straight lines, few curves, a thin body, and a large screen with little boarder, Are those who think their smartphones are really sexy basically the lolicons of the technophiles(the large screen being analogous to large, expressive eyes)? So, as I am a lolicon, is it weird that I prefer my electronics to actually be a bit on the bulky side, have no screen whatsoever, and being chatty enough that you don't need a screen for output? Granted, the preference for shatty and screenless only came about since going blind, but even when I could see, I much preferred the bulkier, heftier devices(I bought a refurbished DS Classic because I didn't wnat a Lite, loved how much larger the PS Vita was compared to the PSP-2000, and wanted to replace my 3DS with an XL). Or maybe body type preferences get inverted when shifting from organic to inorganic objects of affection.

As for spanking, while I abhor it as a means of disciplining children, I love it when done in an erotic context, and I think it goes well with age play and regression.

As for inflation, I wish I could find more literary content, especially of the cum inflation or balloon insertion varieties. Granted, I don't really get the Breast or Hourglass expansion variants myself.

Cum inflation? That's a thing?