Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Trying to get more comfortable in a wet bed

Now that I have more time to myself I'm trying to get back into wetting myself and the bed. I really like the idea of wetting the bed (I've done it on purpose a few times this week) but I can't seem to sleep in it. I'll get really comfortable, relax, but it just won't happen. Yesterday I wet the bed, then tried to take a nap. I didn't get enough sleep so it shouldn't have been a problem. But no matter how comfortable I got I just couldn't fall asleep.

This morning I tried to wet as soon as I woke up but I had to get up out of bed first. Then when I got back in I was able to wet with no problem but I couldn't fall back asleep.

Is there a way to become more comfortable with the idea of sleeping in my pee or do I just have to keep trying what I've been doing until my body decides it's ok?

• 5 years later...

I don't know about bed pads, but the very best protection is to be found in most hotel chains. They use the same material as IWetMyBed is talking about, but they are clamped to the mattress with loops of elastic, and go right to the edge and part way down the side. I suggest getting one of them (or waiting till you visit a hotel 😁).

The other thing is to stay still in bed. The part underneath you will be warm, but if you roll about too much you will encounter cold places.

I managed to do it once: wet my bed and then stay wet all night.  I've tried a number of times to reproduce the event, but I haven't quite gotten it yet. 

The night I pulled it off successfully, here are all of the variables I can think of: 

• I went to bed well-hydrated (of course) with a clear idea in mind of what I was going to do. 
  • I'd tried a few times over the course of the prior week, wetting my bed literally every night, but always having to get up and change my pants and the bedding.
  • I tweaked with the clothes I was wearing, one night in shorts, another in trackies, sometimes with underwear, sometimes not, usually with a shirt....
  • I tried to fall asleep with the idea of wetting in my sleep.  Never happened.  I've managed that maybe three times in my entire life, two of them being in my mid-teens.
  • Because I'd been wetting so often, I managed to get to the point where after jacking off, my reaction was more "ho hum here we go again" than disgust at what I'd done.
  • I'd tried different ways of wetting, forceful, forgetful, playing games, etc.

The winning combination was:

• Pants: A pair of Puma trackies, unlined woven nylon, black.  They were close-fitting, but not tight.
  • Underwear: None
  • Shirt: polyester/cotton blend tee shirt sold as a pajama shirt
  • Technique: Count down slowly from 600 (i.e. ten minutes).  At 10, relax completely, at 5, start pushing.  Wet before zero.  Piss forcefully and keep going until done.
  • After: jack off.

Of course, a few times later in the night, I woke up because I needed to pee again, and since I was already wet at that point, I had no problem just doing that in my pants, then jacking off again. 

I honestly do not know how many times I peed my pants that night, but I do know I dropped at least six cum wads in them.

Now, some partial successes I've had since....  A partial success being defined as I was able to fall asleep, but later woke up and felt the need to clean up. . .

• I've tried it with and without underwear.  Underwear seems to be fine as long as it's polyester.  Cotton just gets too icky after a short while.  I only wear briefs; no idea how it would go with boxers or boxer-briefs.
  • I've tried it with unlined, fleece-lined and mesh-lined trackies, both nylon and polyester.  The mesh-lined ones are good.  The fleece-lined ones suffer from the same problem as cotton briefs, for the same reason.  I wouln't even consider fully-fleece pants at this point in time.
  • I've also tried it in running shorts and had some success.  This is fine if the room is warm enough.

But yeah, if it's not clear by now, I really think the clothes are one of the critical pieces.  Lightweight and moisture-wicking or quick-drying seems to be the way to go.

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2020 at 5:35 AM, David_E said:

I don't know about bed pads, but the very best protection is to be found in most hotel chains. They use the same material as IWetMyBed is talking about, but they are clamped to the mattress with loops of elastic, and go right to the edge and part way down the side. I suggest getting one of them (or waiting till you visit a hotel 😁).

The other thing is to stay still in bed. The part underneath you will be warm, but if you roll about too much you will encounter cold places.

Yes! Being still is the key to staying comfy and warm.

9 hours ago, Golden Slumber said:

I dont know how to make yourself wet really because I wet the bed when I drink too much before sleeping. So if I really want to I can drink 3 glasses of water and hop into bed and even if I wake up a little its never enough to get me out of bed and I eventually just pee myself. 

As for comfort of the wet bed.. I find having comforters and blankets to curl up in is cozy. Usually if I wake up after wetting my bed I roll over and ball up all my blankets around me and pass back out.. I sleep in my breifs and don't get uncomfortable too often. Flannel bottoms and sheets make a huge difference.. much warmer than breifs and cotton sheets..

Don't be afraid to get the blankets wet.. I used to push them off the bed if I woke up after wetting like the top comforters because I didn't want to have to wash them but I'd be freezing and cold.. that was years ago in my teens now I just bunch them up and wrap myself in them and fall back asleep they absorb some pee but they usually dry out quickly after.. oh and incontinence pads.. I have 4 quilted ones and they absorb some of my pee and stay warm for awhile once I wet. If you do get cold just pee. 

May I suggest moving on from blankets to a "Nursing Duvet";  they have a breathable, wipe down, waterproof cover.

On 11/14/2020 at 8:30 PM, DarkenedDoor said:

Yes! Being still is the key to staying comfy and warm.

Indeed, and I came to realise that all these hotel chains clearly have to change all the be linen between guests, so it doesn't really matter to them if you wet the bed or not. You only need to consider the maid who actually does the work, and who may not be into OMO.

I therefore came to realise that provided I left the maid a good tip in the morning, I wasn't hurting anyone by wetting the bed. Of course, if the maid is into OMO, that gives her a double bonus!

I think it is a shame that so many people here almost reflexively condemn wetting a hotel bed, because for many - myself included - it is the only possible place to experience bed wetting.

At the very least, I'd say to anyone stays in a hotel, go and check exactly how the mattress is protected - as standard - before you decide whether or not to wet!

I have never had trouble from a hotel, and the hotel chain knows my credit card, and my email address.