Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Horny and Desperate: An Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanfic

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Male Foxlover

Foxlover

Soaking Wet

• 304 posts
Azula struggled desperately against her bonds. However, as she relied on her nimble agility, grace, and Firebending prowess, her natural strength was nowhere near matched for the expertly crafted metal bonds that that meddlesome blind earthbender had created. She would have easily broken out; however, Ty Lee had somehow blocked her bending without immobilizing her. Suddenly, the door to the Earth Kingdom dungeon opened, and in walked Katara. Azula glared at her with pure hate, though she could help but notice how Katara’s new Earth Kingdom Robe hugged her tantalizing hips and curvy breasts. She didn't care about being the cold ruthless tyrant she usually was, all she wanted was to kiss Katara and grope her sexy body, while at the same time wanting to strangle her. The only thing keeping her from completely disgracing herself was that Katara was standing in front of her, arms crossed, with a devious expression. Katara was slightly reveling in Azula's discomfort. In fact, she found it a bit arousing. Azula used her perfected venomous snarl to greet Katara.
“Let me out of these bonds this instant, you worthless peasant.”
Katara smiled. “Now, is that any way to talk to the girl that as of now maintains completely control of you?”
Azula growled. “If I still had my Firebending…”
Katara placed her hands on her hips. She couldn’t help showing off a bit to this beautiful princess. She went back out and retrieved a large clay pot, probably used for storing grain. “Know what this is, princess?”
Azula caught the whiff of warm fresh ammonia.
“Is that…?”
“pee, yes. I’ve been saving it for a special occasion.” Katara said condescendingly. “Now, you know I am a water bender. I could feed this pee into your bladder until it bursts.” To accentuate this, Katara waved her hands and the pee rose in a wavy yellow sphere out of the pot.
Katara then fashioned it into a long liquid rope, using the tip to stroke Azula’s urethra. Azula gasped at the feeling of urine on her peehole.
“I’m going to have some fun with you, Azula. This is payback for all the trouble you’ve caused Aang, me, Zuko, and the rest of the world.” She glanced into the pot. “I’m sure there’s enough in here to get you nice and full, isn’t there?”
Katara began threading the pee into Azula’s peehole. She gasped as steamy warmth spreading throughout her urethra, spilling and gushing into her pee-pouch and rapidly filling it to bursting point. Metallic beads of sweat formed on her forehead as she struggled to contain the ocean of pee that was exhausting her poor bladder. She had never had to pee this bad in her life. Katara finally stopped filling Azula’s bladder, and now started to massage Azula’s abdomen. Azula groaned as Katara’s hand sent waves of pressure through her quivering midsection.
“Tell me, Azula, does it turn you on, knowing that you are bursting to release pee that isn’t even yours?” Azula did not say anything, but she actually did feel a bit aroused about this. She loved the feeling of naughtiness that holding someone else’s pee gave her. Katara traced her fingernails around Azula’s inner thighs, making her shudder. She rubbed Azula’s ample ass for a bit while continuing to torture her sexy captive. She bent the last of the pee from the pot. Azula, knowing her bladder could accommodate no more urine, gasped in horror. However, Katara did not approach Azula, but instead dropped her pants and panties, until she was standing half-naked in front of the bursting princess, her shaved pussy gleaming in the dimmed firelight of the dungeon. She condensed the urine into a long, golden thread and spread her own pussy lips wide with her forefinger and middle finger. Azula gasped as she realized what Katara as doing. Katara began bending the pee into her own urethra. Azula watched in amazement as the golden liquid snake slithered into Katara’s urethra. She heard Katara give a little moan as she began working her hips to allow her bladder to take in all the pee as her abdomen swelled with urine. Katara grinned at Azula, although it was all she could do not to break into a mad pee-pee dance.
"How does it make you feel, Azula, knowing that a sexy water bender is minutes away from wetting herself?” Katara whispered in a sultry voice.
Azula looked away indignantly, but Katara could see her twat start to moisten and her nipples start to harden. “I’m gonna do something for you, since your situation has made me so wet already... I'm absolutely dying for a pee, but I’m not gonna let my poor bladder relax till I’ve made you ‘come and go’. Excuse the pun.” Azula's eyes widened as Katara began to massage her moist cunt, her fingers working magic on Azula's sensitive pussy. Unable to do anything about the expert fingers that were working her clit, Azula threw her head back in desperation, the excruciatingly pleasure making her desire to pee almost unbearable. Katara began rubbing her hot, soft crotch against Azula’s leg. Azula could feel Katara’s swollen, rock hard abdomen against her thigh, which made her even hornier still. Katara got right up to her ear and whispered in an unbelievably sexy voice “You’re close to bursting, aren’t you? Me too, I’m busting for a pee. I’m already starting to leak...”She pulled out a key and unlocked one of Azula’s chained hands, knowing she didn’t have the energy to take advantage of this, and put it between her legs. Azula felt the warm wetness on Katara’s clit. Katara gasped as Azula began moving her hand against Katara’s labia. Rather than jumping back and re-chaining Azula’s hand, she spread her legs, inviting Azula to go on. Azula groaned as she felt Katara spurt into her hand, causing her to involuntarily release some of her own pee. Feeling Katara tense, Azula knew that the feeling of warm liquid on the former's hand must be torture to her bladder. For a while, both bursting girls massaged the other’s cunt, while fighting their burning desires to pee. Katara re-chained Azula’s hand. “Mmm, you don’t know how many times I’ve gone off by myself to masturbate to the thought of you.” Azula was unwilling to admit that she had often done the same thing about Katara. Azula thought to herself; “M...must hold on...must not pee...can't hold it...bladder too full…” Azula was in agony. Her hair clung to her sweaty temples as she fought the waves of desperation and pleasure that were eroding her psyche. She waved her head back and forth, drool starting to dribble down her cheeks. She looked down and saw Katara, bouncing her sexy ass in the air as she struggled to hold herself until Azula had come. Meanwhile, Katara was thinking to herself. "Oh my gosh, she's not coming, and I have to pee so badly!” I can't hold it much longer, what am I gonna do?" She was absolutely bursting, yet she was holding it just for Azula. Suddenly, she got an idea. With difficulty, she raised herself up and began to tongue Azula's nipples. This was the final straw. Azula couldn't take it anymore. Her nipples were even more sensitive than her vagina, and now this water bender was using her hot, slightly abrasive tongue to lick all over them, making them hard as stone. Her bladder was past its limit, and she couldn't resist the extreme horniness that she was feeling. Both girls were spurting uncontrollably, a mixture of ejaculation and pee. Azula knew it was the end. Try as she might, she couldn't hold the pee any longer. She spurted one last time, but her muscles were too tired to stem the flow any longer. Her bladder gave out, the honey colored nectar streaming from between her thighs and pooling at her feet, soaking her legs. At the exact same time, she came explosively, her cum splattering all over Katara. For the first time in her life, Azula sobbed, knowing that Katara had won, that she, Azula, Princess of the Fire Nation, had not been able to hold her bladder. Katara sighed as she finally relaxed her muscles and let her pee flow freely, making a rather large puddle. She bit her lip. This was so hot, and she was getting excruciatingly aroused. She couldn't resist, her pussy was screaming for attention, surprising Katara, as she had just came not 10 seconds ago. Katara thrust her hand between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit. This sight began to cause Azula’s pussy to drip with lady juice yet again. Katara saw this and grinned coyly at Azula.
"You're wet again? You naughty whore," she cooed. "Beg for it."
Azula said nothing, her lips a thin line as tears of indignation streamed silently down her face. She wanted so badly for Katara to touch her, to dominate her clit, but the little bit of diginity she had left would not allow her to ask. Katara began tracing the skin on Azula's thighs just outside her labia. Katara’s hand would trace a circle around her crotch, coming closer and closer to Azula’s soaking gash, only to retreat when it got within a fraction of a millimeter from the outer lips. Azula could hardly stand this torture. She needed to be touched, and she needed to be touched NOW.
"P-Please...” she whispered almost inaudibly.
Katara looked up in mock confusion. "What was that? I can’t hear you..."
"PLEASE" Azula screamed. "Put your hand back between my legs...touch my breasts...kiss me...anything! I'm so aroused; I can't take it any longer!
Katara smiled and then leaped on Azula. After she had gotten a good hold of the chains to hold herself up, she began grinding her clit against Azula's, making sure Azula's clit hair touched her labia. Azula threw her head back again, not in agony, but ecstasy. This peasant was so GOOD; Azula thought she would go crazy if Katara stopped. After only 5 minutes of this, both girls came in one earth shattering scream. Katara kissed Azula on the lips, and Azula was only so happy to oblige, parting her lips to admit Katara's tongue. She could feel her strength returning; enough to break her bonds, and the way Katara's thighs were rubbing together suggested that she had not COMPLETELY emptied her bladder. Oh, she had wonderful things in store for the South Pole slut...

Edited by Foxlover, 04 September 2011 - 07:29 PM.

Check out this group and feel free to contribute!! http://uk.groups.yah.../full2bursting/ Featuring the Goddess of Desperation.

Male Warrior of light

Warrior of light
Oh....ok then. :blink: :blink: Well I'm going to go do....things...certian things. kinda akward erotic things so nice story.

As your Flesh bears the sigil, so your name shall be known as that...of a recusant.

Male Foxlover

Foxlover

Soaking Wet

• 304 posts
umm...thanks?
Check out this group and feel free to contribute!! http://uk.groups.yah.../full2bursting/ Featuring the Goddess of Desperation.

Female omora/shino

omora/shino

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 12 posts
that was... awesome?

Male Foxlover

Foxlover

Soaking Wet

• 304 posts
really? or were you just mocking my previous comment

Male aumonier

aumonier

Spurting

• Deactivated
  • 163 posts
Very original story, thanks a lot.
No longer there, too many people that doesn't care about anything in here.

Male cjm3rcl1n3

cjm3rcl1n3

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 22 posts
Very sexy story, thanks for sharing!

Female Bedwettingchik12

Bedwettingchik12

Fully Wetting

• 293 posts
This story is one of the hottest I've ever read..
Private things do happen when I read this!!

Male PepsiNinjaX

PepsiNinjaX

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 18 posts
very very hot, i loved it!

Female KayLeigh

KayLeigh

Omorashi Veteran

• Contributory Member
  • 500 posts
Mmm... Love love love!

Lokii64...
I'm in love with you.

Are you a fan of bulging bladders? Check out my Bulge Diary! https://omorashi.org...he-bulge-diary/

Male Lokii64

Lokii64

Leaking

• 106 posts
Very original story! and well written too :) nice work.
~Is in love with miss Kayleigh :3~
She's even cooler than turtles! :P

Male SonictheHedgehog

SonictheHedgehog

Soaking Wet

• 385 posts
...they're not the only ones who came. (o^-^o)
"All of you ungrateful humans, who took everything away from me, will feel my loss and despair."

-Professor Gerald, Sonic Adventure 2

Male Foxlover

Foxlover

Soaking Wet

• 304 posts
Wondering... Should I continue this?

SSprings6556

SSprings6556

Fidgeting

• Premium Member
  • 11 posts
Yush 0-0

Female Bedwettingchik12

Bedwettingchik12

Fully Wetting

• 293 posts

YES!!!!!!

Male Xylar

Xylar

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 43 posts

Sure. Go for it. I'm curious to see where this would lead.

Edited by Xylar, 13 July 2012 - 12:50 PM.

Male Foxlover

Foxlover

Soaking Wet

• 304 posts
Hmm... perhaps Suki should happen in upon this little episode...

Male ola93

ola93

Soaking Wet

• 333 posts

Yes, please, continue!

Female Bedwettingchik12

Bedwettingchik12

Fully Wetting

• 293 posts

Hmm... perhaps Suki should happen in upon this little episode...

The more girls, the better!!!!!!

Male anonymous guy choc

anonymous guy choc

Completely Drenched

• 415 posts
I'd love to see a continuation.
Choc's favorite MTG flavor texts:
"when killing five just isn't enough"; Hex. (this card kills 6 creatures.)
"Catch"; Lava Axe
"Sometimes death comes knocking, sometimes it tears down the walls"; Army of the damned.
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."; Sizzle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users