Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A Full Bladder and an Even Fuller Diaper

• 8 years later...
On 7/29/2015 at 6:34 AM, gobphus said:

Nice job of soaking that first diaper when you lost control! What kind of diaper was it? It's fun to weigh diapers before and after soaking them. Once I added 4 pounds 13 ounces of pee to a 6 ounce Abena Abri-Form X-Plus M3. Most of the weight in my garbage these days is wet diapers.

what is that in metric?

On 7/20/2015 at 1:15 AM, Kia The Lamb said:

A few days ago, I had the house to myself. My roommates were out for the weekend and I figured, "Hell, it's the perfect time to experiment." Let's just say that it was one VERY wet weekend.

I started out the day waking up, needing to go, so I went to the bathroom and took care of that. Afterwards, I remembered I was home alone, so I went to my hiding place and pulled out a diaper. After I put it on, I slid sone shorts on over it and went to make some coffee since I was still tired. I poured myself a full, large coffee cup of it and downed it modestly. My bladder wasn't really in any situation yet, so I grabbed myself a couple of sodas and downed them throughout the day. By mid-day, I was starting to regret drinking so much, but I wasn't completely done yet. I'd decided that even though I was wearing a diaper, I'd give myself a little test.

I wanted to see how much I could wet in one go, so I decided to keep drinking and holding it until I had a genuine accident in my diaper. Over the next two hours, I continued to grow increasingly desperate. I could feel myself crossing and unrossing my legs, occasionally reaching down to hold myself then realizing it was to no avail. The material of the diaper wasn't helping add any pressure, so I squeezed my legs as tightly as possible to relieve myself of my struggles for a little bit. I managed to last a couple more hours of bouncing around before being on the edge of losing it completely. Unfortunately, when it hurt so bad I was about to give in and just let myself wet, I got a call from my mother. She doesn't call a lot, and it turned out she was really upset. I definitely did not want her to hear me wet, nor did I want to turn her down. Sucking it up, I picked up the phone and held and agonizing forty-five minute conversation with her, until she finally got better.

I was cursing my luck all the way. Every minute was more agonizing, I went through sequences of crossing and uncroswing my legs, bouncing around. And I was starting to get throbs of pain. Towards the end of the call, a few drops leaked out silently. I was panicking, but I managed to keep my control until the end of the call. By the time I put my phone down, my body was beginning to give small spurts into the comfortably cloth of my diaper, and finally streams. I tried to stand up, in case it leaked - I didn't want to get my piss on the couch. That was definitely a mistake. The second I stood up, my bladder started to void into the diaper. In an attempt to stop it, I grabbed at myself and crouched onto the floor- it still was ineffective. My body was at its limits, so I sat down and silently finished peeing into the diaper. By the time I was done, it must have taken at least three minutes, and my diaper had leaked through the leg guards, also at its limits. Enough said, I had a big wet patch on my shorts and on the carpet, but I felt amazing to have finally let it go. The carpet ended up having to wait until I disposed of my completely soaked diaper, however!

True, a very hot story!