Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate Girls In TV Shows 2

Guest SAM996

It's a pretty good site, but the downside(apart from not being able to tell if it's a male or female scene) is that sometimes the quotes listed are matched up with the wrong movie/TV show and sometimes the timestamps are wrong, which makes searching for a particular scene more of a hassle then it should be.

Yeah ai found that yesterday with a scene in Pretty Little Liars

http://www.quodb.com/search/pee?title=Pretty%20little%20liars second one on that list. Looks like it should be good but it's not at the point in that episode :(

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, AND WHO CAN FORGET THE GREATEST EPISODE OF MYTHBUSTERS EVER MADE? If anyone here has not had the honor of seeing this, now's your chance. It's real, it's honest, it's authentic. Here's a preview c

Why do people ALWAYS post links to extremely rare videos that are hosted on mainstream streaming sites instead of uploading directly? It's almost a guarantee that it will get removed, and then no one

There's an episode of Friends, sadly I can't remember which. In said episode, it's a recurring joke where a character really needs to get to the bathroom, and another character engages the first in a

Posted Images

Yeah ai found that yesterday with a scene in Pretty Little Liars

http://www.quodb.com/search/pee?title=Pretty%20little%20liars second one on that list. Looks like it should be good but it's not at the point in that episode :(

Fortunately I managed to find that scene using this script website: http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=pretty-little-liars&episode=s05e17

I can't remember the name of the show, but it was a recent sitcom. This woman was really excited that her father was in town and agreed to go on (I think a fishing trip?) with her husband. So excited in fact, that she skipped going to the bathroom in order to make sure she got a picture of them before they left on the trip. She was doing a little potty dancing and people made note of it in the show. 

Wish I remembered the name ._____.

I can't remember the name of the show, but it was a recent sitcom. This woman was really excited that her father was in town and agreed to go on (I think a fishing trip?) with her husband. So excited in fact, that she skipped going to the bathroom in order to make sure she got a picture of them before they left on the trip. She was doing a little potty dancing and people made note of it in the show. 

Do you remember what channel it was on or when you saw it?

Edited by vexer6 (see edit history)

thanks, finally found it. and it was even legit, she was lying to hide the fact she was being a bit shifty.

Only viewable from inside the U.S. Any American kind enough to rip it? :lol:

viewable here http://putlocker.is/watch-difficult-people-tvshow-season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html

Problem Child 2 where Junior is making lemonade (no, he really does!). 

There's a movie about these bitchy valley girls who believe they are cursed into aging and they get different old lady symptoms, one turns incontinent (grocery store pee scene on youtube) and in later scene(s) you can hear the crinkling sound as they walk because they are all wearing diapers. 

Game of Thrones has that dwarf-peeing-off-the-top-of-the-castle and the guy peeing in front of the white-haired dragon princess Khailesi (the scene on youtube is much nicer than the reality in the episode because in youtube it is made longer with longer sounds of peeing). 

Problem Child 2 where Junior is making lemonade (no, he really does!). 

There's a movie about these bitchy valley girls who believe they are cursed into aging and they get different old lady symptoms, one turns incontinent (grocery store pee scene on youtube) and in later scene(s) you can hear the crinkling sound as they walk because they are all wearing diapers. 

Game of Thrones has that dwarf-peeing-off-the-top-of-the-castle and the guy peeing in front of the white-haired dragon princess Khailesi (the scene on youtube is much nicer than the reality in the episode because in youtube it is made longer with longer sounds of peeing). 

Bad Girls from Valley High clip here

Bad Girls From Valley High edit.wmv

• 4 weeks later...

Found that scene yesterday, the show was Cougar Town.

It seems like in the current season of Geordie shore Charlotte Crosby has an accident almost every episode :P in the last one I saw (probably episode 5 or 6) she says she's weeing in the pool but you can't really see. In the first episode she has a wee in her shorts which you can clearly see haha! I also remember the season before this where Chloe wets her swimsuit. I didn't really follow Geordie shore before that so there's probably more.

Desperation isn't as prevalent as it used to be (which isn't saying much really) at least I think. 

In the cartoon Growing Up Creepie, there were 2 from the adorably clueless blond valley girl, Melanie, but sadly they didn't actively show it :sad: . Had the series continued, it probably would have become a running gag even! In the episode, "The Scared Twitch Project" Melanie refusing to go naturally in the woods demands they go find some "facilities". She asks about the bathroom twice during a road trip in "Children of the Pumpkin Patch".

Also, Lola Bunny from The Loony Tunes Show, I think she's had more than one, but the cute one: 

Ugh, can't think of any others.

• 1 month later...

Yeap..Since i have a serious passion for desperation in Tv shows and Movies, let me tell you guys what i've been doing since the pee movie list went offline. I entered this website called www.quodb.com, it basically gets you quotes from every movie or TV show on earth. I enter a phrase like for example "have to pee" or so and they get me a list of all movies and tv show where this phrase was said and when exactly was it said.

I was able to find some new scenes like for example an amazing scene from the show Unreal (episode: return..Time:00:12:10) where some women are being held in a car and not alllowed to pee for a very long time until finally they cant hold it anymore and rush to pee by the side of the road.

I found several other scenes using this method..Hope I was able to help :)

I downloaded the episode of "unreal" you were talking about, and as it turns out it's a really great desperation/outdoor peeing scene! Actually it's one big scene and a few small ones. I cut them all together and put them in a file.

unreal.mp4

• 2 weeks later...