Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Carpet Pee Cleanup Help?

So, naturally, sometimes we humans do stupid things when we're horny.

The other day I had the house to myself, so i decided to do a hold, then wet myself...

On the carpet.

I was just wearing panties and crouched by my bed reading omo forums and I decided that since I have carpet cleaner it would be ok to wet myself there.

Thing is, there was quite a bit of pee. I immediately went to get some paper towels and used layers upon layers to soak up as much as I could, and that was ok. Then I got the carpet cleaner and more paper towels and tried to clean up the rest. But it was still quite wet, so I got a towel (which was a risk, given that I live with my mom who doesn't know about my fetish (no one does actually), so if I was questioned I'd just say I spilled some water) and I sorta left the towel there overnight. 

The next morning it was still damp, but a little drier than before. The day of the wetting, I sprayed air freshener from the bathroom but I wasn't sure how well that would mask the smell. 

And now, about 2 days later, sometimes when I walk in my room I can still smell it but I might just be paranoid?

Can anyone give some tips on how to clean up that kinda thing in the future if I'm stupid enough to pee on the carpet again? Maybe different places I could wet (diapers aren't an option, and I've used the shower and outside). 

Shy of an actual carpet cleaning, all I can think of is the "dilution solution".

Pour a small amount of fresh or slightly soapy water in the affected area, brush it in and then soak up as much

as possible with rags or paper towels (a wet/dry shop vac would also work here.)

Repeat the above until most of the original urine has been displaced.

At this point a small amount of something like Febreze could handle any residual odor.

A small oscillating fan on the floor covering the area would help with the final drying.

• 3 weeks later...

The pee smell is primarily urea, this will break down to ammonia over time, but ammonia has a strong odor.  Pee also contains proteins and organic compounds which can act as a buffet for bacteria.

Soaking up as much as possible is a good first course of action.  Next, you should use water to dilute and soak up even more.  Finally, an enzyme based cleaner will help neutralize the organic components present.  After that an extractor is your best bet.

You should not use any chemical carpet cleaners or a steam cleaner.  Chemical cleaners can react with the ammonia from the pee breaking down, resulting in permanent stains.  Steam cleaners do the same thing- The heat can bake in the urea and ammonia to the carpet and padding, resulting in long term stains that will not come out.

• 3 years later...