Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee Movie List - Revival (with book list as well)

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TVGuy, yet again you give me another reason to  want to hire someone to come round to your home and suck your dick. Keep dis shit up, man.

TVGuy my good man. Anychance we can get an update? Not trying to rush you but I'm looking forward to it. The list under your trustworthy hands is gonna be kick ass.     Also any reason why my post

Man, I ain't even got enough money to buy myself a Mcdonalds let alone send someone to go suck someone else's hoohaa. People gotta chill out.

Posted Images

Yeah this would be great for documenting pee scenes that don't qualify for the pee movie list, not just in books/Manga but also in cartoon/anime tv series and movies.

There's one scene from a book mentioned in the old book thread that i'm curious if anyone on here knows the name of:

I recall reading a book in 6th grade about a 12 year old artist and she was riding in a bus to see her new family and she was getting really despreate for a restroom. I remmeber that scene vivdly because I was strongly turned on by it. I can't recall the title though.

Does that sounds familiar to anyone?

where's the new pee movie list?

TV Guy hasn't quite ironed out all the kinks yet, he mentioned the list needed some serious upgrading since it was run on outdated technology which was not compatible with his current servers, so it'll be a bit before the new list is open for business.

TV Guy hasn't quite ironed out all the kinks yet, he mentioned the list needed some serious upgrading since it was run on outdated technology which was not compatible with his current servers, so it'll be a bit before the new list is open for business.

It is almost ready!  I've just been super busy lately.

The old Pee Movie List ran on a custom server platform utilizing Java Struts.  Struts is no longer in use, and hasn't been for a while now.  For security and optimization reasons, I don't want to install obsolete platforms on my server.

My plan is to use Wordpress for the new PML.  I am working on a custom theme to try to keep things as similiar to the look and operation of the old PML as possible.  The PML used its own custom data structure.  As of now I have written a custom program to parse the data from the old PML into an array.  I plan on having my program write out that data to an XML file formatted to match Wordpress's XML export format.  This way the newly created XML file can be imported to Wordpress to populate the Wordpress database.

Before I can do this though, I need to finish building the custom Wordpress theme.  Otherwise I risk having to go back and manually format each item in the list individually.  To avoid this I need to make sure I have the theme totally nailed down.  This way the XML file I will generate will have all the requisite post formatting

So that is where things are at right now.  I'm hoping to have all this done within a week or two.

Wondered if anyone could identify this book

It's a children's book where a boy is In a mall and needs to lee and loads of things happen and eventually he puts a fire out with his pee but he wakes up to a wet bed. It had a black cover,

I think it's one of the books written by Australian author Paul Jennings. Not sure which one, but I've read that with my kids years ago.

Sounds Good TVGuy, I'll stick to having a Pee Book List, etc. in order to avoid clashing with your site etc.

I'm not sure what your long term plans are for the book list, but if you would be interested in combining it with the PML, I could get you setup as an admin on the PML once I have it back online and create a category for books.  Otherwise I would be happy just to link to the book list as well.

I'm not sure what your long term plans are for the book list, but if you would be interested in combining it with the PML, I could get you setup as an admin on the PML once I have it back online and create a category for books.  Otherwise I would be happy just to link to the book list as well.

That sounds like a good idea, adding anime and cartoon desperation scenes is also something that I think should be considered.

The old Pee Movie List ran on a custom server platform utilizing Java Struts.  Struts is no longer in use, and hasn't been for a while now.  For security and optimization reasons, I don't want to install obsolete platforms on my server.

Ah, that explains it, I always wondered why it had an odd URL with a non-standard port number :)

Great to hear it will be back. I have to a few lesser known movies to contribute once it is.

Right now I'm just trying to get the list back online and functioning, but I don't think there will an issue adding a separate category for television and movies.  Once I get everything running though, it will be helpful to have some volunteers help me administer the site.  When I get to that point I will make a post asking for help :)

Right now I'm just trying to get the list back online and functioning, but I don't think there will an issue adding a separate category for television and movies.  Once I get everything running though, it will be helpful to have some volunteers help me administer the site.  When I get to that point I will make a post asking for help :)

TVGuy, I'm so grateful that you're putting the Pee Movie List back up. I can't think of anyone who cares about the community and is in the business more than you are, and it means a lot to me personally and everyone here I'm sure.

TVGuy, I'm so grateful that you're putting the Pee Movie List back up. I can't think of anyone who cares about the community and is in the business more than you are, and it means a lot to me personally and everyone here I'm sure.

The Pee Movie List was one of the first things I found on the internet related to my fetish.  Only having extremely slow, unreliable dial up internet back then, the text-heavy pee movie list seemed like the most awesome thing on the internet.

I am extremely proud to be able to bring it back. My hope is for it to continue to be a thriving online database for pee scenes in movies and television, not just a leftover archive from bygone days.  This is why I am putting so much work into converting it to a new format.

• 1 month later...

I haven't been able to work on in much for a few weeks now as I have been extremely busy with my mainstream video production business.  June is always an extremely busy month for me.  As things start to wind down, I am able to turn my attention back to getting it done.

I've made a tremendous amount of progress.  It is almost done.  Just a matter of formatting the data so it displays correctly.  Once my schedule frees up so I can fully apply myself to completing it, it shouldn't take much more than a week to finish it up.