Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bound2Burst Free Movie

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

calamus

calamus

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 12 posts
Well, I cant post the actual movie here, but a link to their movie is fine with their copyright. Since i am just linking to their site.

Its one of the movie famous "stuck zipper". Its a .wmv, i think.

Stuck Zipper with Jayne

Male cloud

cloud

Spurting

• 152 posts
In case people don't know, that site generally has a new free movie every month.

Male leorinado

leorinado

Completely Drenched

• Premium Member
  • 479 posts
Great video, Boud2Burst usually have pretty good desperation scenes rather than ineed2pee when almost every video have bad actress and totally fake situations

calamus

calamus

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 12 posts

In case people don't know, that site generally has a new free movie every month.

i completely forgot to mention that, and as long as we dont post the video, i think we are within our rights.

one of the best sites out there...

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

i completely forgot to mention that, and as long as we dont post the video, i think we are within our rights.

one of the best sites out there...

That's the impression I'm getting.

They make it pretty vague, they don't directly say if it's uploading on message boards, or merely posting the link on message boards.

As far as I'm concerned though, it's not breaking any copyright policies just linking to it, and if they wanted to block third party referrals, they could easily do it with some basic programming knowledge.

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

calamus

calamus

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 12 posts

That's the impression I'm getting.

They make it pretty vague, they don't directly say if it's uploading on message boards, or merely posting the link on message boards.

As far as I'm concerned though, it's not breaking any copyright policies just linking to it, and if they wanted to block third party referrals, they could easily do it with some basic programming knowledge.

I agree.

I'm a web guy... and i think what hes trying to stop people from doing is stealing his work. And i think thats fair. Since its a file, I understand that. By posting a link to the page, we're sending people to his site - free advertiaing. And I think they deserve it :)

Female Azula

Azula

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 276 posts
Yeah, I honestly like bound2burst waaaay better than ineed2pee. It has desperation and great wetting and i know this may sound weird when i say this, but i can like, feel myself in their movies. like, i can feel the desperation and get into their movies. with ineed2pee...i think they have very terrible acting...i couldnt get into this too much, however, their wetting is okay. But their movies doesn't make me get into it, like where's the desperation at? (like bouncing up and down desperation and frequent squirming, not just holding their legs together). but that's just me on it...not trying to offend anyone's opinion or anything.
Oh? my profanity is offensive? So is your fucking sensitive nature. So we're even.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users