Sign In

female Makishi's Art

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, I drew a little doujinshi type thing of D.Va from OverWatch.

Did another omo drawing, this time it is a female version of myself >w<     I used a faster rougher style, I quite like it myself. I have always been a fan of sketchy style drawings.

Its been some time since i've drawn something but I'm back with a new one. I just used cell shading for this one because soft shading takes a too long, and I some what prefer cell shading anyway.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!!

Just a little update on whats going on.

I probably won't be posting any art for a while as I am working on a fairly large project . That project is a game made using RPG Maker MV, I can't say much about it yet as it is in the early stages of planning. I am the only person working on it, but I did get help by a very kind person here on this site, they helped me with a desperation system and also helped me understand the more technical side of the RPG Maker.

Stay tuned for updates on how its coming along. ^-^

Also, if you didn't know I did make a little linear test game I posted in the download section. It has nothing to do with the game I am making right now.  

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, EMT said:

Waiting on the Mercy omo.....

Oh really.

I'm guessing you saw on Pixiv that I said I'm going to be drawing a mercy omo? I will draw it, I have started but found her outfit very difficult and time consuming to draw.

btw, your message came across quite rude to me, its like you are frustrated that I have not drawn it yet? I want to let you know that I have more important things to do then just draw all the time, I'll draw when I feel like drawing... (sorry if you didn't mean to be rude, that's just how it come across)

14 hours ago, Makishi said:

Oh really.

I'm guessing you saw on Pixiv that I said I'm going to be drawing a mercy omo? I will draw it, I have started but found her outfit very difficult and time consuming to draw.

btw, your message came across quite rude to me, its like you are frustrated that I have not drawn it yet? I want to let you know that I have more important things to do then just draw all the time, I'll draw when I feel like drawing... (sorry if you didn't mean to be rude, that's just how it come across)

I was the person who suggested it. : ) Also the message wasn't meant to be rude, not in the slightest. I understand that there are many more important things. I think I intended it to be more playful then rude. Sorry for coming across that way.

2 hours ago, EMT said:

I was the person who suggested it. : ) Also the message wasn't meant to be rude, not in the slightest. I understand that there are many more important things. I think I intended it to be more playful then rude. Sorry for coming across that way.

I didn't know it was you from Pixiv. It makes sense now. ^-^

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Darksyn said:

Oooh, new art! Very polished-looking art, too.

Happy new year. It's nice to see new work from you.

Just knowing there will eventually be a game is more than enough for now, I think. :happy:

Thanks mate! ^-^

7 hours ago, Superpug1234 said:

What do you use for your drawings? Intuos, Cintiq?

Love your art btw

I use an Intuos pro small. Also if you wanted to know what program I use, Clip Studio Paint is it(way better than that overrated SAI imo).

Thanks btw.

Wow, your art is amazing! You have a wonderful grasp on anatomy and the way liquids flow depending on the pose! I also love the very unique poses you've done for some of these (like the one where the girl was hanging on her stomach with all 4 appendages tied above her), it shows that you're willing to try new things instead of sticking to a comfort zone of simpler poses! 

Incredible work, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread! :happy: