Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

new wetting on geordie shore

I take what I get, so would still be lovely to see, because I don't live in U.K so I can't see the show either....so would really appreciate if someone could put the other wetting ones here too. This movieclip was reallly nice!

Unfortunately, I can't personally locate them, but if you go into the omorashi.org search engine and change the search to "forums", and type in "geordie shore" a few of them show up. (with a downloadable file so you don't have to worry about not being able to see).

Being a geordie myself this is so infuriating to watch. XD But either way, it's interesting that they'd show something like that on TV. Like actual wetting from someone. They could potentially be humiliated for the rest of their life from that or something. ...Eh, whatever. Either way, nice find. :P

Being a geordie myself this is so infuriating to watch. XD But either way, it's interesting that they'd show something like that on TV. Like actual wetting from someone. They could potentially be humiliated for the rest of their life from that or something. ...Eh, whatever. Either way, nice find. :P

Judging by things I've seen in the news about the people on this show I don't think they understand the concept of humiliation  :tongue:

I've told Katie about that boardwalk. It's DEFINITELY on our list. Filming it might be a bit challenging.

yea it would be rather challenging,especially after last years beachglow festival which was moved from the boardwalk in wildwood to AC because of several cited reasons. Including "vulgar language, drugs, assaults, and intoxicated females who were found pools of vomit/feces"