Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

'Stalling' - Looking for an old youtube video

Hey,

I remembered an old video recently that I thought I had saved, and it turns out I have either lost it or never saved it.

The video was called: 'Stalling'

The old link was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm3hNo0YQiE

The maker/uploader was called: wheresmymonkeyproductions

The video ran for 4:37 seconds, and was about two girls who 'stalled' in a public restroom. Various things happened such as another lady coming in, a mobile ringing and a Janitor almost coming in.

I was wondering if anyone had this saved/knew a place to get ahold of it, If anyone does have it, I would be grateful if they could upload it and post a link. I'm sure a few others who didn't see it a couple of years ago might find it interesting too.

Thanks

"While in a public restroom, two paranoid teenagers struggle to hold it for fear of tinkling before the other. a short film by Katie McDowell presented by Where's My Monkey in association with the Texas Arts Project"

This was the description of the video.

Oh man that video sounds awesome! I actually tried emailing the other person who's usually involved with Katie's projects, but so far I haven't gotten a response.

Yeah I think it was awesome. I thought about emailing them but it seems that they took down the video from youtube, so I figured they had a reason to, also they have been inactive on youtube for about 2-3 years lol.

It seems I no longer have it on my pc, but I know I have it on a portable device, but unfortunately I've 'misplaced' it, and its really annoying that I can't remember where I put it (been looking for days now), let alone trying to find the video someplace else. I would of thought at least someone would of saved it (checked all the usual 'youtube storage' sites for it but still nothing) :(.

Yeah I think it was awesome. I thought about emailing them but it seems that they took down the video from youtube, so I figured they had a reason to, also they have been inactive on youtube for about 2-3 years lol.

It seems I no longer have it on my pc, but I know I have it on a portable device, but unfortunately I've 'misplaced' it, and its really annoying that I can't remember where I put it (been looking for days now), let alone trying to find the video someplace else. I would of thought at least someone would of saved it (checked all the usual 'youtube storage' sites for it but still nothing) :(.

So you do have it, you just don't know where it is. Oh boy do I know how frustrating that is, several years ago, one of my GBA games totally disappeared on me and I was never able to find it. But don't lose hope! You have to search and tear apart EVERY nook and cranny, leave no potential hiding spots unchcked, no matter how ridiculous they may seem. I once misplaced my iPod and thought it was lost, then months later, I found it under a pile of towels, I had NO idea how the hell it go there! http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif So don't worry, i'm sure your device will turn up sooner or later(though for all our sakes, hopefully it's sooner)

I recently searched for this video as well, and I was disappointed to find it gone. While I've saved many youtube videos, unfortunately this does not seem to be one of them. There are definitely a bunch of sites that archive youtube desp videos, though the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Maxie's. I know he charges for access, but if you truly are the David North of you-make-the-best-desperation-videos-on-the-internet fame, perhaps you could trade him one of your vids for that one.

I recently searched for this video as well, and I was disappointed to find it gone. While I've saved many youtube videos, unfortunately this does not seem to be one of them. There are definitely a bunch of sites that archive youtube desp videos, though the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Maxie's. I know he charges for access, but if you truly are the David North of you-make-the-best-desperation-videos-on-the-internet fame, perhaps you could trade him one of your vids for that one.

Can you provide the link for Maxie's site? I just got paid, so i'd be more then happy to take a look around and see if the video is on there.

Can you provide the link for Maxie's site? I just got paid, so i'd be more then happy to take a look around and see if the video is on there.

maxiecam.co.uk

I just realized that you can see what files are on his site without buying a subscription. Don't know that I have time to go through the whole site right now, but feel free to take a look.

Edited by cloud (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok...good news and bad news >.<

Good news: I found the video! But it's pretty bad quality lol, but that's to be expected given its like 7 years old.

Anyway...

Bad news: I don't want to upload it here :S. For whatever reason the video was taken down and I don't want to be the person who spreads it.

That being said, I'm not that lame....

If anyone here is willing enough to upload it here for everyone to enjoy (the file is 18mb), I'm happy to send them a private link via pm for them to download and re-upload here. Just send me a pm if your up for it.

Edited by Pcwp (see edit history)

Good news: I found the video! But it's pretty bad quality lol, but that's to be expected given its like 7 years old.

Anyway...

Bad news: I don't want to upload it here :S. For whatever reason the video was taken down and I don't want to be the person who spreads it.

If anyone here is willing enough to upload it here for everyone to enjoy (the file is 18mb), I'm happy to send them a private link via pm for them to download and re-upload here. Just send me a pm if your up for it.

i would post it, but why exactly are you not confident to post it yourself?

Anyway...

Where did you find the video? I've been trying to find it for a long time. And I agree with realmadrid. Why are you not confident to post it?

• 9 years later...

@punasmith

Thank you so much for posting that was one of the first ones I came across and was an all time favorite. Of course with the title the wait looking for that makes it kind of difficult without being more specific. But thank you so much again for posting that as I have been looking for that for so long you can't even believe. I can't believe that that is actually 15 years old already.