Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Describe your last genuine childhood accident

On 12/6/2016 at 6:51 AM, Wetshisbed said:

I would be about 10 or 11 years old the last time I wet my self in public as a kid. I was on a school trip on the bus on the way back and desperate to pee. I couldn't hold it any more and wet my self and soaked the seat. I had to sit in my soaking wet pants and seat for the rest of the way home. Of course once I had to stand up it was obvious to everyone I had wet my self. 

People never usually explain what happens afterward. Did anyone say anything? Or just watch until you got cleaned up and then never speak of it? I always imagine it could be really damaging to one's social life if it happens in a school setting.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started this same topic thread on another site a while ago, and got some great stories from it. Let's see if the same applies here. The last real, genuine wet pants accident occurred with me a coup

I was in fourth grade and it was the first few days of school. I had a cute little outfit on: a pink shirts with light pinkish lace at the ends of the sleeves and bottom of the top and a matching deni

I know this was at least one of the last before hitting my teens -- I was 11 years old.  In 6th grade.  My friend and I were at the park goofing off killing time after school before going home and all

I was 9 years old, I was at a park playing with the other kids and trying to make new friends. I ignored my bladder as it was filling up because I was having a good time playing with the other kids. When my aunti was ready to leave, she called me back so we can go home. I told her I needed to pee really badly, but she didnt care. She said wait until we get home, big  boys can hold their water. when we where driving to her place I needed to use the bathroom very very bad, but my anti ignored me. I started crying because my bladder was so full it was sore, and their was nothing I can do.I crossed my legs in my seat so I can give myself comfort. It didnt last long, I couldn't take my legs crossed and I uncrossed them and sat there.  all of a sudden my pee started coming out, i couldnt stop it. my bladder didnt contract, the pee just started coming out of my penis. I can fell the pee coming out of my penis and wetting my pants. My aunt turned her head gave me a angry look and looked at me and said, that all you can do is piss yourself and cry, you are pathetic. 

Edited by peeloverc51rt (see edit history)

As I've said in my recent post on the 'Have you ever had an accident at school' thread, I have suffered from a weak bladder from the age of 12, which has lead to many embarrassing accidents! One of the more memorable ones was on a school trip to Amsterdam when I was 15. The journey was about 10 hours and (for some reason) we were not allowed to use the toilet on the coach. This was made up for by a rest stop every 2 hours, where students could buy food or drink and relieve themselves. At the 2nd rest stop I neglected to use the bathroom as I didn't feel the need to, and instead spent the half-hour period chatting with my friends and downing 2 1/2 glasses of soda (A bad idea I would later come to regret). The teachers told us to get back on the coach so I took my seat next to my best friend (the same girl from my other story) and we pulled away from the rest stop. For the next hour I talked to my friends and we played on our handhelds. All this time my need to pee was increasing drastically thanks to the soda and whatever else was in my bladder, but I didn't want to bother my friends by interrupting our game and we were still 45 minutes away from the next stop so I tried to ignore the sensation. However, maybe 10 minutes later, a massive surge of desperation hit me and and a spurt escaped my now-tortured bladder, decently saturating my boxers. I pressed my hands into my crotch to stop the flow and then, blushing beet-red, checked my jeans for any sign of wetness. None....... yet. I anxiously asked my friend how long till the next rest stop and she said 35 minutes. She then looked me over and, having seen me both desperate and having an accident before, realised what was up. Since I suffer from social anxiety as well as a small bladder (killer combo amirite?) she asked the teacher if I could use the toilet on the coach, to which the reply was "You can hold it for another 35 minutes". A fair assumption, except that I didn't feel like I could. Not being one to argue with a teacher though, we quieted down. I started holding myself with all my might and, by some miracle, managed to reach the point where we were 5 minutes out from our destination. By now my bladder was screaming for relief, but I felt like I just might be able to reach the next rest stop. I couldn't. As we rounded the bend into the parking lot, we hit a pothole and the coach shook. This spelled disaster for my poor bladder, which instantaneously released its golden cargo straight into my jeans and underwear. Being a teenage boy who shouldn't be wetting himself like a toddler, I began to panic, tears welling in the corners of my eyes. "Why did this have to happen now?!" I screamed in my head, " Why here of all places?" My friend had by now noticed the pissy mess next to her and, after everyone else had got off, guided me into the visitors centre/complex. She gave me my bag and told me to get cleaned up while she went to explain what had happened to the teachers. I got changed into fresh clothes, left the bathroom, and rejoined my friend on the coach, where we found new places to sit while I died of embarrassment on the inside. It turns out that only about three people other than me, my friend and the teachers found out about my 'incident', so it never really came up again (Thank god!)

I was somewhere between 7-9. I rarely had accidents as a kid since I would usually go once the need hit me, but this one was completely my fault. I was playing some online computer game that I couldn't pause. I already needed to pee bad, but I was chatting with some people on there and we just kept starting games back to back. I needed to pee so bad I was squirming in my seat trying to play the game, holding myself whenever I got the chance. I was in the middle of a game when the first spurt came, dampening my underwear. I didn't cross my legs, but I kept bringing one leg up, rocking back and forth, and sitting on the edge of the chair. The second spurt came during the next game, and was a little harder to stop. Shortly after, I just felt my bladder's contents leaking out of me. I jumped out of my seat and ran to the toilet, but the movements caused me to have a full-on accident and completely soak my shorts.

Hi Every one.

When I was 12! I could not recall any other wee-wee accidents that I can remember as a child  so that  made this even more of a big wet exciting occasion for me! Now my front teeth slightly stuck by the time I was 12  so on seeing an orthodontists he advise my mum that if I wore a brace on my teeth for only about 6 months to a year they could move them back the slight bit needed the only trouble was and one of the reasons I needed this was, I had grown to many teeth so as to make room for the movement back two of the extra teeth at the back would need removing. Way back then in the  very early 1970's when this was to remove teeth for children here in the UK they gave you knock out gas. I think it was laughing gas or such like anyway it put you right out while the deed was done and they removed the teeth. I could only drink water from about 9 pm the evening before  but as much as I liked and then only have water in the morning of the procedure. I remember being extremely nervous on the car journey in to the dentist surgery that Monday morning and I felt sick in my tummy. I can't  honestly   remember even having  a wee before for left but I would have assumed my mum even at that age knowing I was in a bit of a state would have asked me if I had been to the loo before we set off in the car! The surgery room where they did work like this was on the top floor up 3 long flights of stairs I kind of remember the need of feeling I needed a pee at the reception desk, where a very young good looking blonde dental nurse met me and my mum and who then after signing us in led  us in a small room then the dentist came in and sat down and told us there was no need to be worried and told us what he was going to. He got up and on leaving said as soon as Sue has you ready she will bring you in. Sue being this young dental nurse she proceed to put me in like a plastic apron which tied up around the back my mum gave me a big hug and then Sue led me through the door in to a bigger room which seemed very white and smelt very sterile there in the middle was a big very new looking dentists chair which they led me to I think by this time I was shaking a little bit but you know what its like when you get to 12 you don't really want to admit you are S**t scared so I remember kind of just trying to smile and hide my nervous state as climbed aboard this very large new looking white PVC padded chair. Mr Egan the dentist explained again that he was just very gently and slowly  going to put a face mask up to my face and for me to just keep breathing normally and slowly and deeply and in a very few moments I would feel my self drift of to sleep! As the mask got near my face I do remember this gas had a funny smell but by the time I was trying to think what the smell was like I had been knocked out by the stuff.

I then proceeded to have this bizarre dream me and mum along with Sue this very good looking very young dental nurse were on a beach it was a  hot sunny summers day and I will not bore you with the whole dream which I still remember so vividly some 45 + years later I had my light tight blue swim trunks on and soon on the beach I needed a pee in this dream so my mum asked Sue to take me to the sea edge where I just stood and did a long warm wee through my Speedo swim trunks! Now this was all a dream in my head but what I did not know at this point in time while I was in cloud cuckoo  land weeing my Speedo's in some farcical dream in front of a sexy young dental nurse in a bikini all brought on by this gas I was on! I was actually full on pissing my bright blue 1970's nylon brief under pants and my thick cord trousers in this flashy new looking white padded PVC dentist chair!  I seemed to pee for ages in the dream and Sue looked at me and said I bet that feels better now.

The next thing is I remember waking up feeling very groggy I was now in another room I don't to this day know how I got there I assumed they had carried me at that age I was not that heavy I was now on a long Black PVC covered recover bed type thing. The first thing I remember was I could hear slightly raised voices it was Mr Egan and this young dental nurse Sue who then left the room in tears! And a older nice looking dental nurse was holding my hand and gently talking to me trying to bring me round. I think the first thing I said was where is my mum as mum had said she would be there for me when I came out! It was then this older dental nurse said " Don't worry darling mummy has just had to pop out as you had a little accident while you were having your teeth out! I was by now confused but kept telling my self not to cry I think this dental nurse who was called Verna could see my lower lip shudder and wobble a little as I held back my tears and my eyes were welling up fast. She at that point griped my hand tight No don't worry darling it was not your fault that you wee-weed in your pants and trousers, we should have asked and made sure you went for a wee before we stared! By now I was coming round more and more and I could feel I had no pants or trousers on or any socks or shoes for that matter I just had a white paper gown over my lower half At that point Sue came back in and said "Hello little man" to me! " are you OK sweetheart" I'm so sorry I forgot to ask and take you to use the toilet before you went in! I was kind of enjoying all this attention from these pretty ladies but being still very woosey I still was unsure what all the fuss was about really in fact at one point I asked the older lady if this was a dream I was so unsure and confused!   By then I was getting more with it and Said "O know I did not pee myself did I" I remember my face feeling as if it had gone bright red as it dawned on me I had totally all be accidentally lost control of my bladder in the dentist chair whilst I was out with the gas.  I think this Sue the young dental nurse got a right telling off for forgetting to take and insists I had a pee before the procedure started.  

My mum soon came back she had been out as this dental practice was only a short walk from the town center and had been out and brought me a new Adidas tracksuit I had been wanting one of these for ages one of those tight leg with stirrups under you feet in the bright blue 1970's Nylon fabric with matching zip up jacket and some new white lace up plimsolls  as my piss had even got in to my socks and shoes by all accounts I had done something of a flood With the way I was lying / sitting in this dentist chair it had even ran in to my shoes! Like I say boy I was made such a fuss of I remember all the women helping get my new tracksuit on and I kept apologizing for having wee-weed myself and they all kept telling me it was not my fault and not worry it did not matter. It felt good holding mums arm as we walked slowly to the car she put the big travel car rug on the cream leather back seat of are big Rover Car for me to sit on in case I was sick on the way home another side effect of this gas it made some children hideously sick as they came round more. It felt safe and warm in the big Rover car which had that lovely smell a mix of old car wood leather and my mums expensive perfume she did my child car seat-belt up and as soon as the car started up I crashed out in to a deep sleep. The reality of what had happened did not dawn on me in full until the next day. But that's another story. I had to go back to the dentist many times for the brace fitting and seeing how it was all going on over the next couple of years and after that day, boy they always made such a fuss of me when we walked in.  
Edited by kevy19
mistake (see edit history)
13 hours ago, kevy19 said:

Hi Every one.

When I was 12! I could not recall any other wee-wee accidents that I can remember as a child  so that  made this even more of a big wet exciting occasion for me! Now my front teeth slightly stuck by the time I was 12  so on seeing an orthodontists he advise my mum that if I wore a brace on my teeth for only about 6 months to a year they could move them back the slight bit needed the only trouble was and one of the reasons I needed this was, I had grown to many teeth so as to make room for the movement back two of the extra teeth at the back would need removing. Way back then in the  very early 1970's when this was to remove teeth for children here in the UK they gave you knock out gas. I think it was laughing gas or such like anyway it put you right out while the deed was done and they removed the teeth. I could only drink water from about 9 pm the evening before  but as much as I liked and then only have water in the morning of the procedure. I remember being extremely nervous on the car journey in to the dentist surgery that Monday morning and I felt sick in my tummy. I can't  honestly   remember even having  a wee before for left but I would have assumed my mum even at that age knowing I was in a bit of a state would have asked me if I had been to the loo before we set off in the car! The surgery room where they did work like this was on the top floor up 3 long flights of stairs I kind of remember the need of feeling I needed a pee at the reception desk, where a very young good looking blonde dental nurse met me and my mum and who then after signing us in led  us in a small room then the dentist came in and sat down and told us there was no need to be worried and told us what he was going to. He got up and on leaving said as soon as Sue has you ready she will bring you in. Sue being this young dental nurse she proceed to put me in like a plastic apron which tied up around the back my mum gave me a big hug and then Sue led me through the door in to a bigger room which seemed very white and smelt very sterile there in the middle was a big very new looking dentists chair which they led me to I think by this time I was shaking a little bit but you know what its like when you get to 12 you don't really want to admit you are S**t scared so I remember kind of just trying to smile and hide my nervous state as climbed aboard this very large new looking white PVC padded chair. Mr Egan the dentist explained again that he was just very gently and slowly  going to put a face mask up to my face and for me to just keep breathing normally and slowly and deeply and in a very few moments I would feel my self drift of to sleep! As the mask got near my face I do remember this gas had a funny smell but by the time I was trying to think what the smell was like I had been knocked out by the stuff.

I then proceeded to have this bizarre dream me and mum along with Sue this very good looking very young dental nurse were on a beach it was a  hot sunny summers day and I will not bore you with the whole dream which I still remember so vividly some 45 + years later I had my light tight blue swim trunks on and soon on the beach I needed a pee in this dream so my mum asked Sue to take me to the sea edge where I just stood and did a long warm wee through my Speedo swim trunks! Now this was all a dream in my head but what I did not know at this point in time while I was in cloud cuckoo  land weeing my Speedo's in some farcical dream in front of a sexy young dental nurse in a bikini all brought on by this gas I was on! I was actually full on pissing my bright blue 1970's nylon brief under pants and my thick cord trousers in this flashy new looking white padded PVC dentist chair!  I seemed to pee for ages in the dream and Sue looked at me and said I bet that feels better now.

The next thing is I remember waking up feeling very groggy I was now in another room I don't to this day know how I got there I assumed they had carried me at that age I was not that heavy I was now on a long Black PVC covered recover bed type thing. The first thing I remember was I could hear slightly raised voices it was Mr Egan and this young dental nurse Sue who then left the room in tears! And a older nice looking dental nurse was holding my hand and gently talking to me trying to bring me round. I think the first thing I said was where is my mum as mum had said she would be there for me when I came out! It was then this older dental nurse said " Don't worry darling mummy has just had to pop out as you had a little accident while you were having your teeth out! I was by now confused but kept telling my self not to cry I think this dental nurse who was called Verna could see my lower lip shudder and wobble a little as I held back my tears and my eyes were welling up fast. She at that point griped my hand tight No don't worry darling it was not your fault that you wee-weed in your pants and trousers, we should have asked and made sure you went for a wee before we stared! By now I was coming round more and more and I could feel I had no pants or trousers on or any socks or shoes for that matter I just had a white paper gown over my lower half At that point Sue came back in and said "Hello little man" to me! " are you OK sweetheart" I'm so sorry I forgot to ask and take you to use the toilet before you went in! I was kind of enjoying all this attention from these pretty ladies but being still very woosey I still was unsure what all the fuss was about really in fact at one point I asked the older lady if this was a dream I was so unsure and confused!   By then I was getting more with it and Said "O know I did not pee myself did I" I remember my face feeling as if it had gone bright red as it dawned on me I had totally all be accidentally lost control of my bladder in the dentist chair whilst I was out with the gas.  I think this Sue the young dental nurse got a right telling off for forgetting to take and insists I had a pee before the procedure started.  

My mum soon came back she had been out as this dental practice was only a short walk from the town center and had been out and brought me a new Adidas tracksuit I had been wanting one of these for ages one of those tight leg with stirrups under you feet in the bright blue 1970's Nylon fabric with matching zip up jacket and some new white lace up plimsolls  as my piss had even got in to my socks and shoes by all accounts I had done something of a flood With the way I was lying / sitting in this dentist chair it had even ran in to my shoes! Like I say boy I was made such a fuss of I remember all the women helping get my new tracksuit on and I kept apologizing for having wee-weed myself and they all kept telling me it was not my fault and not worry it did not matter. It felt good holding mums arm as we walked slowly to the car she put the big travel car rug on the cream leather back seat of are big Rover Car for me to sit on in case I was sick on the way home another side effect of this gas it made some children hideously sick as they came round more. It felt safe and warm in the big Rover car which had that lovely smell a mix of old car wood leather and my mums expensive perfume she did my child car seat-belt up and as soon as the car started up I crashed out in to a deep sleep. The reality of what had happened did not dawn on me in full until the next day. But that's another story. I had to go back to the dentist many times for the brace fitting and seeing how it was all going on over the next couple of years and after that day, boy they always made such a fuss of me when we walked in.  

Great story!  I'm sure you aren't the only one who woke up from laughing gas with wet pants.

4 hours ago, AliasnameTO said:

Really cute. I love dream wettings! Even if it was in a dentist's office, everything seemed to be alright.

Thanks well that's 100% true and just how it happened to me! Now the  funny thing is its as clear strong memory today as if it was just yesterday and that's the whole thing, the dream I had and all the after effects not sure if that's something to do with the gassed state you are in. As other memories from those days long ago at that age are so much more distant. At this age of 12 this was well pre puberty for me so there was nothing what I would describe as sexual but I already had a fascination on peeing in my swim wear " Hence the dream I had I think". As ever since my mum said it was the OK thing to do on the beach at 4 years old. I think that stems from the being allowed to do something that is so naughty and taboo yet here with your mum's blessing. I do recall having a conversation with the dentists the next time I went back re what had happened and it seems it was quite common in children to wet or poop when gassed! So hence they had this strict policy that children must be taken and well empty there bladders etc. Before hand of this gas treatment. Which was missed in my case being a busy Monday morning maybe.  The dentist told me it was the fact that this gas relaxed the whole body including the bladder muscles hence why I just let  go with no control.  Thanks for your kind comments Kev.

Reading these entries has just jogged my memory of a time when our family went to the beach. We were seven boys in bathers, and I (around 12 yo)was charged with keeping an eye on the younger ones in the water. When one of them just stood and peed through his bathers when the need struck (he was a bed-wetter and this wouldn't have felt odd to him), I realized that I was also in need of release. Coming from the country, we had no inhibitions regarding going 'outside', so, while still watching my little brothers, I crouched down into the water and let go. I recall with some affection the feeling of the water going warm around my crotch as I checked for visible evidence of the stream in the ripples of the water. We were very poor (too many of us) and my 'cast-off' bathers were actually made of a thick woollen material which retained some of the urine when I stood up to get my brothers out of the water (when our mother called), but the warmth stayed a little longer along with the slightly sweet aroma. No one knew!

I repeated this on another occasion, but had to go deeper into the water to get my bathers pulled halfway down as the real urgency was to release an insistent stool, so I missed some of the containment of the warmth which I had enjoyed previously. I felt weird about pulling up the bathers without wiping though. Again, no-one knew.