Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I mentioned as part of the discussion in this post (https://omorashi.org/topic/25110-ultrasound-this-thursday/), I had an regular scheduled ultrasound on Thursday this past week. This is a normal c

Wow, I can't believe you made it all the way to the exam with a full bladder! Wet pants notwithstanding, that's an impressive feat. I do hope your kidneys are unharmed Good thing you got a scan immed

I am not sure if this is a common experience for others, but for me this story made my mouth water :D and made other more "adult" things happen too. Sounds like a great experience, but I am sure that

Posted Images

Wow!! An omorashi epic to be sure :D I'm sure there was some banter about it in the break room among the nurses after your appointment. They sounded so sympathetic to your plight, especially the one having known you were struggling to hold on in the waiting room. 

I applaud your resolve to hold it in (not losing it completely in the waiting room) and actually follow through! Has your fiance remarked on the new pair of scrubs?

Wow, fantastic story. That was definitely worth the wait! I was edging for hours waiting for you to post that, and I was just about to give up when you did. So glad I didn't  :wink: . Seems like you timed that perfectly, I'm impressed! Never though you would have made it that long! Any chance of seeing that pic?  :wink:

This is my new favourite wetting story by the way, fittingly superseding your previous ultrasound accident  :tongue:

Wow, I can't believe you made it all the way to the exam with a full bladder! Wet pants notwithstanding, that's an impressive feat. I do hope your kidneys are unharmed :unsure: Good thing you got a scan immediately after the fact. You can actually be an omorashi scientist, and tell us all whether the rapid desperation method is dangerous or not :smile:

My favorite part: "no I'm already going."

I only wish you could have measured what went into that toilet. I wonder if that will be your lifetime record quantity?

Thanks for writing up this epic tale for us!

Wow, what a story, Rach! You really got what you were hoping and planning for: a spectacular accident beginning in the waiting room, continuing down the hallway, and as you were lying on the examination bed. You've also confirmed that the rapid desperation method works as promised. But you wrote something at the end that I'm curious about:

...Now, thinking back, it was incredibly exciting. I've masturbated to components of the experiences and some of the emotions several times in the last while, and even thought about it during sex with my fiancé. The first time that I did, I almost came immediately and my man was surprised that I came so fast (and probably a little proud)....

Do you often think during sex about other experiences you've had, rather than about the experience you're currently having, and find that you get even more aroused and come quickly? I ask this for two reasons: (1) my wife says that freeing one's mind to think about whatever pops into it is essential to good sex and (2) I had the quickest orgasm of my life during sex with her earlier this week while I was thinking about the last part of Chapter 8 of "Master and Servant" (https://omorashi.org/topic/22917-master-and-servant/). For a long time I thought that I should be "in the moment" during sex, rather than thinking about something or someone else. But perhaps being "in the moment" means allowing yourself to experience whatever thoughts naturally arise. 

Wow!! An omorashi epic to be sure :D I'm sure there was some banter about it in the break room among the nurses after your appointment. They sounded so sympathetic to your plight, especially the one having known you were struggling to hold on in the waiting room. 

I applaud your resolve to hold it in (not losing it completely in the waiting room) and actually follow through! Has your fiance remarked on the new pair of scrubs?

Thanks hun, I'm glad you appreciated it, it took long enough to write (I had to stop once mid-way through to remove 'distraction.' My fiance has not commented, but well like most men, he can be a little oblivious to new wardrobes and I haven't exactly worn them around the house. Though I'd love to, and I'd love to wear them during sex too.... something to work on.

Wow, fantastic story. That was definitely worth the wait! I was edging for hours waiting for you to post that, and I was just about to give up when you did. So glad I didn't  :wink: . Seems like you timed that perfectly, I'm impressed! Never though you would have made it that long! Any chance of seeing that pic?  :wink:

This is my new favourite wetting story by the way, fittingly superseding your previous ultrasound accident  :tongue:

I'm so glad you liked it. Thank you for the kind words. I was pretty surprised I made it that long to, I think the bladder can do some pretty amazing things and holds when it is in a very public place. Who knew, I certainly couldn't have held it that long 4 years ago.

I will get the picture off my phone and post it some time soon :)

You tell a very good story,  So what does your fiancée think about this, has we warmed up to your wetting?  You do of course know that you were a very naughty girl Right? 

Thanks! And well we have been gradually working it into our sex lives. I've been meaning to share my coming out experience, also a lengthy epic which needs to be finished.  And I am naughty?  :blush:  But I tried to hold it as long as I could....

Well worth the wait, certainly! Thanks for sharing such a well-written experience, and thanks for describing the scenes - and your desperation - in such exquisite detail. Bonus points for your bravery too!

Thanks!

Wow, I can't believe you made it all the way to the exam with a full bladder! Wet pants notwithstanding, that's an impressive feat. I do hope your kidneys are unharmed Good thing you got a scan immediately after the fact. You can actually be an omorashi scientist, and tell us all whether the rapid desperation method is dangerous or not

My favorite part: "no I'm already going."

I only wish you could have measured what went into that toilet. I wonder if that will be your lifetime record quantity?

Thanks for writing up this epic tale for us!

Thanks hun, and so yeah, no harm done to the kidney's  (or they would have called right away on Monday), so I think this was pushing it to the limit. I wouldn't consider this cart blanch for all other people because we each have different bodies, but it certainly helped put my mind to rest. I was rather worried at the time. 

Also I know, the "I'm already going." just came out... much like my pee, unscripted wetting accident gold. Interestingly enough on a regular occasion they would have done a flow test which also tells you how much you peed, but I think this kind of got thrown out the window with my level of desperation (and the occupied flow test commode).

Wow, what a story, Rach! You really got what you were hoping and planning for: a spectacular accident beginning in the waiting room, continuing down the hallway, and as you were lying on the examination bed. You've also confirmed that the rapid desperation method works as promised. But you wrote something at the end that I'm curious about:

Do you often think during sex about other experiences you've had, rather than about the experience you're currently having, and find that you get even more aroused and come quickly? I ask this for two reasons: (1) my wife says that freeing one's mind to think about whatever pops into it is essential to good sex and (2) I had the quickest orgasm of my life during sex with her earlier this week while I was thinking about the last part of Chapter 8 of "Master and Servant" (https://omorashi.org/topic/22917-master-and-servant/). For a long time I thought that I should be "in the moment" during sex, rather than thinking about something or someone else. But perhaps being "in the moment" means allowing yourself to experience whatever thoughts naturally arise. 

Well now this is asking an interesting personal question :)  You know how sometimes your not quite up for sex but it looks like it's going to happen anyhow. I think this happens a lot in long term relationships where you need to have sex but might not be totally into it. At times like this, getting turned on quickly can help things along, and well I might use some of my go to fantasies/experiences. Also sometime you might really want to have sex but can't clear your head. In these cases its better to put something sex in there, then say edits to your thesis chapter.

I don't know about the freed mind and sex thing.... I for one almost always think about things during sex, from wetting experiences, groceries (which I shouldn't along with other un-sexy things), and well even imagining a different location, or fantasizing about there being a little less consent than was actually given. 

I think what we should be doing during sex and what we actually think about might be different, but then no one else is in your mind. So if your partner is inside of you, slowly grinding you to climax, there's not reason why you can't imagine him as a hunky pirate kind, taking you against your will to save the lives of fellow crew members.... or any other sordid fantasy. What ever gets you off :)

Well now this is asking an interesting personal question :)  You know how sometimes your not quite up for sex but it looks like it's going to happen anyhow. I think this happens a lot in long term relationships where you need to have sex but might not be totally into it. At times like this, getting turned on quickly can help things along, and well I might use some of my go to fantasies/experiences. Also sometime you might really want to have sex but can't clear your head. In these cases its better to put something sexy in there, than say edits to your thesis chapter.

I don't know about the freed mind and sex thing.... I for one almost always think about things during sex, from wetting experiences, groceries (which I shouldn't along with other un-sexy things), and well even imagining a different location, or fantasizing about there being a little less consent than was actually given. 

I think what we should be doing during sex and what we actually think about might be different, but then no one else is in your mind. So if your partner is inside of you, slowly grinding you to climax, there's not reason why you can't imagine him as a hunky pirate kind, taking you against your will to save the lives of fellow crew members.... or any other sordid fantasy. What ever gets you off :)

Exactly. Well put. Whatever gets you off, whatever floats your boat, etc. is okay to dwell on. Considering how attracted to novelty and excitement we humans are, our partners are lucky that we can satisfy those attractions inside our heads, not outside our relationships.

Wow what an amazing detailed description of an amazing experience. So incredibly impressive you managed to hold so much for so long given the ui you suffer with. You really did push the limits of capacity and kept pushing even when started to leak out. Sounds like you now have an incredibly large capacity, have you pushed yourself to the limit like this any other times and have you ever measured your capacity?

Exactly. Well put. Whatever gets you off, whatever floats your boat, etc. is okay to dwell on. Considering how attracted to novelty and excitement we humans are, our partners are lucky that we can satisfy those attractions inside our heads, not outside our relationships.

And how :) The kinky shit that goes on in my head while we do missionary.....

Wow what an amazing detailed description of an amazing experience. So incredibly impressive you managed to hold so much for so long given the ui you suffer with. You really did push the limits of capacity and kept pushing even when started to leak out. Sounds like you now have an incredibly large capacity, have you pushed yourself to the limit like this any other times and have you ever measured your capacity?

I've never really measured my capacity on my own, but previous flow tests where I was pretty full and damn near bursting pegged me at 650 and 700 mls. I think I must have pushed a litre, probably more if you measured from the first leak to the final pee (or second follow up pee), it felt really really full.

Hey, I'm pretty new here - not as a member but as a contributor to the forums.  I think your story was fantastic and what you did was very, very brave!  Also, I'm certain you have pleased a lot of us and possibly even inspired others to be more daring.  I look forward to hearing more and I will be posting some of my own experiences on here in the very near future. Thanks again for such an entertaining and exciting story!

Guest CwalkPinoy

Long, but worth it, as was the last story.

Thanks, I've been a bit wet wet since near the middle.

You always do such great writing, even when you can't remember any dialogue whatsoever.

great! I'm looking forward to reading about how you confessed your bedwetting and diaper-loving to your fiancé.

I think the bedwetting story might also be out in the experiences somewhere... I'll pock around...

Another great story.  Are you ever concerned that you will meet a student or colleague while in desperation?

I did on this day, I was already jittery in my meeting. Desperate is generally ok. I grew up with mixed UI issues, and well I'm now used to excusing myself for loo breaks :)

That was just way too hot hun ;)

Thanks!