Worst Anime?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your favorite.  

For me its Pokemon...and I'm not saying its the worst anime I'm saying it for the most over rated anime. This is just my personal opinion on not just the anime but the whole Pokemon World. After the f

Neon Genesis Evangelion. It could have been amazing. I love the music but after two episodes it's like you just want to slap the MC, tell him to stop being a little bitch, and get inside the f-ing rob

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Here's my contribution to the "why bother?" list: Most anime that exist.

Sorry, but I seem to be the type of person who can only focus on one anime at a time and it HAS to have me invested for the entire thing. So far only RWBY and Lucky star have done that for me. (and since RWBY is taking longer to come out than the second coming of the flying spaghetti monster, I'm kinda forced out of most anime over here.) 

Over rated anime? Bleach and SAO. I'm the type of person where if I'm constantly told it's great, I'll hate it just because it's been ground into dust before me. My sister (well, a friend who I have a strong bond with) Is addicted to SAO and I just can't bring myself to care anymore. At most I can debate over which sword is cooler, the one that makes you go fast in SAO (I don't watch it, sue me) or the Monado (the red one in my profile picture) 

Anime I refuse to watch: Boku no pico. DON'T EVEN GOOGLE IT, JUST DON'T. 

I'll admit, I'm a tough guy to please when it comes to anime but I guess it just comes from finding gaming first. When you actually control the character it's tough to watch as someone does something you wouldn't do. My sis sent me a clip of SAO (back when I could care) and I was groaning at the main character (he was against gleam eyes or something to that effect, big minator guy) He's seriously not thinking "I have two swords, one of them makes me amazingly fast, maybe I should dodge his attacks and take his head off, he is THAT FIRST AND EASIEST BOSS." It's like watching a friend play a game you've played a million times and they suck, you want to grab the controller and show them how it's bloody done. 

I apologise for both the length of this post and the obvious rant that it contains. I take stuff like this personally, too personally XD

Well this is an interesting thing to think about. Personally I don't think I've seen anything that I'd consider a worst anime.

I do really dislike Attack on Titan, Naruto, and Bleach, but that's just all personal opinion based on how I perceive them all, seeing as I saw Naruto and Bleach broadcasted massively in the past and I'm still not happy with Attack on Titan for publicizing my first big idea before I could. I also strongly detest anything that has romance as a main plot.

Thinking animation-wise, all of the ones I've seen have been well-animated, fortunately enough. As far as plot and understandable situations vs. lack thereof, I haven't seen any that are intentionally bad. Hell, even the fanservice-focal animes I've seen have had a generally positive effect on me.

Can anyone think of an anime that is truly bad? Though I'm sure if there is one, it's probably obscure AF.

• 5 weeks later...

Well this is an interesting thing to think about. Personally I don't think I've seen anything that I'd consider a worst anime.

I do really dislike Attack on Titan, Naruto, and Bleach, but that's just all personal opinion based on how I perceive them all, seeing as I saw Naruto and Bleach broadcasted massively in the past and I'm still not happy with Attack on Titan for publicizing my first big idea before I could. I also strongly detest anything that has romance as a main plot.

Thinking animation-wise, all of the ones I've seen have been well-animated, fortunately enough. As far as plot and understandable situations vs. lack thereof, I haven't seen any that are intentionally bad. Hell, even the fanservice-focal animes I've seen have had a generally positive effect on me.

Can anyone think of an anime that is truly bad? Though I'm sure if there is one, it's probably obscure AF.

cougheikencough

Well I agree with Pokemon, I liked the first season and the second season I think. But as I finally got the blue version (and later the yellow and red version) of the game, I realized what a awfully bad Pokemon trainer Ash is. I admit that he isn't totally useless, at becoming friends with Pokemon, but I still see him just as a big looser, and far too stupid to be a lovable one. and I take his first arena battle as example no gamer in my primary school, was stupid enough to fight rock Pokemon with a fire Pokemon, let alone with a pickachu. Even as a total noob gamer I was clever enough to train a smetbo, that thanks to his attack confusion was, strong rock Pokemon killer.

Edited by Credil (see edit history)

DRAGON BALL SUCKED SO BAD!!!

ALL OF THEM! (naruto kinda sucked to, SAO got bad after all the romance shit) 

I was wondering if only I hate SAO, man, I mean, bro seems that Kirito did black magic and the girls just fall in love with him, man ........ and I will not even comment on the part the lake where they decided to "playing house" with asuna Mommy, Kirito Dad and NPC daughter, man I really do not like this anime, the plot was poorly harnessed, the characters lacks charisma or presence, man, the only thing was good in the anime for me was the art and soundtrack.

Between SAO and Accel World, I prefer Accel World

I was wondering if only I hate SAO, man, I mean, bro seems that Kirito did black magic and the girls just fall in love with him, man ........ and I will not even comment on the part the lake where they decided to "playing house" with asuna Mommy, Kirito Dad and NPC daughter, man I really do not like this anime, the plot was poorly harnessed, the characters lacks charisma or presence, man, the only thing was good in the anime for me was the art and soundtrack.

Between SAO and Accel World, I prefer Accel World

Honestly I hate SAO the anime.

SAO the Light novels I actually love.

I just watch the for comparison and etc.

Also because moments like this which are mean't to be serious but just make you laugh instead

Accel world is also good I've only watched the anime of it and read the crossover novel where Kirito and Silver Crow fight