Worst Anime?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your favorite.  

For me its Pokemon...and I'm not saying its the worst anime I'm saying it for the most over rated anime. This is just my personal opinion on not just the anime but the whole Pokemon World. After the f

Neon Genesis Evangelion. It could have been amazing. I love the music but after two episodes it's like you just want to slap the MC, tell him to stop being a little bitch, and get inside the f-ing rob

Posted Images

19 hours ago, NotGraeme said:

I feel that Naruto, while being good at heart, just has way too much filler episodes to be worth watching (and Naruto himself is really annoying at first). 

Yes I never got into that show for that reason(same with One Piece, plus i'm not really big on pirates). Like DBZ has some filler but at least most of its filler is usually interesting.

As for my favorite anime that would probably be Cowboy Bebop, but I also quite like Pokemon, Yugioh(original is my fave followed by GX and 5DS), Kirby: Right Back at Ya, Duel Masters, Megaman NT Warrior, Sonic X, Sailor Moon and of course DBZ.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
4 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Yes I never got into that show for that reason(same with One Piece, plus i'm not really big on pirates). Like DBZ has some filler but at least most of its filler is usually interesting.

As for my favorite anime that would probably be Cowboy Bebop, but I also quite like Pokemon, Yugioh(original is my fave followed by GX and 5DS), Kirby: Right Back at Ya, Duel Masters, Megaman NT Warrior, Sonic X, Sailor Moon and of course DBZ.

There's a Kirby anime? I used to love playing games like Kirby Super Star and Kirby's dream course on the SNES. Not sure how I had no idea there was a show.