Sign In

Request Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about a story where girls playing on some sort of sport's team all suddenly have to pee, but none of them want to let their team down, so they end up dealing with it in different ways, either losi

Pop.

well we could use a pokemon girl wetting story or a sonic story for that amy rose chick theirs plenty of options

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I'd kinda like to read a fan fiction based on "The Secret World of Alex Mack". The old Nickelodeon show from the 90's. Obviously starring Alex herself, but perhaps Annie instead/as well.

I understand that their ages (Alex is middle school age, and Annie is I think High school?) might be too young for most people here to be comfortable with, so I won't expect this to happen any time soon.

I'd kinda like to read a fan fiction based on "The Secret Wold of Alex Mack". The old Nickelodeon show from the 90's. Obviously starring Alex herself, but perhaps Annie instead/as well.

I understand that their ages (Alex is middle school age, and Annie is I think High school?) might be too young for most people here to be comfortable with, so I won't expect this to happen any time soon. 

I'd definitely like to see a fanfic about those two, i've got no issues getting into a story with younger female characters desperate.

Maybe Alex wets herself once or twice and has to assume a liquid form to get clean again. I always wondered what happened to food and such when she transformed.

Or she could use the electricity power to shock the Jessica Alba character into wetting herself.

Jessica Alba. ..?

I was also thinking the liquid form could play into it. Turning yellow from embarrasment as well. Maybe the cause could be because she was hiding from Vince and Dave.

Oh, you mean Jessica, Scott's girlfriend in the show?

That's the one. I guess they weren't that creative with the names, or maybe they didn't think it was that important for a small character role.

Incidentally Meredith, the woman who played Annie, has gone on to do a number of commercials. One of them was for Geico.

Here's a question. The fiction and role playing boards seem to be saturated with Harry Potter related fiction.

The Hunger Games is rife with options for omarashi related experiences. I even wrote one chapter of a fiction where one of the tributes wets himself in fear after being selected as the boy tribute for District 3.

I've recently gotten into Assassin's Creed (see the general discussion board…lol) and thought it ripe for desperation, but I'm not very good at writing omorashi (sorry auto correct was being mean) fanfics. I am dying for someone to write a story where Ezio is on a mission but it's taking a long time and he's getting increasingly desperate. He ends up succeeding (no wetting yet) and for one reason or another heads to Leonardo's. That's where he ends up wetting himself. I would prefer if Leonardo was comforting and symphetic but it's up to the writer on that one.

Thank you so much for anyone who writes this~ ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in writing that. :) Which ones did you have in mind?

To be honest I have no idea. I personally don't like it when they look too young (like twelve or something I mean I'm eighteen I wouldn't like that stuff!) Probably ones like Danisnotonfire or AmazingPhil or Joey Graceffa (probably spelled that wrong.) I was more of just offering the idea if anything there are some other things I'd prefer but I don't feel comfortable at the moment requesting it >.>

• 3 weeks later...