Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Need Anime to watch!

Here's some of my recommendations:

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Just good all around. Good story, characters, and a satisfying ending. Really enjoyed it!

Steins;Gate - It's funny, yet has a serious undertone to it. About half way through I was hooked and I couldn't stop watching.

Kaichou wa maid-sama - A very light-hearted romance/comedy anime. One of my favorites!

No Game No Life - If you like games in any sense, you'll enjoy it! Really makes you think, kind of like Death Note.

Akame ga Kill - Lot's of death in this one, but amazing action scenes.

• 3 months later...

Some pretty big titles being missed ITT

Love Hina

Seitokai Yakindomo

Seitokai no Ichizon

No Game No Life

Outbreak Company

Sakura Trick (because Yuri romance)

Shuffle

To Love-Ru

Kiss X Sis

Date A Live

Trinity Seven

Nisekoi

Non-Non Biyori (SoL)

The entire Monogatari series

MADOKA MAGICA (C'mon anime fans, get it together that this hasn't even been mentioned yet)

Kiniro Mosiac (SoL)

Lucky Star (SoL)

Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya

Chuunibyou

Oregairu

Haganai

Could go on, but theres more than enough there to start

And never EVER watch Ore no Imouto, unless you like punching holes into your monitor (or tablet, phone, w/e). I'd also suggest never watching Grisaia no Kajitsu, simply because it's butchered beyond belief (and is my favorite Visual Novel of all time)

I just want to say, that's a very good list.

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest Black Butler, Free! and DB/DBZ/DB Super (obivously not DBGT, since it's crap).

Black Butler is a mystery anime about Earl Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Sebastion who happens to be a devil. They solve different cases of murder or just face the occuring challenges at home. Since the staff is quite clumsy.

Free! is about a couple of boys that were in a swimming club together in elementary school. In high school they reunite.

The story of Dragonball should be well known.

• 2 months later...

Not sure if it was mentioned already, but i would CERTAINLY recommend Gintama, it has to be your slice of pie to enjoy it though tbh, but after about episode 5 i was hooked, started somewhere in January, currently at episode 314 and waiting for the new episode of next week. But trust me on this one it has it all!