Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

21 hours ago, peedancer said:

Possibly imagination! However she may have been slightly desperate/nervous. However to see a stream of pee running down those tights would be heavenly :-)

Hmmm yes I agree possibly imagination and she only kept her legs crossed in the one position where you would normally keep changing them from one to another.

Nice pair of legs though, and who's to say that she is wearing tights here, could even be stockings even more sexier, Yummy

I remember some years ago in the annual Children in Need evening on the BBC, that Gaby Roslin was co-presenting with the late Terry Wogan. Gaby was doing a link and Terry said that she was talking faster and faster as the evening went on. She asked him if he knew why and he said, "yes".  She then turned to the camera and said "I need to do a wee so badly". I wonder if anyone had kept a clip of the moment. I cannot remember the year, but it was some time ago.

• 2 weeks later...

On today's episode of "Pointless Celebrities" on the BBC, the journalist Melissa Kite was on the show and looked quite desperate for a pee for the whole time she was on screen. She couldn't stand still and kept fidgeting around, and at one point it seemed to me like she said 'I need to pee' to the guy next to her (20:44 on the recording, just before they leave the show). Unfortunately I don't have a video clip but it can be found on the BBC iPlayer in the UK or with a UK vpn. It's season 10 episode 13 here http://bbc.in/2ebFU5U 

Sorry about the overlays guys, and quality!!! This is my first ever screencap and I wanted to use the first websites and program I found... The stream from BabeStation was low quality to start with, NCH as a capture program seemed fine I was testing it.. This was the first cap I did, she didn't do much interesting after this... Most interesting part was about 2hrs earlier than this cap! She was about an hour in, and said clearly she'd been holding on since she started. And she got up and did a classic pee dance, then boldly carried on and said 'no it's fine' at least once. Somewhere in the middle of this clip is that perfect motion, proving her hand is in fact definitely wedged between her legs just out of shot most of the way through......

Ashley Emma 2016-11-27.avi

7 hours ago, desperation9 said:

Sorry about the overlays guys, and quality!!! This is my first ever screencap and I wanted to use the first websites and program I found... The stream from BabeStation was low quality to start with, NCH as a capture program seemed fine I was testing it.. This was the first cap I did, she didn't do much interesting after this... Most interesting part was about 2hrs earlier than this cap! She was about an hour in, and said clearly she'd been holding on since she started. And she got up and did a classic pee dance, then boldly carried on and said 'no it's fine' at least once. Somewhere in the middle of this clip is that perfect motion, proving her hand is in fact definitely wedged between her legs just out of shot most of the way through......

Ashley Emma 2016-11-27.avi

Hi desperation9

Hard to give an opinion here although Ashley Emma is known to become desperate from time to time, all of these models do cover their crotch area up when totally nude as its part of the rules during this type of show. I would have like to have seen more of this video especially when you mention 2 hours earlier.

Never the less thanks for your contribution here desperation9.