Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Commented on your peeing?

Hi all, one thing of interest to me is when none omo enthusiasts notice and are impressed by people's abilities.

So have any of you ever had someone comment on your bladders abilities (asking how you can wait so long etc) or about how much you have peed (either saying how loud it is or how long lasted for example)? If so did you draw into conversation with them to get more of there thoughts and see if they share your interest?

Realise a little unusual but hope you can provide some insight.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'd say the opposite, comments on my bladder's inability. It's a bit of a joke among my friends about my being a messy drunk. I will never live down the time I 'forgot to pull down my pants I was

I had a co-driver on delivery runs and she had to pee a lot. The way the boss timed the end of the print job made it so we had no time to stop and pee or eat or "sightsee and lollygag around" (as he p

I was camping with a friend some time ago and after a morning pee held it in all day. After we had a self made dinner by the campfire at night (undeveloped campground) we had two beers each and I ment

Well I'd say the opposite, comments on my bladder's inability. It's a bit of a joke among my friends about my being a messy drunk. I will never live down the time I 'forgot to pull down my pants I was so drunk' which in reality was me not being quite that drunk, not making it, and just sort of rolling with the drunkenness excuse... My bladdr has been discussed for sure :)

I have had a few of my friends comment on the fact I can hold a lot and hold a long time. They are just jealous of the fact that I can hold all night and not pee whilst they go three or four times. 

My mum is the one who comments the most. She always remarks at me and my sister never using the bathroom. Like we would go on days out and from leaving the house in the morning to getting home at night we would not pee and she would always comment on our iron bladders :p

I was on a flight to Hawaii once which is a fairly lengthy trip from where I live in the US and the ladies next to me had visited the restroom numerous times and I never got up once. Before the end of the trip one of them said to me "you must have a bladder of steel" and I kind of blushed because what she didn't know was I was wearing a diaper and I had peed numerous times throughout the flight. I was quite soaked by the end of the flight, but my diaper didn't leak.

What industry drinks a lot of tea o.O that sounds like something I might be interested in. Then again I'd probably drink a lot of tea regardless.

...I want a cuppa now.

I'll just settle for something involving transport! I used to get through a lot of tea in my last job too, totally unrelated, so I guess it could apply in a lot of industries. We've just got a reputation for it!

I had a co-driver on delivery runs and she had to pee a lot. The way the boss timed the end of the print job made it so we had no time to stop and pee or eat or "sightsee and lollygag around" (as he put it). If the job was late, our pay was docked. One job was 2 :30  hours away (door to dock). He usually had us loaded with 2:20 minutes before the deadline.

When I was by myself, peeing in a Gatorade jug worked to alleviate the pressure. When I had a co-driver (for multiple deliveries or longer deliveries) it was hard not to pee myself. 

The 230 run (as we called it) was a routine deliver, unload, pee, drive through food, and back (or onto another stop). The bathroom was a one person, two toilet (no divider) room. We'd usually take turns, but one time she came in after me; dropped pants; and peed forever. I sat beside her and (after pushing my erection down, mostly) peed with her. Both of us moaned releif when we had finished.

The drive back was very quiet.

Our next run was three weeks away. When I was preparing the truck, I noticed she had a backpack behind the seat. Then we got caught up in finishing the print run and loading the truck. It was her turn to drive the first leg this time.

There was a lot of construction on I-85, which meant a lot of bumps, sudden stops, and my bladder began to ache. I was shifting and squirming. For once, she did not seem to be complaining she had to pee. I suppose it was my turn. I did think I noticed her smiling a lot.

We were about 2/3 of the way there and hit a drop. I shoved my hand into my crotch. She said to grab her bag from behind the seat. I did and she had diapers inside and an empty gatorade bottle.

"You can use either, but the bottle may be better since you are bursting to go."

I looked at her.

"You have an iron bladder. i have a microbladder." (I didn't notice.)

"If it helps, I won't look..." she smiled.

I got out the bottle and took off the cap. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down. Getting myself into the bottle was OK, Angling my penis was harder.  I had to lean over onto the dash to even get close to a good angle.  I froze and was there at the point where you HAVE to go but can't. There was no water to run. My co-worker was watching me pee into a bottle. We hit another bump and I started filling the bottle.

Oh gods that felt good!

When I finished, she watched me take myself out of the bottle and cap it. I double bagged it and grabbed the handi-wipes. I told her thanks.

With less than 2 minutes to spare, we made the run. We both walked in together to the bathroom. I watched her drop her pants and take off her diaper. It was waterlogged and lumpy. She dumped it in the trash. She sat down and peed with her legs spread open.  She stood, wiped, and we washed up and left.

From then on she would take off her pants on deliveries. She would sit next to me and put my hand on top of hers when she peed (and sometimes inside if the traffic eas light,) I got to change her if she was driving.

Unfortunately, the boss got into trouble with the creditors and all the printing machines were repo'd. She was married (she never said, I never asked) and after the boss bounced two checks (one and the replacement one), she moved.

Thanks everyone for the responses.

My wife has a very strong bladder and I love it when people comment on it, she's even been naughty and said to someone once "if I can wait I'm sure you can" :-) the time I remember though our friends noticing was when we were in one friends house (many years ago now) and drinking and because there weren't enough chairs we decided to implement a five second rule so if you left the chair for five seconds someone else would get it. People would rush to get snacks and drinks to keep seat but obviously toilet breaks meant losing your chair. It was only after many hours that someone suddenly said to her "wow you have kept that chair the whole time you must have an iron bladder" and then everyone realised and joined in with similar comments.

I was camping with a friend some time ago and after a morning pee held it in all day. After we had a self made dinner by the campfire at night (undeveloped campground) we had two beers each and I mentioned despite of them I would not go and pee before bed. As there was no reaction from my friend's side after some seconds I added "I think once a day is sufficient, and that's in the morning". He was irritated to say the least. "You don't mean you hold it for a full day? Isn't that painful?" I freely agreed that it meant to stand a full bladder the better part of the day but that I was used to the pressure and do it often, very often. Then he smiled and made a bit of fun of me "I hope for you that you don't soak your sleeping bag tonight". When we went to bed I moaned a bit and commented on how fast my beers were reaching my bladder but that I would not give in. He just said "I wish you an iron bladder, good night".

Another time I was crossing the US on a rather boring trip. Every time my co-driver asked for a pee stop or if we had to get gas I stayed with the car and he went to the restroom. By the end of the day he asked me if he was right that he had never seen me heading for a leak. When I agreed he mentioned "outch - doesn't that hurt? First he thought I would hold it because of stage fright, avoiding peeing away from home or similar. But I explained to him that I was doing it regularly and on purpose to keep my bladder trained. He was stunned.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on a flight to Hawaii once which is a fairly lengthy trip from where I live in the US and the ladies next to me had visited the restroom numerous times and I never got up once. Before the end of the trip one of them said to me "you must have a bladder of steel" and I kind of blushed because what she didn't know was I was wearing a diaper and I had peed numerous times throughout the flight. I was quite soaked by the end of the flight, but my diaper didn't leak.

Good for you! I always wear a diaper on flights. You never know when your airplane will get stuck in a holding (!) pattern. But usually I don't wet the diaper until I get where I'm going, since I wear it more to avoid embarrassment than to indulge my DL side. Also I'm afraid that if I use my diaper instead of the airplane lavatories my Abena pullup will leak. That brand seems to get damp in the crotch after several wettings. One of my fun tricks is to hold as long as I can on the trip from the airport to my home and then wet my diaper as soon as I get in the door. By then I usually have built up enough urine to give my privates and the diaper a good soaking.

I had a co-driver on delivery runs and she had to pee a lot. ...

With less than 2 minutes to spare, we made the run. We both walked in together to the bathroom. I watched her drop her pants and take off her diaper. It was waterlogged and lumpy. She dumped it in the trash. She sat down and peed with her legs spread open.  She stood, wiped, and we washed up and left.

From then on she would take off her pants on deliveries. She would sit next to me and put my hand on top of hers when she peed (and sometimes inside if the traffic was light,) I got to change her if she was driving.

... She was married (she never said, I never asked) and after the boss bounced two checks (one and the replacement one), she moved.

How thrilling that you got to feel her heat as she peed her diaper and even got to change her while she drove! Did you ever wear a diaper for her to feel you wet?

my parents used to comment on it when we went on long trips to visit family in other states and such.

i could go a trip of about 11 hours, all while drinking like i normally would, and not have to pee once.

Parents would always say "you better go now, we arent going to be stopping for a while" or "there wont be any restrooms for a couple hours so you better go now"

but i never had to go.

I think I was told once on a night out by my girlie friends that they were amazed how long I could last after so many cocktails, I only waited as long as poss as didn't want to break the seal too early - after that I was up and down every 15 mins! But a random stranger did tell me she thought a pipe was leaking in the cubicle next door as I was peeing so long and loud!

I don't think anyone has genuinely commented on me peeing... But my friends usually question how I could dare to drink a whole x-large soda and sit through a 2 hour or so movie, even though that completely fills my bladder up 100% when the movie ends and my friends would then comment on my willpower lol

There was also this one time long ago when a stranger commented on how loud I was peeing before when I was at a gas station (I have never ever ever been to a gas station restroom since). There was one toilet there and it was shaped a bit odd and the seat was wrinkly looking (grosssss) so I wasn't completely sitting down on it, so my stream kinda went directly down into the water, plus I had to pee really really bad, and I was so embarrassed that people could hear my stream behind the door D:

• 1 month later...

Some great comments here thanks everyone.

I don't think anyone has genuinely commented on me peeing... But my friends usually question how I could dare to drink a whole x-large soda and sit through a 2 hour or so movie, even though that completely fills my bladder up 100% when the movie ends and my friends would then comment on my willpower lol

There was also this one time long ago when a stranger commented on how loud I was peeing before when I was at a gas station (I have never ever ever been to a gas station restroom since). There was one toilet there and it was shaped a bit odd and the seat was wrinkly looking (grosssss) so I wasn't completely sitting down on it, so my stream kinda went directly down into the water, plus I had to pee really really bad, and I was so embarrassed that people could hear my stream behind the door D:

EmmyMurder have you ever had to give in during a film or you always wait till end? And sorry you were embarrassed someone commented on you peeing loud, that's the sort of comment I love idea of people making but not if caused embarrassment for you, more if made you proud.

I was bursting to pee after sitting through a 2 hour long meeting a few weeks ago, I'd had a large cup of tea before it started and lots of water during the meeting so I was well and truly desperate! I went quickly to the toilets straight afterwards and a guy I'd been sat next to in the meeting was stood at the urinal having a pee. There were only 2 urinals so I hurried up to the one next to him and pulled out my cock, straight away letting loose a loud, gushing pee. I was going for ages, and by the time I'd finished, my colleague had already finished washing his hands at the sink. I sighed with relief and joined him at the sinks, and he laughed and made a comment about how long I'd been going for. 'Were you hanging on as well?' he asked me, and went onto say he'd needed a pee for the last hour of the meeting but didn't want to embarass himself by walking out before the end.

I've also had a woman from HR (a very attractive blonde in her early 30s, called Fay) make a comment about how long I'd been holding for, during the first day of my job induction. It was about 4pm and I hadn't relieved myself since before leaving the hotel that morning at about 8.30, so I was really dying for a pee! The induction session lasted the full day, with lots of presentations, group activites etc. and I just hadn't worked up the courage to ask where the loos are (they had told us during the morning session but I couldn't remember the way!). Just when it was starting to get hard to hide my desperation, we were put into groups for yet another exercise. Fay had come over to our group, mentioning that if we needed flipcharts and pens then we could find these in a cupboard near the toilets. This seemed like a good opportunity to ask, so just as she was about to leave the room I went up to her and said 'Hi Fay, sorry, where did you say the toilets are?'. She smiled and looked at me in surprise. 'Blimey, haven't you been yet?' she asked, and I told her that I'd been needing to go for a while but hadn't found the time. She laughed and said 'Come on, I'll show you the way, you must be bursting!'. We chatted about how I was finding the induction as we walked down the corridor, while I tried desperately not to squirm around and let on just how badly I needed to pee. After a short walk down a couple more corridors, we reached the loos and I thanked her before hurrying inside for a much needed pee. At the end of the day just before I left the office, I was chatting to her and said 'By the way, thanks for showing me where the loos are!'. She laughed and gave me a huge smile before saying 'Oh that's no problem, I can't believe you lasted that long!'.

• 3 weeks later...

I was bursting to pee after sitting through a 2 hour long meeting a few weeks ago, I'd had a large cup of tea before it started and lots of water during the meeting so I was well and truly desperate! I went quickly to the toilets straight afterwards and a guy I'd been sat next to in the meeting was stood at the urinal having a pee. There were only 2 urinals so I hurried up to the one next to him and pulled out my cock, straight away letting loose a loud, gushing pee. I was going for ages, and by the time I'd finished, my colleague had already finished washing his hands at the sink. I sighed with relief and joined him at the sinks, and he laughed and made a comment about how long I'd been going for. 'Were you hanging on as well?' he asked me, and went onto say he'd needed a pee for the last hour of the meeting but didn't want to embarass himself by walking out before the end.

I've also had a woman from HR (a very attractive blonde in her early 30s, called Fay) make a comment about how long I'd been holding for, during the first day of my job induction. It was about 4pm and I hadn't relieved myself since before leaving the hotel that morning at about 8.30, so I was really dying for a pee! The induction session lasted the full day, with lots of presentations, group activites etc. and I just hadn't worked up the courage to ask where the loos are (they had told us during the morning session but I couldn't remember the way!). Just when it was starting to get hard to hide my desperation, we were put into groups for yet another exercise. Fay had come over to our group, mentioning that if we needed flipcharts and pens then we could find these in a cupboard near the toilets. This seemed like a good opportunity to ask, so just as she was about to leave the room I went up to her and said 'Hi Fay, sorry, where did you say the toilets are?'. She smiled and looked at me in surprise. 'Blimey, haven't you been yet?' she asked, and I told her that I'd been needing to go for a while but hadn't found the time. She laughed and said 'Come on, I'll show you the way, you must be bursting!'. We chatted about how I was finding the induction as we walked down the corridor, while I tried desperately not to squirm around and let on just how badly I needed to pee. After a short walk down a couple more corridors, we reached the loos and I thanked her before hurrying inside for a much needed pee. At the end of the day just before I left the office, I was chatting to her and said 'By the way, thanks for showing me where the loos are!'. She laughed and gave me a huge smile before saying 'Oh that's no problem, I can't believe you lasted that long!'.

These are two great anecdotes / experiences. I bet you felt proud when you colleague commended you for how long and powerful you peed. The situation with Faye is very intriguing as she is showing a definite interest in your capacity, must have been tempting to take conversation further and ask her how long she has been able to wait for, though obviously tricky in a work scenario.

Well I'd say the opposite, comments on my bladder's inability. It's a bit of a joke among my friends about my being a messy drunk. I will never live down the time I 'forgot to pull down my pants I was so drunk' which in reality was me not being quite that drunk, not making it, and just sort of rolling with the drunkenness excuse... My bladdr has been discussed for sure :)

Have to say that I'm a bit like Rachel; I'm more lakely to get comments about how frequently I use the loo.  My girlfriend is always having a dig at me because I can't hold as long as she can - and she takes a fiendish delight in doing so in public!