Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diapered Disneyland Adventure

TV Guy, that has got to be the heaviest stuff I've ever read on this site.   I admire you for sharing, and thank you too.  Our stories are eerily similar with one important difference.  You found both a healthy way to accept yourself, and a person who accepts you too.   I will reread this several times .... as an inspiration and beacon for myself.   I've beat myself up for decades, and never shared my enjoyment of wetting with anyone.   Thank You for your courage.  

• 2 weeks later...

I can imagine. I wasn't trying to pressure you into writing it more quickly, it was just a roundabout way to say that the first five chapters have been really great.

I didn't feel pressured- I just wanted to offer an explanation for why it is taking me so long to get around to it :)

Thanks for the recallection, it is very well written and well I'm very much enjoying following it. Question, having stayed in many hotels with a bedwetting problem, did you ask for waterproof covers to be put on the bed(s)?

We did not ask for waterproof covers to be put on the bed.  It was something we discussed, but ultimately decided that we were both too embarrassed to request such a thing.

I don't have a bedwetting problem, and I didn't trust the diapers I had brought not to leak in bed, so I still got up.  My girlfriend used her diapers, I forget which ones, but she had lots of experience with those diapers in bed before and never had any problems with leaks.  They were large tabbed diapers, she would use a stuffer inside them, and then also wore plastic pants just in case.  Even with all that we still brought our own bed pads to put under her just in case, but there were no leaks.

Edited by TVGuy (see edit history)
Guest eternal_nyte42

Hey TVGuy, thank you so much for sharing this very personal tale. While I can never say that I know the hardships you have gone through, I am glad to see that things have gotten much better for you. Wishing you and Kate all the best in the future!

TV Guy, this has been a fantastic saga to read. I have gone from feeling sympathy for you to feeling a bit jealous, lol.

It just shows the truth int the saying, "Good things come to those who wait."

Your stories are well written and (pun intended) very absorbing! Good luck with the future and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

I didn't feel pressured- I just wanted to offer an explanation for why it is taking me so long to get around to it :)

We did not ask for waterproof covers to be put on the bed.  It was something we discussed, but ultimately decided that we were both too embarrassed to request such a thing.

I don't have a bedwetting problem, and I didn't trust the diapers I had brought not to leak in bed, so I still got up.  My girlfriend used her diapers, I forget which ones, but she had lots of experience with those diapers in bed before and never had any problems with leaks.  They were large tabbed diapers, she would use a stuffer inside them, and then also wore plastic pants just in case.  Even with all that we still brought our own bed pads to put under her just in case, but there were no leaks.

Totally understandable, I could never ask in person. I used to have all sorts of oblique ways of e-mailing managers and house keeping before hand. I once hanreded a note to house keeping ("please put waterproof matress covers in room XXX") while they were cleaning a room down the hall and then ran off before they could read it. I think the thought I was giving them my phone number at first.

But yes even when I did this it was diaper and a bedmat. No way I was having a repeat of the B&B disaster where I had to pay for a matress :(

Also this warms my heart :)

• 1 year later...

Oh man, you've been through so much. I had no idea some girls could be so cruel, I've so far only been with men (some who were awful and some who were amazing but it just didn't pan out). I'm so glad you met Kate and that you're happy, and kudos to you for going to counseling. People are usually kind of resistant to that even when they really could use it. I've been going for the last eight years and it's completely changed everything and I grew from someone with severe illness and no self esteem to a happy, functioning adult. Of course it's a very personal decision but I say why not live your best life if you can? :) I know I've never met you or even addressed you directly on here until now but I'm sure that you are worthy of true friendship and love. I also once thought I could never have either. I'm single, but I have true lasting friends now who are accepting of me and it's awesome. Also I saw you are from the Pacific Northwest, hi from Seattle :)

• The topic was featured
  • 8 months later...

Thanks for sharing this (followed your link from the relationship thread), sounds like you had a shit time of it early on but it warms my heart to hear how well things went with Kate - I take it they continue to go well based on your upbeat attitude in said relationship thread? Maybe I'm just being nosey but after reading this I'd kinda love to hear more about how things have been going with you two, it's an Omo chick flick that writes itself! (No, wait - you wrote it YOURself!)

Also, please ask Kate which company made her so I can order one myself! :wink: she sounds amazing!