Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Some Pointless Videos

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts
Hey guys these are some videos I've came across today, not really nice I must say. Most importantly, the "Oh my god I'm embarrassed!" < Do you say that when you're really embarrassed?
Didn't even bother downloading them but maybe you guys would like to take a look.

My link

My link

My link
Nothing arouse me as strongly and as instantly as the appearence of a full bladder girl who's really really desperate and being at the verge of peeing herself in humiliation.
Omorashi-lover

The little puddle is still spreading, growing frantically like her humiliation.

Male Rebound

Rebound

• Premium Member
  • 5 posts
These videos are very odd and doesnt look that entertaining

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts
Yea totally agreed. That's what Ineed2pee and Needapee do. Oh and like I said they're pointless. :angry:
Nothing arouse me as strongly and as instantly as the appearence of a full bladder girl who's really really desperate and being at the verge of peeing herself in humiliation.
Omorashi-lover

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
I don't think even 90% of the 'models' we see on IN2P and NAP even like wetting xD It's good money I guess..

I find videos like this annoying, more then arousing >_>

In Soviet Russia, pants wet YOU!

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

I don't think even 90% of the 'models' we see on IN2P and NAP even like wetting xD It's good money I guess..

I find videos like this annoying, more then arousing >_>

No some of them are actually into wetting, just that they're not humiliated by the accident (a rather fake accident). On top of that of course it's the matter of gold ^_^

Yea, they're pointless and stupid. "Haha I'm peeing myself!" "Oh my god I can't hold it any longer!". Learn the Japanese girls, learn to be silent and show an embarrassed face, that's how it meant to be an omorashi actress. :)
Omorashi-lover

Male Wakana

Wakana
The only thing I truly hate about those sites are just that they're too fake and staged. Its not true desperation which is a turn-off.

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

The only thing I truly hate about those sites are just that they're too fake and staged. Its not true desperation which is a turn-off.

Well to be more precise, actually all of the videos are staged. Just that those very good actresses (especially from GIGA) make them seem so real.
Let's put this short clip as an example, the Japanese are way better in omorashi videos - in terms of actresses' prettiness and acting skills.
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=OLG4TCND
Omorashi-lover

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
The Japanese take wetting to a very good level of standards =D I actually end up feeling a little sorry for the girls when I see them >_> And I keep reminding myself their fine xP

Oh, one thing I hate about some western wetting scenes, is when they've got a towel/tarp down to protect the floor, I dunno why I just don't like seeing it xD

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

The Japanese take wetting to a very good level of standards =D I actually end up feeling a little sorry for the girls when I see them >_> And I keep reminding myself their fine xP

Recently I don't actually feeling sympathetic to the omorashi girls anymore, maybe got used to seeing it and realizing that they're probably not going to make it in the videos. However while reading stories I still pity the girls for the obstacles stopping her from her crucial goal, which is reaching the bathroom without wetting herself.

Oh, one thing I hate about some western wetting scenes, is when they've got a towel/tarp down to protect the floor, I dunno why I just don't like seeing it xD

Yea that's another thing I hate about omorashi videos as well! :o Although it happens pretty frequently in Western omorashi videos (along with the irritatingly annoying flash lights), it actually occurs occasionally in Japanese ones too. Maybe because it seems fake and staged when the towels are placed, that's why we dislike it.
Omorashi-lover

Male Ronyo

Ronyo

Recently I don't actually feeling sympathetic to the omorashi girls anymore, maybe got used to seeing it and realizing that they're probably not going to make it in the videos. However while reading stories I still pity the girls for the obstacles stopping her from her crucial goal, which is reaching the bathroom without wetting herself.

The only thing's I really dun like are things like when the teacher won't let someone go, because I've been in those situations and it's really stupid, though I was head-strong and just left if I was continuously denied =P

Yea that's another thing I hate about omorashi videos as well! :o Although it happens pretty frequently in Western omorashi videos (along with the irritatingly annoying flash lights), it actually occurs occasionally in Japanese ones too. Maybe because it seems fake and staged when the towels are placed, that's why we dislike it.

Well I can understand why they do it, don't want to damage the floor, but if they really care, do it on tiles or something o.O Oh well, not really important, just one of those small things you notice =P

Oh yeah, camera flashes = Really annoying

Male Glonjudeten

Glonjudeten

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 16 posts
Honestly, I am not too picky about the oromashi I watch. It can be western stuff, like ineed2pee or Japanese stuff, or anything really. As long as its good old oromashi its good with me. And for some reason I am never felt sorry for them ever. Probably its because either I have never been in a desperation sitution, or that I just enjoy it too much.

Male ultimatedorkboy

ultimatedorkboy

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 37 posts
I've seen the first video several times. Since I like girls wetting themselves in swimsuits, I found it kind of hot though I thought screenshots of the video were hotter (I also was disappointed about this video). One thing I did found stupid about this video was that when the girl was wetting her self, her acting sucked. She sounded artificial and phony when peeing!

I'm not even going to talk about the other two videos since I thought they were just plain gay.
Shall I... cool your head a little?

NOOOOO!!!! Please, Nanoha-sama, we'll be good! Promise!

http://myanimelist.n...ultimatedorkboy

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

The only thing's I really dun like are things like when the teacher won't let someone go, because I've been in those situations and it's really stupid, though I was head-strong and just left if I was continuously denied =P

Yay~ I hate that as well. Teachers tend to think that we can focus on our things when we have a full bladder bursting for a pee. That's cool, I'd probably act like I'm sick and needing to puke.

Honestly, I am not too picky about the oromashi I watch.

Very good attitude, appreciating what you have. Though when you've watched a lot of them you'll probably start to be a little fussy and picky.

I'm not even going to talk about the other two videos since I thought they were just plain gay.

Yup agreed, I wonder why would those people love these Ineed2pee stuffs in youtube.
Omorashi-lover

GTASGZ

GTASGZ

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 19 posts
I loved that mega video clip, are there more like that one

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

I loved that mega video clip, are there more like that one

Yea, in fact there are lots of them if I bother having them uploaded ;) .
Omorashi-lover

Omo-chan

Omo-chan
i kinda liked the second, the girl was cute, and it was a bit more believable than the first.
the third was really stupid, i mean the streams were nice, VERY nice, but... it was stupid for the obvious reasons they didnt even have panties, and they found it amusing.
and the first two looked like they were trying too hard to pee. like they didnt even have to go.

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

and the first two looked like they were trying too hard to pee. like they didnt even have to go.

Hey, now that you've reminded me how pointless than pointless the video is. Simply stupid and trash-liked, why do they even produce this kind of video? <_<
Omorashi-lover

Female Dessy

Dessy

I know DX that should really be illegal (I feel i said this already on here somewhere else o.o) lucky you for having the guts to do that.. lol i could never do that o.o lol

Destiny5885.png
"Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

Chat: Click here

Male guywetter

guywetter

Spurting

• 206 posts

Your first link with the swimsuit wetting is one of my all time favorite videos. Yeah, they do a lot of scripting, but as far as I am concerned, I always skip the desperation, as I find it boring. I just want the hot wetting!

Male ilithios

ilithios

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 30 posts

The first one is actually one of my favorites. The camera is your POV so she's not just talking to herself. When viewed that way, nothing she says is really all that strange. and yes people do sometimes say "i'm embarrassed" when they are embarrassed. The second two are not great but not entirely unworthy of a watch either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users