Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Indian Friend Desperation (Trapped in room)

Please give me any feedback and tell me whether or not you are enjoying these stories and if I should continue narrating my experiences.

Ok, I am going to say this as calmly as I possibly can: Yes, yes, yes! I'm enjoying these so much. And please continue, if you have any more experiences to share! :)

I really like your writing style, the way in which you account for every detail, how you describe the surroundings, the desperation as well as your own thoughts and feelings. Having experienced this in the first place just makes you a lucky man, but the way you describe it makes you an artist.

Also, please keep the background information about India coming. It is really interesting and helps a great deal in following the course of action and vividly picturing the situation. This is edutainment at its best. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
7 hours ago, kingindia said:

please repost the story it dissapeared

It didn't disappear, he just posted it back when the site had a darker background and he had used white text. I changed it to black to fit the more modern white background

Thank you for inadvertently bringing this to my attention and enjoy the story!