Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who else here hates the clean up?

• 2 weeks later...

Scoop the worst of it away with a clean part of the diaper, wipe any other bad bits off with a baby wipe or three and then jump in the shower and give the whole area a good scrub.  Simple!  

Honestly I find cleaning up from a good wetting to be more hassle.  Clothes to wash & dry, puddles to wipe up, drips to check for...

The process of messing my diaper makes me feel naughty and I enjoy it for about 15 seconds. Then that awful smell kicks in and I no longer enjoy the experience. The cleanup afterwards further reassures me that wetting my diapers is much easier and is a more enjoyable experience.

I'll stick to just wetting my diapers.

Exactly how I feel, that's why I've not done it for years (other than the occasional slight farting mishap, you're a bit less cautious when you have a nappy on!)

Wetting is hassle-free, you can enjoy a wet nappy for a long time, at home or discreetly in public, and use it several times, you don't have to worry about your house smelling as long as you dispose of them sensibly... that's the way I prefer to enjoy nappies!

I doubt anybody likes the cleanup but "it's all part of the experience". I don't let that part ruin my spirits. After any messing I shower regardless. I used to try and be careful to not make a bigger mess in the diaper by moving around a lot or sitting but I've had a lot more fun letting that barrier go. I don't go too crazy but I won't let some cleanup get in the way. Just get everything setup beforehand and it makes things much easier.

Well, that's fair enough if it is your thing and you feel it is worth everything that comes with it... but many, perhaps the majority of ABDL's don't like it or feel it's not worth the hassle. It's not for everyone and isn't a compulsory part of this fetish, just like some people into wetting aren't interested in diapers at all. As with all these things, try it, see if you like it... if not, stick to the things you do like!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the issue of smell but I did an experiment I got the absorbent material from another diaper and placed it in a glass or other container I then filled it with warm water after it absorbed the water I emptied the (I'm not sure what to call it) in the back of the diaper I was wearing and it felt the same as a messy diaper but with no smell and I can sit in it for hours with no rash I wore that diaper to work at my office for an 8 hour day I drank lots of water and coffee witch meant I peed a lot and the diaper did not lose absorbency or leak even though i was wearing tight jeans and i sat in it for the whole day and I rode my bike home ( that was the best part ) and now after wearing it to bed i am writing this the next day still wearing it but I really have to pee a lot now )

anyway you should give it a try if you want the squishy feeling without the smell or rash

The diapers I used are 1 depend real fit (for the donor material) and a tena slip maxi to wear of course

I would like to see any feedback you may have

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 30/10/2014 at 9:19 PM, Now loading... said:

I have the issue of smell but I did an experiment I got the absorbent material from another diaper and placed it in a glass or other container I then filled it with warm water after it absorbed the water I emptied the (I'm not sure what to call it) in the back of the diaper I was wearing and it felt the same as a messy diaper but with no smell and I can sit in it for hours with no rash I wore that diaper to work at my office for an 8 hour day I drank lots of water and coffee witch meant I peed a lot and the diaper did not lose absorbency or leak even though i was wearing tight jeans and i sat in it for the whole day and I rode my bike home ( that was the best part ) and now after wearing it to bed i am writing this the next day still wearing it but I really have to pee a lot now )

anyway you should give it a try if you want the squishy feeling without the smell or rash

The diapers I used are 1 depend real fit (for the donor material) and a tena slip maxi to wear of course

I would like to see any feedback you may have

Wow First post, sound good might have to give this a try when i get the chance.

Honestly, messing isn't all that bad. Easy enough to throw away and assuming that you're regular, it usually comes out pretty solid without much mess. Even if I do get a bit naughty with it, I'll just hop in the shower afterward. And the feeling of being in a clean diaper after you're done is amazing. Not to mention the fun you can have from squashing around in it or simply sitting in it for a while. I honestly had to get used to this part of the process before I became totally comfortable with it.

The downside is the smell. Still, provided that I take out my trash when it's full like you should do for obvious reasons, it ends up not being as bad. Unfortunately, I accidentally dumped out my trash lid one time and couldn't get it back because I'm not touching the inside of a dumpster.