Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting yourself in the chair at the hair stylist?

Guest KTV

Hopeful's story reminded me of a couple of incidents that I had in the chair while I was having my hair cut as a kid...

I think there's just something about being sat there, with a stranger having all their attention focussed on you, that makes it so hard to deal subtly with any urgent needs.

One time when I was 8, I got so desperate while I was having my hair cut (but was way too shy to admit my predicament to the lady cutting it), and eventually she had to stop and tell my mom that I was squirming around too much for her to finish. Obviously I was absolutely mortified when I got marched out by my mom to go find a toilet as quickly as possible, and then had to come back afterwards to have my hair finished.

Another time when I was 10, I did a better job of hiding my desperation, but unfortunately my bladder let me down. The whole thing was very quickly discovered when the pee started dripping from the seat into a puddle on the floor.

Did anyone else have any times like this?

I actually had a really close call with that experience as an adult. 

I was standing up as a groomsmaid in my brother's wedding.  I didn't know it at the time, but I was in diabetic ketoacidoses from undiagnosed type one diabetes.  I was constantly thirsty, and constantly peeing, and was so skinny I looked like a bobblehead. 

On the morning of the wedding, I went to a salon to get my hair done.  I had very long hair at the time, reaching my butt, and my mom didn't want me to cut it until after the wedding.  I was also very weak and tired, and I barely made it in time for my appointment.  I was winded just walking from the car, and my mouth was so dry I could barely ask where the drinking fountain was.  I made a bathroom stop, too, but not even fifteen minutes into my appointment, I needed to pee again.  The stylist hadn't quite decided just what to do with all the hair I had, so I knew I was in for a long time in the chair.  I thought about asking her if I could use the restroom, but didn't want to be a pain in the you-know-what, so I just held it...for two whole hours while two, sometimes three stylists, put my Rapunzel hair in an updo that reminded me of one of those godess statues.  I almost pissed myself getting out of the chair, and had to run off to the bathroom before I could even pay.  I wet my shorts just a little, but it wasn't enough for anyone to notice.  

Interesting, this is one of the few places where I haven't actually had an accident! Well there's always a first time... :happy:

I wouldn't do that to my hairdresser though, she's really nice and I wouldn't want to stain her chair.

On the other hand, your hairdresser might be much more sympathetic if you wet than someone who has never met you before...  I still can't understand how anyone could be brave enough to wet in that kind of situation on purpose, though; I don't know how I could live it down if I wet in hairdresser's chair... :blush:

I sent a message to my cousin, who has owned  a hair salon since the early 80's.

She says at least 3-5 women have accidents a week while having their hair cut/sculpted/arranged )I can never remeber the cool term she uses). Most of the time it is a small spurt or spray, but occasionally there is a "gusher" or "waterfall". Luckily the booths are all private or semi private so when it happens, the client is not embarrassed in front of other people.

This does not include waxing, which she does tell her clients to please pee before they get waxed. She now wears protective glasses and a face mask because of the number of times she has been sprayed in the eyes, nose, and mouth when applying the wax. Usually she is out of the way when she pulls the wax off - so that is a plus when there is an accident.

For some of her regular customers she keeps blue disposeable chuck pads on hand. One of her regulars always wears a short dress and sheer panties. She  sits on the pad and pees during the session.

There are a few women who wear Teenas(?) while at tbe salon

I sent a message to my cousin, who has owned  a hair salon since the early 80's.

She says at least 3-5 women have accidents a week while having their hair cut/sculpted/arranged )I can never remeber the cool term she uses). Most of the time it is a small spurt or spray, but occasionally there is a "gusher" or "waterfall". Luckily the booths are all private or semi private so when it happens, the client is not embarrassed in front of other people.

This does not include waxing, which she does tell her clients to please pee before they get waxed. She now wears protective glasses and a face mask because of the number of times she has been sprayed in the eyes, nose, and mouth when applying the wax. Usually she is out of the way when she pulls the wax off - so that is a plus when there is an accident.

For some of her regular customers she keeps blue disposeable chuck pads on hand. One of her regulars always wears a short dress and sheer panties. She  sits on the pad and pees during the session.

Wow...is this a salon for omorashi fans? I'd love to visit! I've never seen any accidents when I've had my hair cut, or had one myself!

Although maybe that's because I just have my hair cut a little shorter, so I'm never in there for very long. It only takes about 30 minutes, and even I can hold it that long.

Edited by Kimiko3 (see edit history)

Wow...is this a salon for omorashi fans? I'd love to visit! I've never seen any accidents when I've had my hair cut, or had one myself!

Although maybe that's because I just have my hair cut a little shorter, so I'm never in there for very long. It only takes about 30 minutes, and even I can hold it that long.

No, it is just a hair salon / boutique. Although she has done (and still does) some of the hair designs for a very large festival in the Virginia area in the springtime. The time it takes to get everything done takes hours and she is a very understanding woman. Those are special cases - and she said not many of them forget to go before they get in the chair.

The area she is in is rural but close to a big city and a resort. So she gets women in business suits and hippie chicks (what she describes herself as) who forget their underwear sometimes. She always wears hers to work.

What I was talking about are just regular customers. Some have microbladders. Some get jumpy when waxed. (She and her partner once waxed me when I was single and they were trying to set me up on a date with a customer. Effing! OW!) Some drive from work or on their way to a function (meeting, luncheon, rehearsal dinner) and forget to pee beforehand.  So most of what she sees are wet patches. Occasionally she thinks that some of her customers are getting off on wetting in her shop.

I told her about the Omorashi Salon idea. She said she would be cool with it, but she won't change her business model because of her success.

She said I'd never get anything done if I worked there.

Edited by tennyson (see edit history)

My dream job <3 ! Where do I send my resume?!

• 2 years later...
On 1/7/2017 at 3:53 PM, Auntie said:

That must suck. My sleep usually never gets interrupted by having to go. Only time it could happen is if I sleep for a really unnaturally long time. Even then, I tend to hesitate before going. 

On 9/7/2014 at 0:03 PM, Kelli said:

Hopeful's story reminded me of a couple of incidents that I had in the chair while I was having my hair cut as a kid...

I think there's just something about being sat there, with a stranger having all their attention focussed on you, that makes it so hard to deal subtly with any urgent needs.

One time when I was 8, I got so desperate while I was having my hair cut (but was way too shy to admit my predicament to the lady cutting it), and eventually she had to stop and tell my mom that I was squirming around too much for her to finish. Obviously I was absolutely mortified when I got marched out by my mom to go find a toilet as quickly as possible, and then had to come back afterwards to have my hair finished.

Another time when I was 10, I did a better job of hiding my desperation, but unfortunately my bladder let me down. The whole thing was very quickly discovered when the pee started dripping from the seat into a puddle on the floor.

Did anyone else have any times like this?

At the dentist a few times.:blush: