Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female VIDEO GAME GIRLS (and maybe other things later, who knows?! D:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello again, people of the forums! Let's make some beautiful art.   CHARACTER GUIDE: 1. Lara Croft 2. Samus Aran 3. Nova 4. Sarah Kerrigan 5. Lara Croft 6. Sarah Kerrigan

Thanks everyone for your comments and votes. I'm working on more soon, so please stay tuned! For now, here is Wonder Woman.

Thanks! SEE RAINYDAY SOME PEOPLE LIKE MY EXPRESSIONS   Thanks, more coming, I hope   Hey good to hear from you! That is actually a good idea. Probably won't have time for something with two girl

Posted Images

I'm going to be working on line art for the next little bit. Hopefully I can figure out the secret techniques D:

Excellent as always!!! its great to see some new content again!

Thanks, good to hear from you!

LUCINA FROM FIRE EMBLEM OR FIORA FROM XENOBLADE CHRONICLES

I don't know who those are D:

Sadly, Livinginfinite doesn't really do requests, else I would have bombarded him in to doing some FE characters already, Lucina probably among them x.x

Also, aweseome art as always Livinginfinite, even though I don't usually say anything x.x

Thanks blooper!

That second picture kinda reminds me of Lyn from Fire Emblem.

I don't know who that is D:

Oh, this is all very nice. Very detailed.

Thank you!

now how can you have a thread about video game girls and-a not include the princess

MAMA MIA

any chance you could put all your other pics on here your art work is awesome livinginfinite keep up the epic work your doing

I'm pretty sure almost everything is in one of my threads on here, except possibly some Amazon Initiative things.

post-2727-0-29632500-1423801014_thumb.jp

post-2727-0-75855100-1423801015_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

Thanks to Munio for his puddle tutorial.

amazon initiative ones any chance could you upload them please seen them on another website but cant view them keeps saying error when trying to zoom in again your art work is awesome ;) 

Thanks, I'll post those eventually probably

I've been a fan of yours for years and your art is some of the best out there!

Thanks! Did I see you on Nyou or something?

Wow, what amazing art! I'm not really a big fan of the messing thing, but your artistic style is absolutely incredible; I really love the detail you put into your pieces, especially the clothing. And your humans look extremely well-rendered. It's very impressive! Keep on doing what you love. o/`

Thanks, glad you like my art if not my content.

post-2727-0-81091000-1428126742_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great artworks as always! I've been following your work for years, and I've always like your emphasize on the girl's shame.

Thanks!

Normal soldier and the federation don't. 

xP 

Well, then they need to make it standard issue.

This work is amazing! The levels of incontinence protection align with my mindset so well. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! The thin diapers are a bit of an acquired taste, always nice to meet people who get it!

Well I am not a fan of messing, but you draw so well, I have to agree that you are an exceptional artist!  I would love to see more pictures form you! :)

I appreciate your open mindedness, thanks!

Very nice indeed. Nice to see Kerrigan. And I like the X-ray effect.

Thanks, nice to have a Starcraft fan in here!

Very nice art. I like it

Thanks!

---

I'm working on a more finished picture, but it's not quite ready yet. So, just a sloppy sketch this time, inspired by an anecdote I stumbled upon last night: https://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/5041170/#5056277 It's good on it's own, but if you read the thread...the irony of a diapered lady soldier, who claims to have shit herself from fear, acting like my art in particular is just soooo out there? Adorable!

In all seriousness, it's disheartening to see this judgmental attitude even within our fetish. I would hope anyone who feels that way has long since stopped following my work, but if you're reading this: I make no apologies for the crazy shit I'm into. And neither should you!

post-2727-0-13109100-1435708011_thumb.jp