Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female VIDEO GAME GIRLS (and maybe other things later, who knows?! D:)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello again, people of the forums! Let's make some beautiful art.   CHARACTER GUIDE: 1. Lara Croft 2. Samus Aran 3. Nova 4. Sarah Kerrigan 5. Lara Croft 6. Sarah Kerrigan

Thanks everyone for your comments and votes. I'm working on more soon, so please stay tuned! For now, here is Wonder Woman.

Thanks! SEE RAINYDAY SOME PEOPLE LIKE MY EXPRESSIONS   Thanks, more coming, I hope   Hey good to hear from you! That is actually a good idea. Probably won't have time for something with two girl

Posted Images

Another quick one. I'm thinking of livestreaming something like this, if anyone is interested? Need a bit more practice with sketch painting, though. We'll see what happens.

2Arrows: and she hadn't even gotten to the good part yet

okmzz: Thanks, I usually ignore that kind of stuff from the general public, it's just a bit disappointing to see it within the community as well.

post-2727-0-45821000-1435819998_thumb.jp

Another quick one. I'm thinking of livestreaming something like this, if anyone is interested? Need a bit more practice with sketch painting, though. We'll see what happens.

2Arrows: and she hadn't even gotten to the good part yet

okmzz: Thanks, I usually ignore that kind of stuff from the general public, it's just a bit disappointing to see it within the community as well.

What do you mean by livestreaming?

Regardless, I would love to see that.

What do you mean by livestreaming?

Regardless, I would love to see that.

Pretty much exactly what it sounds like, showing you what he's drawing as he's drawing it. Twitch is a very well-known livestreaming site, though mostly for games and such.

I suppose for the kind of art he'd likely be doing the "streaming" could be taken a bit more literally.

OK. Thanks for the answer!

Twitch is pretty strict on the kind of content posted on it's livestream. I would recommened Picarto.tv, since on twitch an artist was making a nude sculpture for a fan art he was doing. Long story short, once any nude body part was shown the livestream was taken off air by the site, and the streamer was banned from twitch because of it. He was on another streaming servce (I think it was livestream.com) that also banned him for doing the nude sculpt (even though the sculpt was going to be wearing clothes anyway).

When he went onto Picarto, he wasn't banned at all and was able to finish his sculptures on that site with no hassle.

Edited by heartfulwarm (see edit history)

It's a pretty narrow "niche" fetish or fetish variant, but it's still appealing for various reasons. Keep it up! And remember that old saying about those who mind don't matter, and those who matter mind the gap. Or something.

Thanks. Stopping was never going to happen, of course.

No problem Dr B man

Is it me is there stool to liquid? I think they need to eat more fiber bars/ Military rations.

They need to keep hydrated also with coffee or water.

It's mushy, but not watery. I've actually thought about this before - in my head, their diet largely consists of some sort of futuristic nutrient-rich paste.

post-2727-0-02907800-1436254952_thumb.jp

Oh, that stuff was stool? I thought it was pee, based on livinginfinite's art style.

Most of the time it's both. In the sence they are scared so senseless they void everything,

Thanks. Stopping was never going to happen, of course.

It's mushy, but not watery. I've actually thought about this before - in my head, their diet largely consists of some sort of futuristic nutrient-rich paste.

So they live off cliff energy gel(http://www.clifbar.com/uploads/03/12/oef_pm_hero.png). You get slurpy spagetti meatballs every wednesday. Yumm.

I've had a bit of artist's block the last couple of days, but I think I'm back now!

I love your work <3

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Most of the time it's both. In the sence they are scared so senseless they void everything,

So they live off cliff energy gel(http://www.clifbar.com/uploads/03/12/oef_pm_hero.png). You get slurpy spagetti meatballs every wednesday. Yumm.

Something like that, I guess .-. I was thinking more like the stuff from 2001: A Space Odyssey, maybe?

post-2727-0-78693700-1437120333_thumb.jp