Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Google-Omorashi-Maps xD

Hey folks,

again i am bothering you with an idea. I know that there is the possibility to have own google-maps, where you can enter some places with Informations.

Since on the one hand i know that most of you want to stay in the shadows of anonymity, but also many of you are curious where those omorashi-lovers are located i thought of the following:

If (and only if) it is possible to enter places anonymously (i really do not know how exactly it works... i didn't have a closer look yet), we might start an omorashi map where people can (roughly) enter their location... Since noone then would know who has entered it, and therefore stays anonymous it might be a fun to see the map grow. :D

Plus there is the possibility to make different layers, so additionally it would be possible to have a layer with "wettings" (where you have had an accident or the like), "public peeing" and whatever you liike :D

Just another of my weird ideas xD...

Tell me what you think :P

regards

Requested edit: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1056745

Edited by Kirito (see edit history)
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey folks,   again i am bothering you with an idea. I know that there is the possibility to have own google-maps, where you can enter some places with Informations. Since on the one hand i know tha

Someone opened a thread once with an idea to sell emblems that we can wear on our person. It was in the shape of a "water" drop with half yellow and half brown to represent exactly what you think it m

I can just imagine someone walking around Cambridge looking for my legs... ;)

Lol! I didn't even think of stalking until you've mentioned it... no, but i guess, since you only will have a map with some stickies on it and you do not know if this is a rough region or the exact place, PLUS you do not even know which person to look for this is really just for pleasing curiosity, and maybe knowing "oh the town i visit has an omorashi-lover"... "Theeeey walk among us xD xD xD"

Dunno, is that stalking?

I think I know what you're talking about! There is a site called zeemaps where a person or group can create their own map, and invite people to mark a location for whatever reason. I was part of an ABDL map on there, and like you stated, I marked my general location (nearest major city) and left a little note of my first name and email, in case any others wanted to talk. I never actually met anyone from it (too nervous for that), but it was super cool to know there there were tons of other DL's around my area!

*g* Thanks Kirito! This is a great beginning.

But those Piwik-Maps can barely be zoomed, there is no google streetmaps and stuff :D...

Plus: People can add information to  their stickes if they want to (for example a short line of how the wetting went). So "everyone" can be there (with streetmaps for example) without being there :P... You know what i mean? :D

Still noone has to give out information, that he does not want to give out :)...

Great idea with those Piwik-Map though :D

@antifairy:
If i didn't have to explain my gf from where i know all those people all around the world, i woudn't mind either *lol*... Honestly, the world consists of a whole lot more than omorashi. What's wrong with meeting people from here? I wouldn't love to meet them because they are into omorashi (at least this is only an additional thing but not the essence of it), but because they are amazing people in general! I hate the idea of just "exploiting" people out of my own dark kinks.

If i like persons here, i like them because they are lovely people, not because they're lovely pee-ple xD

So i wouldn't mind meeting them even if they were not into this stuff :)

@rachel:
Oh i guess if it is just the legs as a hint, those people walking around in Cambridge wouldn't even recognize you, if you were right in front of them ;)...
Sorry got to leave... have to take my flight to Cambridge now! *lol* Just kiddin' xD

Edited by Dr. Struggles (see edit history)

Someone opened a thread once with an idea to sell emblems that we can wear on our person. It was in the shape of a "water" drop with half yellow and half brown to represent exactly what you think it means. People that were in the know would be able to spot someone with the symbol and recognize each other.

Yeah the idea of a pride flag sort of thing came up a while ago, lots of different groups have these, little different I suppose,... but interesting. I suppose this is the future? I know there's an ABDL pride flag/logo thanks to the people at The Big Little Pod Cast

I think it's a brilliant idea! I don't think it'd help anyone find like-minded people in their area (if it's totally anonymous) - unless the pins on the map could be linked back to usernames on here...would that retain enough anonymity?

As for meeting any other local-ish people - only one other person in the 'real world' (as far as I'm aware!) has so much of a hint of my interest, and I'd certainly like to keep it that way amongst my current circle of friends and colleagues! I'd certainly be more than happy to get to know people on here though (whether from my area or not), and I can't see a problem with meeting in person (on a social level, nothing less and certainly nothing more!). After all, I'm sure we all have plenty of interests outside omorashi!

Sorry for being quiet so long, but i have terribly much to do at work these days.

I think the idea is still good, and as homeanddry said, i do not see a risk on anonymity. Everyone can share the information he/she wants to share. So this is up to everyone participating how much info he/she wants to give the rest of the world ;)...

lol... somehow the notion "omorashi-tourism" came to my mind just now xD... Could be a market gap xD

*just kidding*

Well, long story short: When i got a little more time i will try to do something like this :D