Sign In

Interactive Pee Holding Adventures

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!   I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash

IT'S BAAAAAACK! Hey everyone, I've been wanting to make another one of these for a while, but couldn't quite settle on an idea. Finally, a few weeks ago, I started working on a new one, and it's

Haha so without further ado (or any more frantic checking to make sure it works even though there might still be bugs) it is finally done! Seriously this is my longest tease yet (I wanna say I counted

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your great work! I absolutely love these games!

For all of you who didn't play all of these games or at least some of them and don't want to read something about their contents, please don't read further. I will give some feedback which parts I liked the most and which I didn't like that much. So I necessarily need to talk about some of the contents. ;-)

I liked the Halloween Part 1 (Mansion) the most so far because this really is some kind of labyrinth you have to come through to make it to the toilet. In most of the other games (e.g. your first challenge and the one in London) you came to the question "How bad do you need to pee?" at some point. And you couldn't make it through the game until you chose "Pretty bad".
Okay, this definitely makes it harder to pass the challenge if you really answer these questions honestly. But I must say I do play these challenges in order to see if I can come through before I have to wet. And if I know I only have to click on "I have to pee pretty bad" or "I want to go to a toilet NOW" and then the part where you come to the toilet (some waiting because there is a line or something included..) is activated, I definitely will choose it. ;-) I think this way it's too easy or structured too simple in order to generate "ultimate" fun.

So I really would appreciate new games which are built in this "labyrinth style" where you go through different scenarios, get different tasks (drinking, doing sit-ups, pressing on your bladder etc.) and sooner or later will come to the toilet without being in some kind of "loop with no toilet" until you say you have to pee pretty bad or something like that.
I also could think of a game where the player knows there are e.g. four different toilets and he has to find all of them; not by playing it once but by playing it at least four times (or more often, if he wets during a game and has to start again). If the ways you can reach all of these toilets are complex enough, it could become real fun to find the last toilet, but you only reach the other three ones and have to start again and again...
This way you could have multiple fun with a single game.

I have already found your second part of the Halloween Challenge (trick or treating; don't know, is it completed already or just a testversion I found?). I really enjoyed the desperation and wetting parts of characters ingame which you can influence by your choices. I think there's much potential for further developement in order to make the story more attractive. Further endings instead of finding a toilet for yourself could be that you choose you have to pee in a backyard, behind some bushes etc. together with the other character.
This kind of story also reminds me of the text desperation games like "Melissa explains it all" or "Jenny's date" etc. Do you know them? Could you imagine to develope such kind of text desperation games? I would be really curious for such kind of games and your part in the Trick or Treating game definitely seems to have potential! :-)

Just a last small question to CrimsonFox:

I posted about this sort of thing on an omo board on 8chan, and lots of people seemed interested. A few people are even making their own! I can't wait to see more. I might make one myself in addition to taking part in every single one I see...multiple times..You can probably tell I REALLY love these.

Do you have links to those games on 8chan you mentioned? For your games as well as for the games of the other people. I would really like to take a look at those.

If this doesn't really fit in here, you can send me a PM of course.

Thank you for your great work! I absolutely love these games!

For all of you who didn't play all of these games or at least some of them and don't want to read something about their contents, please don't read further. I will give some feedback which parts I liked the most and which I didn't like that much. So I necessarily need to talk about some of the contents. ;-)

I liked the Halloween Part 1 (Mansion) the most so far because this really is some kind of labyrinth you have to come through to make it to the toilet. In most of the other games (e.g. your first challenge and the one in London) you came to the question "How bad do you need to pee?" at some point. And you couldn't make it through the game until you chose "Pretty bad".

Okay, this definitely makes it harder to pass the challenge if you really answer these questions honestly. But I must say I do play these challenges in order to see if I can come through before I have to wet. And if I know I only have to click on "I have to pee pretty bad" or "I want to go to a toilet NOW" and then the part where you come to the toilet (some waiting because there is a line or something included..) is activated, I definitely will choose it. ;-) I think this way it's too easy or structured too simple in order to generate "ultimate" fun.

So I really would appreciate new games which are built in this "labyrinth style" where you go through different scenarios, get different tasks (drinking, doing sit-ups, pressing on your bladder etc.) and sooner or later will come to the toilet without being in some kind of "loop with no toilet" until you say you have to pee pretty bad or something like that.

I also could think of a game where the player knows there are e.g. four different toilets and he has to find all of them; not by playing it once but by playing it at least four times (or more often, if he wets during a game and has to start again). If the ways you can reach all of these toilets are complex enough, it could become real fun to find the last toilet, but you only reach the other three ones and have to start again and again...

This way you could have multiple fun with a single game.

I have already found your second part of the Halloween Challenge (trick or treating; don't know, is it completed already or just a testversion I found?). I really enjoyed the desperation and wetting parts of characters ingame which you can influence by your choices. I think there's much potential for further developement in order to make the story more attractive. Further endings instead of finding a toilet for yourself could be that you choose you have to pee in a backyard, behind some bushes etc. together with the other character.

This kind of story also reminds me of the text desperation games like "Melissa explains it all" or "Jenny's date" etc. Do you know them? Could you imagine to develope such kind of text desperation games? I would be really curious for such kind of games and your part in the Trick or Treating game definitely seems to have potential! :-)

Just a last small question to CrimsonFox:

Do you have links to those games on 8chan you mentioned? For your games as well as for the games of the other people. I would really like to take a look at those.

If this doesn't really fit in here, you can send me a PM of course.

I absolutely love the feedback here! Also, not sure if you realize since you mentioned it a few times, Jjpeewet was the author of the first bladder tease, the London adventure, and the Holding Task Generator, and I did the "get to the toilet in time" tease and the Halloween ones. I will say, jjpeewet's teases tend to be more structured but are very challenging and he isn't afraid to set you in a loop or give you a game over entirely, and I tend to ramble on in one or more directions until I come full circle sort of thing haha. I do love making these, so I will continue to do so, but I'm excited for your next tease jjpeewet as well!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash player to control the flow of the challenge, so that you cannot skip tasks or do them quicker than a specified time :) And you don't know what is going to be the next one ;)

Here are the links (they are hosted on the website called milovana.com, they have this specific software that allows to make these flash 'teases' as they call them there):

1. Pee Holding Challenge this one is pretty straightforward, but it is not easy to finish!

2. Pee Holding Adventure: London this is a harder one, it has more than 50 scenes you may go through and a rather windy storyline, so in principle you might get to the toilet very quick or it may take you ages ;) It all depends on your choices and luck!

I hope you will enjoy these!

JJ

Can you  post all the images used in the 2 challenges ???

• 2 weeks later...

Just did these. I'm not usually a holder, just had the odd desire to try this just now. 

Tonight I had to come back to my college because I have a meeting with some classmates tomorrow to pick up a few things even though school is over. I live with 1 other guy and 2 girls, and we have 2 bathrooms, so pretty much me and the guy have one and the girls have the other. 

I planned to have a quiet night, I bought a few bottles of my favorite tea and figured I would just sit and play some xbox and at somepoint head to the place across the street for dinner. So I was playing a game and drinking from tea, and about half way through a match of my game I had to pee, not desperately, but I was getting uncomfortable, so I paused and went to pee, it was a pretty nice stream and a good sense of relief and I began thinking of omo and that I could have held it to the end of the game. 

So by the end of the game I had to go again, but I thought of this thread and decided I would try it out. I ended up picking the Halloween part 1 game. So after about 20 minutes of playing I had to go pretty bad, but still wasn't incredibly desperate. I was facing two problems though, one was that it was getting late and the restaurant across the street was going to be closing soon, and the other was that I was running out of water. (The tap water here isn't good, our building has a purifier in the lobby, and most of the residents fill up gallon jugs there for drinking water) 

So when I came to my next choice area in the game, I decided to take care of these two problems. As I changed into some pants I really started feeling it, and considered backing out, after all I am not much of an experienced holder, I consider myself to have a fairly average bladder. But I decided to go for it, thinking back to the all girls in my life I've enjoyed seeing desperate, I figured I deserved to feel the same thing once in a while. 

I decided to take the stairs, as I only live on the 4th floor, taking the stairs is usually faster than waiting for the elevator. I was really feeling my bladder heading the downstairs and continued to contemplate turning back, I was thinking of my nice toilet that I was getting further and further from. When I got to the lobby I felt a bit better, and was pretty much fine as I walked outside, the cold air didn't affect me as much as I thought it would. 

I cross the street to the restaurant, it being late and most people being home for break, I figured I would be out of there in 2 minutes, but unfortunately 2 girls walked in right before me... 

As I waited for the girls to get their food, then ordered mine, I was pee dancing. At the time I didn't think it was obvious, but looking back it was probably pretty obvious if anyone was paying attention. I get my food, do my best to maintain my composure as I pay, then walk out. The place I got food from doesn't have a public bathroom, but the place next to it does, and I looked longingly at it through the glass as I walked by. 

Getting back to my building I was fortunate that I didn't have to wait for an elevator, as I got back to my room, I was debating whether I would give in before going back to the lobby to get more water, I would be in clear view of anyone in the lobby and would have watch the purifer fill up by gallon jug. But before I had time to chicken out I quickly grabbed the jug and headed for the elevator, thankfully it was still on my floor so there was no wait. I got down to the lobby and couldn't help but slowly pee dance as I watched the jug fill. I realized I was crushing the jugs soft plastic cap in my hand. 

Suddenly something slammed into me from behind, causing a massive spurt to come out. The squirt was so powerful that it shot through my boxers and went down my leg a bit. My jeans also got a bit wet but only the inside, so somehow my little accident didn't show. I gave myself a quick squeze and turned around. The "something" was a girl who lives on another floor of my building, she's pretty cute, we had a class together last semester and were pretty flirty during it, but I never got around to making a move. She asked what I was still doing around and I explained I had my place all to myself. She said she was in the same situation, she lived a few states over and couldn't find a cheap flight until tomorrow, so she had been hanging around bored. 

She said she was just on her way out to see her friend for a bit, but would I like to watch a movie later. I said sure and she dashed off out of the building. While talking to her I didn't notice that my jug had stopped filling, so I had to restart and continue to watch the slow stream of the filter. A girl on the other side of the lobby, presumably waiting for someone was watching me, so I had to try not to dance too much, but I couldnt help but move around a little.

Luckily there was still an elevator on the ground floor, so I started heading back up. I was truly desperate now, when I got into the elevator I grabbed myself hard, then remembered the security desk was constantly watching the elevator cameras, so I stopped. Getting back to my room I put my food down and went back into the bedroom, and on my desk the game was still open on my laptop. So I made my next choice then started getting undressed (This was about 7:30, and I'm not meeting the girl till 10, so plenty of time) I struggled to change back into sweats, dancing like crazy, pacing all over the room and holding myself. but eventually I was done. I held it for probably another 15 minutes or so, then the game gave me an 8 minute timer and I knew I'd never make it, so I cheated and ran to the bathroom, barely getting it out before soaking my boxers (even more). I peed off and on for over a minute. The relief was actually not as great as I expected, in fact my bladder kind of hurt afterwards. 

Anway just figured I'd share, if anyone into male desp wants to read this whole thing. 

• 4 weeks later...