Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"I think we should have the soup next, and maybe a bit of information" you say. "Bon" your contractor replies. "Waiter bring the soup and the wine." the man called out. A smiling Asian man brought in 2 platters. "For your next course you are having a savory bowl of wan ton soup. The wine to accompany this is a sweet lambrusco from the vineyards of California. Also hear is your information as requested" the waiter said as he smiled enigmatically and left. Your contractor smiled enigmatically as he handed you the folder with your information. You read the information about your contract. His name is James Hammond. He is a wealthy man who has done well from logging exotic hardwoods. He is around 46 and has two children, a son who is 16 years old, and a daughter who is 6. His security detail is composed of 2 retired soldiers and a bruiser. You smile. You love fighting bruisers hand to hand because it always gives you such a rush. The compound has barbed wire fences, which look and sound like they've got a nasty electric shock. "You know that isn't the only reason I want him"=- You both hear the phone ring out from the secretary's office.  "Yes this is his secretary. Do you want to talk too him?" Your contractor scowled and rolled his eyes "Why does she have to interrupt now? She's a very good secretary although she does have one major problem. I have to take this call. If you want you can go out and chat with her, or you could go dance at the party. Natalie! Please bring me the phone!" "Sure thing boss!" she yelled back.

Go talk with Natalie

try to make her tell you what her problem is

dance at the party

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am sorry if this chapter and the ones after are a bit short. We haven't gotten to the interesting part yet

To continue the story: You decide to not ask Natalia about her bladder. After all that is a bit of a private matter. You quickly size up your options. You can choose to go out through the window or tr

There will occasionally be a song in the story. It will be named above the story so you can look it up.   I'm not in love, by 10cc   As you steer your desperate dance partner towards the center of

• 3 weeks later...

You casually walk waltz out of the dining room and see your contractors gorgeous secretary. She seems pretty busy working on something and doesn't even seem to notice you. She has luscious flowing brown hair which cascaded down onto her shoulders. Her mask seemed to be made of ivory, and depicted a happy couple straight out of a renaissance love story dancing on each cheek through a field of roses. She was wearing a short sunshine yellow skirt which came up to just past her knees. She had a thin red ribbon tied around her waist. On her feet were a pair of silk slippers that were the same color as her dress, and were equally suited to making the wearer look good, and dancing. Her most astonishing feature were her eyes. They were an incredible shade of chestnut brown, and seemed to hold sorrow that no one could know the depth of. You think that you should know her from somewhere however you just don't know where. The market? Walking down the street?

"So how's work?" you casually ask. "Pretty good." she replied. "I'm working on a report for my boss. It has to be completed so that he can continue to work to protect the rainforest." "He told me that you were the perfect secretary. Could you tell me how?" You ask. "Right after college I was incredibly poor. So I volunteered to be tested on during an experiment. Anyone who volunteered would be paid 20,000 dollars. The experiment was to try and improve the human body by incredible amounts. At first I thought the experiment hadn't worked, and that I would be the same person I used to be. However then things began to change. My coordination drastically improved and I haven't tripped since. Then my organization and problem solving skills improved and I was almost immediately hired by my boss. Soon after I discovered the... side effects which make me weaker in other areas.

"Very interesting." you reply. "Speaking of interesting would you be interested in taking a break and dancing with me?" you ask. "I would love too." she replied excitedly. Since you are an assassin you can see a lot of things other people don't notice. If you had been your average Joe you wouldn't have noticed how she had clenched her thighs together as she got up. "Out of simple curiosity how many breaks are you given each day?" you ask casually. "I arrive at work at 7 am, and I get one break at 11. I would normally be headed home right now however what with you and the party I have to stay late." She stated simply. You quickly do the math. It is 8 pm right now, and she last had taken a bathroom break at 11 am she had been holding it for almost 9 hours now. Pretty impressive. You wonder if main system 2 had upgraded your mask to show peoples biotic state. You see several new displays pop up as you looked at the secretary and saw that her heart was beating 240 times per minute which should be almost impossible even if you had just run a marathon. Probably a consequence from the experiment. She could lift approximately 300 pounds on average, which was very impressive since you could only lift that much while under the effects of the strength serum. You then went through some of the miscellaneous displays until you came across bladder read out. As you looked you saw her pressing her legs together and darting a hand down there to give herself a squeeze. She was 80% full which amounted to around 400 ml. Her bladder must be tiny you thought to yourself. Perhaps that's the weakness that she was talking about.

In the next section you have two options: your first is to dance with her first, and then to ask if she wants a drink. Option 2 is to give her a cup of wine and then to dance with her.

There will occasionally be a song in the story. It will be named above the story so you can look it up.

I'm not in love, by 10cc

As you steer your desperate dance partner towards the center of the ball room, you spy a table covered in tasty morsels and cups of wine. Off to one side you see your favorite type of wine, a succulent pinot grigio made in 1940 and kept in a keg for 60 years. You try to get it whenever possible, however bottles rarely come up for sale and always cost over one thousand dollars. You have to get a cup. If you have to kill everyone in your way you will get a cup. You love it that much.

"What is your name?" you ask the secretary since she has neglected to inform you. "It's Roxanne." she replied with an edge of tension in her voice. You could see why she would be pretty tense, since she is dealing with a full bladder. "Would you like to go get some wine from the table?" you ask as you start to wander in that direction. You see a frown crinkle her face for a second and then see a fake smile gradually appear. "I would love to" she said as she squeezed her legs tightly together. You both descend upon the table and take a cup of the wine. You slowly smile as you savor the taste of the wine, and watch a beautiful woman. "Now that we are done drinking I believe it is time for that dance you promised" you say with a jovial smile. Roxanne sighed, and then said "So it would seem." You then guide her out onto the dance floor, and slide your right hand into position on her waist and your left hand goes just a little below her shoulder. As you look through the mask's lens you can  see that the wine went straight through her and her bladder is now at 450 ml out of 500 ml. You wonder what will happen when she reaches her limit. Will she wet herself like everyone else, or will she be able to use her strength to hold in more than her capacity? You start off with a slow simple fox trot, and then move on to a bit of twirling. She really seemed to like that, except for her ever expanding bladder. As the song ends you realize that the wine made you very thirsty, and that you should probably get yourself and Roxanne something to drink. Almost as though through telepathy a waitress comes up with 2 cups of water. Which you both wash down instantly.

And with that I will now split into 2 different accounts of what follows thereafter.

Richard: You suddenly feel your bladder contract and realize you really have to go. As you quickly dart through the crowd you see Roxanne running for the ladies and realize that she is about to burst as well. At least you're not alone in that feeling. You quickly open up the bathroom door and dart over to the mirror. You look at your face and see nothing out of the ordinary as you quickly grab yourself and dart over to a urinal. As you get to it your head starts to sway. Your vision starts to blur and then grow to a patchy gray shade. You suddenly realize that you have fallen to the floor as your eyes close and you drift into a deep slumber. 

Roxanne: Thank god that man finally went away you think to yourself as you make a mad dash for the ladies. You feel your bladder send out a strong wave in protest to how you are holding on. You feel a little tiny wet patch growing in your panties. One of the many weakness brought about by the experiment. The experiment improved you dramatically but not without costs. It took energy your bladder normally got and distributed it to your body strengthening you, but weakening your bowels. One kick down there and you'll be peeing yourself on the floor, full or not. You dart into a stall and slide your wet panties down as you start to sit down to go. Then you suddenly feel your mind go blank. Your vision starts to go dark. Why are you falling asleep. Before you can finish that thought you are curled up on the floor, panties still down napping. You never released the urine, and oh you will pay for it later

• 4 weeks later...

I apologize if there are some spelling and grammar mistakes with this. I've been up nineteen hours straight.

Richard: You open your eyes in a completely different city from where you were poisoned, and realize you're walking through a scene from your past. This isn't the real world but a dream. Standing next to you is Natalya, your old friend and partner. "Alright Richard. Are you ready to go forward with our mission to infiltrate Wizco tower and kill Jean Lament?" Natalya asked as she looked around. You were both dressed in tight black jumpsuits made to blend into the shadows and help avoid detection. Wizco tower is a massive building owned by the wizco corporation, which made a fortune manufacturing odds and ends people needed.

And then time stopped.

"It's amazing how so much could go so wrong within such a short space of time." A new man who was standing next to you said. "Some could say it was just bad luck. Others say it might have been fate for the evil crimes you committed." "Who are you?" You ask, intrigued. "My name is of little consequence" the man said. "You can simply refer to me as the watcher. It is my job to observe. Perhaps we should fast forward to where things started going wrong and see if we can avoid that with your new partner." The man said with a laugh. The world blurred around you as time moved forward to where the problems began. "As you noticed often your friends bladder was as large as a watermelon, and as strong as the hull of a battleship. However even the strongest walls have cracks. Tonight this was a major problem." the observer said passively. You and  the observer were defying gravity standing on the side of Wizco tower watching you and Natalya climbing to the top. "Look at Natalya right now" The observer said quickly. You saw her press her legs together slightly. "She already had to go before your mission even began, however she thought she would make it through. She was so very wrong." The observer laughed and shook his head. "The real trouble starts in 3, 2, 1." As you reached the top of the roof, a guard spotted Natalya took aim and shot. A shock seemed to ripple through her and slammed her against the wall. A slow trickle of dark liquid began seeping through her shirt as she lay. Past you turned and shot the guard in the head. You then ran to Natalya and used a pair of pliers to pluck out the bullet and then jabbed her with a hypodermic needle filled with an odd material. She immediately gasped and sat straight up. The blood flow slowed and then stopped entirely. You calmly started walking towards the door, however you realized that when past you wasn't looking Natalya slammed her hand into her crotch. "I assume you know how potent your serum is?" the observer asked. "Great health, even stopping death, however almost completely compromising you. Dangerous yet effective." You both slowly walked into the elevator, and I will leave us for tonight as the doors slam shut.

(Also if their is anything I can improve on please tell me. Thanks! Good night)

• 2 weeks later...

The observer calmly turned and looked at you. "I believe I will be having to say good bye to you now. Your body is calling out to you from the real world. Toodaloo!" The world spiraled around you as your eyes opened to a disconcerting sight.

Your hands were latched into a table, and you felt something on your forehead stopping you from raising it. Your legs also had covers on them around the ankles. In other words you were completely disabled. There's no way for you to fight back at this point. You smelled something that seemed to emanate from the right side of the room. You tilted your eyes in that direction and saw a dainty little form knocked out on the floor next to you. It looked like Roxanne, and she was lying in a tiny puddle emanating from around her waist. That was understandable seeing as how she had needed to go even before you were kidnapped. The kidnappers probably thought that she was harmless due to her small size. Oh how wrong they were!

"Good morning." you heard an ominous voice say from the door. "You've been out for quite a while, and a little birdy told my boss that you wanted to kill him. Luckily you and your "lady friend" got thirsty and needed a drink. If I had to take a guess that's Natalia. No one's seen her for a while. Perhaps she was injured and couldn't serve in the field. Regardless I know both your tricks, and you aren't going to pull one over on me."

"Do I know you?" you ask cautiously, knowing some guards could be quite sadistic to their captives. " You heard laughter coming from the door and the man walked in. He was a scruffy looking fellow with a scar running down the right side of his face. He had a beard growing and was clad in protective armor. He walked in a way you knew only foolish assassins and master soldiers walked. For spies and assassins the true masters know how to hide in a crowd. "You could say we've...met before" 

• 2 weeks later...

The soldier walked towards you smiling grimly. "You want to know how I got these scars? They came from you assassin!" He shouted in rage. "I got these when you slammed your cutter, a device made for cutting through solid steel, across my face! I was lucky they were able to price it back together this well, and to be left with only one massive scar! Do you think that it was easy for my wife, and my two beautiful little girls to see their father go through so much pain and agony? It wasn't! They went through so much because of you, it makes me sick! Assassins like you hold no regard for human life whatsoever! I've trained since our last encounter assassin, and I've come to end your life, in vengeance for myself and every other person who you've ever harmed, whether on purpose or by simple association. Prepare to die!" He yelled pulling out a dagger and raising it over your heart. "Enough!" A new voice called from in the hall. "Rodriguez! Back! I don't care whatsoever about your personal quest for vengeance. I need to interrogate the prisoner." He said in a cold and detached way. "Excuse me sir!" You call. "Can you please keep your dog on a leash? He was biting my head off in here!" "Shut up assassin!" The man yelled in irritation. And then he walked in. He was wearing a suit more befitting a courtroom than a logging operation. "Who do you work for! Why does he want me killed! And why do you have that stupid grin on your face!" He yelled. "I'm laughing at you since hundreds of people throughout the years have asked me those questions throughout the years. Two you are hilarious to watch. And three there's little bits of drool flying out of the corners of your mouth." You said calmly with a smile etched on your face. "You're an asshole" he said with a roll of his eyes. "Enough of this. Rodriquez if he doesn't ralk you have my permission to kill the girl." He laughed and then backed out of the way. Rodriguez smiled, whipped out his dagger, and stalked towards Roxanne.

"No!" You yell as the dagger falls.

• 3 weeks later...

"Noooo!" The man yelled. "Oh yes." Rodriguez said with a twisted smile on his face.

Time seemed to slow down as the dagger fell. You tried it reach you hand out to stop it and then realized that you were still bolted into the table. The dagger landed. It stabbed straight into her chest and her yellow dress slowly started to turn a deep red. "Rodriguez! Let's go to my office. We need to talk about your vocabulary. You have to know the difference between wait and stab." The man violently stalked out as Rodriguez strutted put after him. "Assassin!" The voice came from Roxanne, whose blood was starting to pool around her. "Take this." She said reaching out her hand, holding the dagger. "Use this to kill the contract. If you can kill Rodriguez. He is competely dedicated to his goal of ending your life. There is a gun on the hill to the right of the camp. Good luck..." She slowly fell back, her head hitting the ground with a dull thud as her eyes slowly glazed over. "Nooooooooo!" You yell as you slowly start sobbing into your sleeve. This continues on for a couple minutes before you cut through your restraints. You rise slowly and look at Roxanne with a burning anger in your heart. You were going to end Rodriguez and your contract. You wouldn't leave until it was done. You pick up the dagger and peer out into the corridor. There is one guard standing out facing away from you.

You stalk up behind him and snap his neck. You grab the dagger and stab him around ten times in his face and his chest. You then write on the wall in the guards blood, "I'm coming Rodriguez!". It was time for you to make a choice.

To sneak to the hill on foot and retrieve the gun left for you, to take your knife and kill everyone who stands in the way of getting to the gun, or to steal a truck and drive through the compound raising hell and killing everyone in sight. You also probably want to retrieve your gear.

Edited by Grim Reaper (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

After a few seconds of careful consideration you decide taking the gun would be a good idea. After all with a gun you can kill your contract from a distance without risking getting blood on you shirt. You slowly stalk down the hall way wielding the dagger Roxanne gave to you. As you move through the halls you cut down guards and stash their bodies. The longer you remain undetected, the better. And then you reach the courtyard. At one end there's a gate leading out into a fenced in area with the lumber processing plant set up in the middle, and at the other end there is a helipad where a chopper with a massive logo decreeing this helicopter is the property of Shang Tao lumber operations. Around the area there are only guards on the wall, the grass is long and up to your waist, and graffiti decorates the walls. It's probably made to look abandoned to avoid detection by the authorities. You calmly slither through the tall grass and duck behind a wall. You make sure the guards aren't looking and then run over to a gate next to a small tree. "Hey!" A voice calls over to you. "Lumberjack! Are you trying to get out of your work? Get back to the processing plant before I call the men to bring you back!"

-run

-try to fight

-go with the man to the factory

-other

• 1 month later...