PWG

Female
Girls Und Panzer Interactive Story

175 posts in this topic

Shoot the ground to put lots of dirt in the air to use as a smokescreen then fire at the other tanks. IF that doesn't work then RUN AWAY!

They're just empty shells. That would impede us, and that;s about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Necro, but I'm gonna keep this story going, just might not be able to update as often as I used to)

 

So, people said we should fire on the T-26 eh?

 

"Mikami, aim in on the T-26!"

 

"Yes ma'am!"

 

The turret swings in and Mikami begins to hone in on the side of the T-26.

 

"Waiting for your command!"

 

"Alright then, FIR-aha!?"

 

"PANZER 221, DO YOU COPY?  REPEAT, PANZER 221, RESPOND!"

 

The entire crew is startled by the incoming radio comms.  Even Mikami is startled and bucks before firing the gun.  The shot goes wide:

shot%202015.04.02%2020.55.03.jpg

 

Gina responds, somewhat frustrated, "Yes yes we hear you!  This is Panzer 221, what do you need?"

 

The radio comes to life again, "Hey Panzer 221!  Hey uhhh, we need some help.  This is Panzer 421, the Panzer IV C?  Hey uh, well.  Our tank is broken, and we need some assistance....."

 

Gina begins to respond, "Well, we are a little ways out but----"

 

"Ladies, I need you to meet with me at Panzer 421's location, ASAP."  Erika intervenes in the conversation.

 

"Uh, yes ma'am!"  Gina quickly retorts.  And with that, Kin gets a punch in the shoulder and she floors the tank into full speed to get to the location:

shot%202015.04.02%2021.01.28.jpg

 

As you drive towards the the Panzer IV C, you decide to unbutton the tank and poke your head out of the hatch to see the outside world just a bit better:

shot%202015.04.02%2021.01.09.jpg

The tank bobs up and down as you brace yourself from the jostling of the hull.  The jostling reminds you of your increasing need for a bathroom break.  Off in the distance you can see a tank:

shot%202015.04.02%2020.58.02.jpg

 

Its the Panzer IV C!  You drive closer to it and upon further inspection, you can see what the problem is:

shot%202015.04.02%2020.58.17.jpg

The tank has snapped its track.  Its unable to move.

 

As you all climb out of the tank, another tank approaches in the distance:

shot%202015.04.02%2021.19.00.jpg

A Panzerbefehlswagen IV!  As it drives up and comes to a halt, Erika pops the hatch and dismounts the tank.

 

"Glad you made it here before me, shows you're a quick thinker and your crew works well with you."  She says.  "Now, as for this Panzer IV C here......"  She inspects the tank and notices the track breakage.  "Hmmm, well....that's quite a few links missing here.  What exactly happened?"

 

"Well, we were driving the course as you instructed and rolled over a trench.  It made the whole tank jump!"  The commander goes on, wide eyed-- "After that, we heard grinding and we pulled to a stop.  We radioed 221 here to come help us."

 

"I do commend you on your actions for thinking quickly, but you should have radioed command first.  We could have brought parts out quicker."  Erika thinks for a second.   "The transmission may well be damaged on this tank as well, its best you get a new tank.  Panzer 221 is now under your control."

 

"Uh, our tank, ma'am?"  You ask.

 

"Well, it was your tank.  I've decided to give it to them instead.  The Panzer III suspension is a bit more durable than the Panzer IV.  Granted their gun will be less potent, the crew should be able to suffice."  Erika spins around to go back to the Command tank.

 

"But what about my crew?"  You ask nervously.

 

"Oh, there's no worrying about your crew, not at all."  Erika gets on the radio.  "Yes, I know you'll have to come out here to pick it up, but still.  Also, bring the J1.  Excellent."  With that she turns to the Panzer IV C crew.  "Okay ladies, continue your training with this Panzer III F.  This will be your only replacement though, so be careful with it this time."

 

"Yes ma'am!"  The crew hurridly rushes into the tank and loads up and soon drive off.  Erika heads back to her tank.

 

"Wait here for about 10 minutes, you'll see what I have in store for you."

 

Your crew has no other choice but to wait.  10 minutes seems like it would roll by quickly, but it takes about twice as long as you'd really like it to.

 

Finally the same large truck from earlier arrives with a tank on its bed.  The crew unloads it and then swaps the Panzer IV C onto it and drives off.

 

Your tank has been upgraded to:

Panzer III Ausf J1:

shot%202015.04.02%2020.42.47.jpg

Similar to the Panzer III F, the Panzer III Ausf J1 sports a long 50mm cannon with higher penetration capabilities.  The crew layout and actual tank is exactly the same.

This particular J1 doesn't seem to be in that bad of shape.  Its an upgrade from the Panzer III F's condition surely.  Your crew jumps back inside and the tank fires up with ease.  Kin guns the engine and you fly off back to the firing range as you still haven't completed your first trials yet.

 

This whole ordeal took about 30 minutes.  You really do feel a need for a toilet, but the standing around and jumping in and out of tanks made you thirsty as well:

 

1)  Don't drink anything, gotta try and hold it till first break.

2)  Drink some water, hope it doesn't make anything worse!!!

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Option 2, don't want to dehydrate out there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems unanimous, option 2 of course

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to stay hydrated, so option 2.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off... Good to see this one resurrected.

 

For me it has to be option 2.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*blows dust off*

Hey....so I've been doing a lot of thinking, and uh...well....I've been wanting to write more often.

Girls Und Panzer -- Revival

Please read the spoiler  :happy:

 

I want to continue the story, but I'm going to add some more "modern" elements as we go along (social aspects, relationships, etc).  I want to make it more interactive.  I also am thinking about opening up the options a lot more for our character.  If you haven't, re-read the story to where we are now, I'm going to keep going actually and work at it.  But,

DISCLAIMER--I no longer play War Thunder, and have no art skills so....it'll be text only.  Hopefully that's okay?  (If someone wants to contribute art to the story I'm more than okay with that).

 

Last time on GuP, our team had helped the crew of the Panzer IV C 221.  We gave up our Panzer III F due to the suspension of the tank being damaged enough to require the Panzer IV C to be garaged.  Erika Itsumi, the co-commander of Kuromorimine, has issued us a Panzer III J1 as a replacement.  The tank has a harder hitting long 5cm main cannon, and is quick and maneuverable, but lacking in armor.  Erika has instructed your crew to return to the firing range and complete trials before first break.  Kin has run the tank full speed back to the range where we will once again attempt to fire on the T-26 from previous. 

 

  As Kin pushes the Panzer III to its limits, you stay "un-buttoned" with the commander's hatch open.  Standing out in the sun made your thirsty--again, and your reluctantly take a swig of water from the shared bottle that you have with Amari.  She looks up with you with a smirk, her eyes betraying her thoughts about what you are doing.  You do need to get to a bathroom as soon as you can.  You can feel yourself getting full.  It won't be much longer until the inevitable happens, and you really would not like this to occur in front of your tank crew.

  Finally, Kin eases the tank to a stop (thankfully), and place your tank about 400 meters away from the front of the husk of the T-26.  You pull out some binoculars that were stored in the tank and inspect the T-26.  Its in terrible shape.  Rust has consumed some parts of it, and the faded logo of Pravda's school still resides on the rear quarter of the turret.  Finally!  You initiate your commands to destroy the T-26.  You slip down into the turret and start moving the turret.

"Rotating turret, stand by!"  You announce.  The turret rotates to the right, and you bring it to a stop.  "Okay Mikami!  You're up, range our target!"

"Yes ma'am!"  Mikami steadily elevates the gun to the proper point to range in on the T-26.  She closes one eye as she looks through the scope of the gun.  "Target ranged!"

"Amari, load a round!"  You command.

"Right away ma'am!"  Amari easily pulls a round from her ready rack, and slides the shell into the gun through the breach.  The breach closes as soon as the shell slides all the way in.  "Up!" Is all she declares as the main gun is ready to fire.

"Fire!"

  Mikami fires the round.  The tank shudders and the round leaves the tank.  It feels smoother than the short 5cm that the previous Panzer III you had.  You poke your head back out of the hatch and watch the end results.  The round sails towards the T-26 and connects right below the turret, but just above the hull--near the turret ring if you recall your studies correctly.  The round has no trouble tearing through the decaying husk and the turret actually finds its way off the hull.  The turret topples over onto the ground, clattering and clanking as it goes. The shell continues into the dirt through the back of the tank's hull.  No fire or smoke comes out of the tank--the sheer fact that it had nothing inside of it being the reason behind that.  You grin and shout down to your crew below.

"Confirmed penetration, the turret has come off from the hull!  Great job!"

"Reporting to command!" Gina quickly throws her headset on and starts communicating with training command--presumably Erika herself.

"Great job ladies, you managed to destroy a tank that was ready to go to the scrap heap.  I commend your aim, but I'm afraid that a tank in that shape may have been able to been knocked over with a swift kick.  I'll need you to size up some of the other tanks before I clear you for your firing trials."

  You're not sure if you should take the back-handed compliment as a jest or if she really was that displeased with your target selection.  You pop back out of the hatch and use your binoculars again to acquire a new target.  Slightly further away from the T-26 husk is a T-34.  It looks serviceable still, still bearing unit numbers.  A bit farther from that tank is a slightly different T-34.  It looks to have a slightly larger gun than the other T-34.  You hesitantly believe it to be a T-34-85, an upgunned version of the T-34 tank.  Both tanks feature sloped armor, so firing dead on from the front is probably an ill-advised move.  You'll have to come up with a better location to ensure penetration.

Tank selection:

T-34

T-34-85

 

Positioning:

Front

Side

Rear

 

Sasaski's Stats:

Bladder:  7/10

 

Inventory:

Satchel

Edited by PWG
Formatting
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back!  I'm glad to see this is getting an update, this was one of my favourite interactive stories.

Let's see if we can circle these two tanks and hit both from the rear!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

First post of the year, woo.  I was gonna wait longer, but maybe more people will notice this and get it going.

 

  You consider your options and decide that the rear of the tanks will be less armored than the front.  Even if sloped the thinner armor won't be able to stand up to a long 5cm gun.  After this hopefully Erika will be impressed enough to clear your firing exercise and you'll be free to take a break......hopefully.

  "Kin, get us to the rears of the T-34s, we can be more effective if we fire on thinner armor!"  You declare.

  "Got it!  Hold on to something!" She retorts.

  Suddenly the Panzer III lurches forward and soon enough you're cruising towards your targets.  As you speed along, the gun is unloaded by Amari and the expended shell casing hits the floor with a hollow clang.  Finally you can see your targets up close.  First up is the T-34.  It is a standard model with a 76mm main gun, sometimes called a T-34/76 by some.  If you recall your studies, this one is a 1940 variant, sporting a shorter 76mm gun.  The tank is sloped on all sides, sporting no real "flat" spots to pen.  The front clearly would have been a bad choice.  Kin wrangles the Panzer III to power slide.  She over corrects slightly and you end up at about a 45 degree angle to the rear of the T-34/76 at a distance of 100 meters.  The side is exposed, but you figure the round might ricochet if you fire there.  You continue to go with your original plan.  You re-align the turret with your target.

  "Amari, another round!"  You command.

  "Roger!"  the same action is done as before, and soon enough the round is in.  "Up!"

  "Mikami, acquire your target!"

  "Already there, ready to fire ma'am!"  Is all she needs to say.

  With that in mind, you give the command to fire.  The tank shudders again and just as before you pop your head out to see the round connect just slightly off center of the rear of the tank.  It punches through and you hear a THUD as the round loses inertia before making it out the front of the tank.  You smile and look down to inform everyone that once again, you were able to penetrate the tank.

  "Should I inform command now?"  Gina asks.

  "Nope, not yet."  You look up, the T-34-85 is about 50 meters further back and parked in the opposite direction.  Its even cleaner looking than the T-34/76, aside from some serious suspension damage.  You figure that's why its no longer in service.  As you order Kin to reposition the tank, Amari is already reloading the gun.  Another clang is heard as the casing hits the floor.  You look down at her while she works.  You have to give it to her, she is dedicated.  She's already doing something without being told to do it.  You figured she would be someone you'd have to remind from time to time to do even the most repetitive tasks.  You are pleasantly surprised by that.  You catch yourself giving her a faint smile and nod of approval.  She looks up and smiles back, almost as if she knew you were looking at her. 

  Meanwhile Kin swings the Panzer III back around the other direction to find the rear of the T-34-85.  Obviously the difference between this tank and the previous one is the larger turret and main gun.  Sporting and 85mm instead of the 76mm.  These tanks would have no problem punching holes in your Panzer III.  You're thankful it isn't operational, or manned.  Your once again rotate the turret  to face the rear of the T-34-85.  You stopped almost dead center from it this time at about the same distance away as the T-34/76.  You stay up out of the cupola but look into the tank and begin the process once more.

  "Mikami?  Acquired?"

  "Yeah, dead center this time, ready to go!"

  "All right then, fire!"

  "Firing!"

  You watch the cannon fire from out of the tank this time, a thunderous crack fills the air and you watch as what seems is a ball of fire comes out of the barrel of the gun.  You look up towards the T-34-85 and watch it easily penetrate the rear of the tank again.  It punches a hole right through the armor again.  You relay the information that the tank has been penetrated and to move up, as your curious to see the damage up close.  The tank slowly rolls forwards but you look at the T-34-85 and notice something.....

  Smoke!  This tank has started smoking!  You're confused as to why it'd be smoking, as the tank looks like it'd be in no shape to actually move.  You tell Kin to slow down even more.  At a distance of about 55m, the smoke picks up and a fire erupts out of the top of the engine deck!  You're taken by surprise when suddenly....

 

KA-BOOM!

 

An explosion rocks you as a fuel tank explodes and the tank continues burning.  Some shrapnel is ejected upwards out of the tank, but land harmlessly beside it.  You can feel the blast of heat on your face and arms as it occurs.  You grab onto the roof of the turret, bracing yourself for what might come next.  It startles you greatly, you weren't ready for this at all.  You hear Gina shriek as she puts her hands up to the vision port shielding herself from the explosion, even though she's inside the tank.  You feel your panties getting damp and warm......you leaked!  You really, really, weren't expecting this and your body lets you know.  Luckily you manage to control yourself without making it obvious as to what occurred.  Your legs shake a bit but otherwise you've managed to stop the possible flood.  But at this point you are desperate to find a bathroom.  After the might roar of the explosion, it seems quiet compared to what you just experience.  Just the burning of the T-34-85 and the idle of your tank is all you can really notice.

  "Kin, radio in to command, I think we should let them know about uh...all of this."

  "Ri-right away ma'am!"  She replies, still slightly shaken from the explosion.  "Command, this is Panzer III J, we've penetrated both a T-34/76 and a T-34-85.  The latter tank has exploded though, fire has consumed the engine deck."

  "Ah, so you were able to take out a T-34 and a T-34-85?  Very well done."  Erika's voice sounds smooth over the radio.  "I'm assuming you've learned how to flank, as even a Panzer III J wouldn't be able take one of those tanks from the front.  This is exactly why we gave the recruits lower end tanks.  We wanted to see what they could come up with.  Your creativity has earned you a pass in firing exercises.  Fantastic work ladies.  As for the fire, we're sending a team out now.  It looks like the engine was never removed from this tank.  Pravda shipped it with almost everything intact still.  I'll have a chat with Katyusha and Nonna about that....Please rendezvous at point E4 for your break.  Afterwards we will continue."

  You sigh with relief--your crew did well enough to pass.  Kin and Gina look at the map and find the point to meet at.  Kin starts the tank moving as you rotate the turret to face forwards again and another clang is heard as Amari unloads the shell casing.  You decide to slip down and button the tank up and sit in the commander's seat now as you won't be facing any more tactical challenges for the time being.  You do remember what Amari said earlier though, about waiting for her during break.  You are incredibly nervous about this now.  You've already slightly wet yourself, your panties are slightly damp from that experience.  You press your thighs together, hoping it will ease the pressure.  It does help slightly.  Finally, after about 10 minutes of driving you reach the break area.

  "Whew, we made it."  You sigh.  "All right ladies, I guess we can disembark.  I didn't hear anything about what will be going on here, so keep your ears open."
  "Okay!"  Everyone almost replies in unison.

  Everyone climbs out and you survey your surroundings.  Several other (but not all) tanks have parked and the crews are out and about.  There's a set of tables set up and a larger one with some sandwiches and refreshments on it.  Besides two of the tanks there seems to be a small platform, which you assume is a gathering area for the next set of instructions.  Further to the left there is a small building with a small...maybe 5 or 6...line of girls waiting out of it.  You assume this is the bathroom.  Just seeing it makes your need rise.  Off to the right is another building, but it looks abandoned.  You see what looks to be fueling equipment behind it.  You assume it was an older munitions and fueling depot that's no longer in use.  Gina and Kin see the table of refreshments and quickly make their way over there.  Mikami looks around, and makes her way to the bathroom line.  The only two by the tank now are you and Amari.

 

Options:

Ask Amari what she wants to do.  (Remember her agreement?)

Go along with Gina and Kin to the refreshments.  (Food, drink, relaxation.)

Wait in line with Mikami for the bathrooms.  (Need to go.....)

 

Sasaki's stats:

Bladder 8.5/10 (Gotta go, now!)

Inventory:  Satchel

Edited by PWG
Formatting
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait in line with Mikami

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask Amari. We do have an agreement with her

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask Amari.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hooray, we made it to the Interactive Stories forum!  To the new people, welcome, feel free to read from the beginning.  I'm in the process of modernizing the story a little bit with the options and such (more choices, relationship opportunities, etc), but lost some features (pictures, I can't draw and relied on images from War Thunder which I no longer play).  Hopefully my mental imagery works okay instead.  Also I hope the posts I make aren't too long.

  You quickly glance over at Amari, who seems to be looking up at the sky, then look down at the ground.  Still staring at the ground, you mumble out loud.

  "So uh, what exactly were you planning to do during break, Amari?"

  You look back up towards Amari.  She tilts her head slightly towards you, and rolls her eyes towards you, locking with you gaze.  Her deep brown eyes gazing into yours.  Once again her eyes betray her otherwise innocent look she gives you.

  "Well, now that you mention it...." she pauses, looking back up to the sky, "....let me ask you, how are you feeling?"

  "Uhm, I really want to go to the bathroom?"  You end your statement as if it was a question.  Amari chuckles a little bit.

  "No, silly.  I'd figure that, but how are you feeling?  Are you okay?"  She seems sincere about her line of questioning.

  "Well, yeah, other than...you know."  You reply.  Your need jumps to a 9 and you have to cross your legs in front of her.  She notices it and looks towards you, giving her full attention to you.

  "Okay, well....are you up to trying something?  If you're willing to trust me, then I do have something in mind."  She turns to you, almost with a mischievous look about her.  "If not, I'll let you take off with Mikami."  She gives you one last out in case you want to back out of the agreement you made with her.

  So with that in mind, you have a decision to make, and it must be quick.  You're reaching your absolute limit and if you don't do something soon, you're going to end up in a soggy situation whether you want to or not.

Options

1.  Trust Amari and whatever her intentions are.

2.  Ask to leave to the bathroom and queue up with Mikami.

3.  Unsure, ask for a minute to think about it.

 

Sasaski's stats:

Bladder 9/10 (I....can't...hold...it...much...longer...)

Inventory:  Satchel

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets Cautiously Trust Amari

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trust her

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trust her.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heads up, I got sick. Will be posting an update soon. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.