Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone else here like the desperation in omo more than the wetting itself?

Couldn´t agree more: the tension associated with female desperation is what fascinates me. Real desperation is better than staged. And the most exiting for me is a girl bursting to pee who is to shy or to proud to admit her need. If she tries to hide it or even denies her distress I am in heaven. David North is really one of the best in creating such content. Thanks to you David!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ever since I was back in high school, even before then when I discovered omorashi, the wetting at the end (wet pants, wet clothes, etc.) didn't really excite me, to be honest; the desperation and stru

Same here. I actually don't like wetting at all. I purely like the desperation, and then the euphoria of relief at the last possible second. 

Guest richard2
On 5/23/2014 at 1:32 AM, Zangoose said:

Ever since I was back in high school, even before then when I discovered omorashi, the wetting at the end (wet pants, wet clothes, etc.) didn't really excite me, to be honest; the desperation and struggle beforehand are the things that do it for me. While this has some chance of changing, the pee itself doesn't really arouse me as of now, as much as the desperation. Is it this way for anyone else? I think it might tie into humiliation and a few other fetishes, but i'm not quite sure what they are yet. 

Same here. I like the desperation more than the actual relief.  

Wetting does nothing for me at best, at worst it's sometimes even a turn off.

The desperation is the most important part for me. But instead of wetting, my ideal ending is when the character is humiliated because she/he had to expose themselves or pee somewhere strange to avoid a wetting. Like being stuck in an elevator, and eventually just squatting down and going on the floor in front of all the other passengers.