Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Battle Girls: Time Paradox wetting (Anime)

Finally found something of interests! After what seems like months of no new wetting scenes popping up in anime, I found this in Episode 5 of Battle Girl: Time Paradox (or Sengoku Otome, if you'd prefer). It's a short comedy fear wetting, but it seems like we've been on a...bit of a dry spell...so I figured it was worth noting. Original link here. Scene starts at 20:00.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/553529

Edited by Kirito
Fixed Hulu link (pasting embed codes doesn't work) (see edit history)

Yeah. Ripping anything from Hulu can be quite a difficult task. There are tools such as rtmpdump for ripping RTMP streams, but Hulu is DRM protected. It's not that simple. It's possible, but it's difficult, and not worth the trouble when you can easily download the episode elsewhere.

With that said, here you go. This is the scene you're referring to (19:00 - 21:55),

CBM Battle Girls - 05 - Ghost Story Maiden - Omorashi Scene.m4v

And here's the full episode (dual audio),

CBM_Battle_Girls_-_05_-_Ghost_Story_Maiden_(720p)_C296A879.mkv

And the full season (torrent) if you're interested,

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=410159

Thanks Kirito! I know the scene wasn't anything special, but it was something. It's been months without a new scene being found (to the best of my knowledge) and I wanted to report anything I could find.

The series itself is cute and kinda funny, but it's not a five=star masterpiece. It's mostly good for just killing time.