Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Totally Unplanned Jeans Wetting - The public surprises of a bursting bladder

• 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Glad I found this! Sadly I knew about the "pee your pants on the doorstep" thing from a young age as that's how my first accident happened (which was long before I even knew what omo was, let alone knew that I liked it).

I used to have to walk from one corner of my town to the other (about 1hr to 1hr 30m) when I was about 18/19 to 21 when I had my first job. I was used to walking everywhere anyway and used to have to walk to the town centre first then walk on from there... and if the public bus station toilets at the town centre were shut (as they often were) I'd just have to hold it until I got home. This lead to leaks all the time as I too have never been one for choosing to pee in the street. Like you say, toilet or pants.

But yeah, most of the time it was toilet. Sometimes it was half pants / half toilet (leaking). Occasionally it was 100% pants.

If I did completely wet myself, it was usually more likely to happen as I got closer to home. I think it's the adrenaline of getting closer plus my body naturally ramps up desperation and pain the closer I get to my front door. The front doorstep itself is the most likely place it would happen (as it sometimes did) as that's where the adrenaline would be at it's uncontrollable climax. If it happened way before I got close to home, that's how I'd know I shouldn't have left my workplace without peeing on that day. But if I wet myself quite close to home, I'd blame it on my body and the adrenaline and think nothing of it.

I was already in to omo by this time so when I'd feel like my bladder was throwing a tantrum and my body was threatening to wet itself, I'd bargain with it by mentally telling my bladder things like "okay that's fine, if you really want to wet yourself you can! You don't have to make it home if you don't want to but make it to (certain point along the way that is more private / has nobody around) so you can have an accident in privacy". I still do that to this day, even if I'm not in the mood for omo.

14 hours ago, wet_jp said:

I'm glad you commented, Windows XPee, it made a hot story easier to find. This is a good point- just like hearing running water makes you want to pee, being closer to relief does the same.

Thanks, I only found it myself via a link from a certain male-only omo blog I'm not sure if we can mention... I read it on that site but felt compelled to respond on here so I can follow it lol

On 9/5/2023 at 5:48 PM, Windows XPee said:

I'd bargain with it by mentally telling my bladder things like "okay that's fine, if you really want to wet yourself you can! You don't have to make it home if you don't want to but make it to (certain point along the way that is more private / has nobody around) so you can have an accident in privacy". I still do that to this day, even if I'm not in the mood for omo.

I love this.  Having a full on NATO negotiation with your bladder.