Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nyou Forums?Cool game

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

darththorin

darththorin

Fidgeting

• Validating
  • 10 posts
http://nyou.animegir...php?topic=403.0

This website is to a forum that deals with girls who wet and mess in pants, diapers, and do all sorts of things. The site itself is mostly based around messing, but a fair deal of wetting occurs there. This link goes directly to a game created by one of the resident artists. It is an rpgmaker game that deals with a pirate who has "control issues." It includes both wetting and messing. I encourage everyone to sign up for the site and try out the games, as well as look at the art work and read the plethora of fiction the site has.

Female Princess Jury

Princess Jury
I'm actually already a member on AGD, but the site is dead almost all of the time, so I tend to stick around here. Thanks for the link, I'll certainly check the game out! ^^
Princess Jury+RiniRulesForever= <3 Love ya babe!

Female Sandra

Sandra
Sounds interesting, I'll sign up. Thanks for sharing the link
There's a snake in my boot.

darththorin

darththorin

Fidgeting

• Validating
  • 10 posts
Make sure to comment on that site about the game as well as this one, this guy really needs support if we want to see anymore of this game.

darththorin

darththorin

Fidgeting

• Validating
  • 10 posts
Sorry for a double post and possible necro, I am just wondering if anyone has checked this game out? I would love for it to get a lot of publicity so the creator would make more!

Male thugg_lite

thugg_lite

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 53 posts
I have. It looks cool and all, but I got stock after fighting the dragon and couldn't figure out what to do with my soiled armor.

I love You.

darththorin

darththorin

Fidgeting

• Validating
  • 10 posts
After you fight the "dragon" (I think they were gargoyles) she will wet and mess herself, and also she should be knocked out. This will send her back to her bed, in still wet and mess clothes. You then have to leave that room and talk to the made, who is in the right part of the next map, by a washing bin. She will send you on a mini quest in order to gain fresh panties. Basically, you have to do a quest while in fully loaded and soaked panties! Also, it is very fun to talk to people while you are soaked and fully loaded, they have funny things to say to their Captain.

Male thugg_lite

thugg_lite

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 53 posts
Found the problem I was having. I was playing an older version of the game. Explains why everyone was raving on about how fun it was. Now I just need to figure out how to get all the solders' panties.

I love You.

Male Warrior of light

Warrior of light
this is fun yet I don't really play it as an omo game just as an ordinary RPG. With strange circumstances. Although I do find it humorous and sometimes a turn on.

As your Flesh bears the sigil, so your name shall be known as that...of a recusant.

Male Garrus

Garrus

Dribbling

• 66 posts
I'm stuck...Ice, your character, was poisoned and therefore I only have 1 health left, so whenever I try to continue the story...I die. I can't figure out how to regain health, it won't let me sleep in any beds, including my own, so I think I'll have to start over.

Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations. 

Male thugg_lite

thugg_lite

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 53 posts
You were trying to level up in the desert as well. Glad to know its not just me who tried and failed that strategy.

EDIT: Seriously How the hell are you supposed to get the 5 solder panties. I can only find 3. One of witch I can't get too.

I love You.

Male Warrior of light

Warrior of light

You were trying to level up in the desert as well. Glad to know its not just me who tried and failed that strategy.

EDIT: Seriously How the hell are you supposed to get the 5 solder panties. I can only find 3. One of witch I can't get too.

I believe the one ur missing is the one in the obstacle course which u can only enter if you have baby wipes from that green haired chick. You will need them trust me.

As your Flesh bears the sigil, so your name shall be known as that...of a recusant.

Male thugg_lite

thugg_lite

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 53 posts
No that's the one I can't get to, The other 2 I found were to the left of the start of the course. Wait are you talking about captain pre, did she give you the wipes or did you take them from the dresser, because I have those and the 2 from Ice's dresser and that's it.

I love You.

Male Warrior of light

Warrior of light
the ones from the dresser

Male thugg_lite

thugg_lite

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 53 posts
How the hell do you make it threw with just 4 wipes, it can't be done, or at least I can't do it. You wouldn't be willing to tell me where the other 2 solders are would you. because I'm putting that course on back burner.

I love You.

Male LedinWind

LedinWind

How the hell do you make it threw with just 4 wipes, it can't be done, or at least I can't do it. You wouldn't be willing to tell me where the other 2 solders are would you. because I'm putting that course on back burner.

THAT. COURSE. IS. HARD! 4 wipes is pretty hard, especially when the ONLY bathroom is all the way downstairs on the first level. And you gain more and more pressure to the bladder/bowels every few steps. XD
Want to see what I've shared? Check out my Gallery!

Call me an Omo Veteran! Member since: 6-22-10

Male Warrior of light

Warrior of light
Ok I canNOT get through wit 4 freakin wipes

Male thugg_lite

thugg_lite

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 53 posts
I did it. All I can say is F12 is your friend. I'm thinking of giving the guy a pm to see if he plans to finish that game.

I love You.

darththorin

darththorin

Fidgeting

• Validating
  • 10 posts
Please pm him and offer him support! He has no continued on it for awhile. Also, he is an artist that does what appears to be oil-like paintings of women messing or wetting themselves. For those of you squeamish around poop, he does also some with only pee. It is rather awesome. I would love to help set up a paypal or something to give him like 20 bucks per person to continue the game!

Kayden

Kayden

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts
I have been playing that soldiers panties quest over and over again and I'm stuck.
I have only 1 health and die in the obstacle course, even though I have 4 wipes.
Also, I don't know where to find any panties, I only have the two soldiers panties from the
soldiers in front of the obstacle course. Please tell me what to do now ><
I can't figure it out even if I start over again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users