Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Can you pee while you are driving?

• 2 years later...

Ive done it before while diapered. I also had a real accident once while driving caused by a pinched nerve in my back. That happened twice, but one of those times I was stationary at traffic lights, so that probably doesn't count in relation to the question. 

Ive peed into a bottle while slowly crawling along in a traffic jam, and wet myself riding my motorcycle before.

It does feel exceptionally naughty.

One of my favourite deliberate ones was wetting my diaper in a McDonald's drive through while collecting my order. 

BI (before my sci) on long drives I would sometimes deliberately miss rest stops and in traffic jams I would pee when I needed to. Sometimes I would sit on newspapers. AI (after my sci) I would often pee with very little or no warning. After I realized I needed diapers I often found I was wet when I arrived at my destination

Mythbusters did a program comparing driving with a very full bladder. They set up a driving obstacle course. The driver drove the course until they were getting consistent times, etc. /then the driver drank water or some nonalcoholic beverage until they reached serious desperation. If the normal driving score was 100. driving while desperate was scored around 73. Then, even though it was carried out on a closed test track, a State Police officer was present to supervise the dui test. the driver consumed some very strong alcohol to a blood alcohol of 0.075, just below the legal limit of 0.08. The driver got a score in the high 20's/low 30's. the conclusion: desperation is a serious distraction but not as bad as even near drunk. My conclusion: better to drive while wet than to drive while desperate. This Mythbusters show really provided numbers for what I had long thought and practiced.

Edited by scinosensation
make it better (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2017 at 5:12 PM, Barry said:

Ive done it before while diapered. I also had a real accident once while driving caused by a pinched nerve in my back. That happened twice, but one of those times I was stationary at traffic lights, so that probably doesn't count in relation to the question. 

Ive peed into a bottle while slowly crawling along in a traffic jam, and wet myself riding my motorcycle before.

It does feel exceptionally naughty.

One of my favourite deliberate ones was wetting my diaper in a McDonald's drive through while collecting my order. 

l Iove wetting myself while on my motorcycle,no one knows but me & it drys really fast.

I also fond it hard to allow myself to fully pee myself at speed. My mind so too focused on driving to relax myself enough for a continuous flow. After wetting myself a few times I my 20's so I started wearing diapers for long hours of driving.  I can get myself relaxed just enough to get small streams flowing into my diaper so I'm not urgently needing to pee. 

On normal days I keep a box of zip lock bags in the side pocket of my door pocket for peeing needs

• 2 weeks later...

I spent years often being desperate and probably driving dangerously because I was concentrating on a. Getting to a bathroom. or b. controlling a little dribble. or c. glancing down to see if the wet spot on my pants was really noticeable. or d. pulling over even where it was prohibited to take a leak- which had usually started before I was ready and ended up with a wet leg anyway.  Even although I was mortified if I ended up with wet pants, I was much more relaxed and safer on the road after it had happened.

Not so much when I am driving. But the moment I get out of the car I will flood myself. Its even worse on the motorcycle. I have had it a number of times where I stop for a rest on the bike and soak my diaper so much that it leaks through and soaks my pants. Very embarrassing for a biker to have a leaky diaper.