Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Longest Pee

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Male Slater

Slater

Fully Wetting

• 248 posts
I'm having a hard time finding the world record for longest pee. Everyone keeps quote this "Mr. George Wingfield" for 36 minutes and something seconds, arrested 17 minutes into it.

That is not humanly possible. I believe it's an urban myth and whenever someone asks, someone picks up the myth and copy-pastes it. He would have to have a tube stabbed through his mouth and into his bladder. I'm going to challenge Mythbusters to bust that one if they haven't already.

The longest pee I've ever seen recorded was 2 minutes and 42 seconds. So I'm sure that someone with an unusually oversized bladder could probably top 3 minutes or more. The average for a normal accident (e.g. not trying to pee a lot like in the 2 min 42 sec video where the woman purposefully drank a lot) is about 1 minute.

The Guinness Book of World Records does not have a record holding for longest pee.

I have returned for the moment. I disappear in-and-out and I don't have e-mail notifications (I live in a house with 4 other people).

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
Well, on average for Western people, men have an average max capacity of 2 litres, while women have 1.8 litres. So the longest pee will most likely belong to a man.

Personally the longest I've peed is for roughly 1 minute and 30 seconds, I don't have an average sized bladder, it's probably below the average probably.

In Soviet Russia, pants wet YOU!

Number of times I have molested Shu

----- 9 -----

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito
I don't keep track.. but I know after being in the movies I would always go for a loonnggg time, hahah.

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Female chi

chi

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts
I probably pee about a good 20 seconds if i hold it awhile...although i'm not quite sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users