Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alisha in a diaper pictures

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Male TVGuy

TVGuy

Soaking Wet

• Producer
  • 326 posts

My least favorite thing about sharing pictures is coming up with something to say about them.

The forum presents me with this big open text field with a variety of formatting options.  It is begging me to type something, but I have no words to offer.

I just want to share the pictures.  My goal is simply to push the pictures out into the world for the world to enjoy, not to have to write something.

But the text field, it sits here, staring at me.  Enticing me.  Begging me to write something.  I can not bring myself to simply post pictures without engaging with the text field.

Still, I can't  think of anything to say about these pictures.  If you were me, what would you say about them?

Attached Thumbnails

• dream-diapers-1.jpg - Size: 298.62KB, Downloads: 986
  • dream-diapers-2.jpg - Size: 323.64KB, Downloads: 844
  • dream-diapers-3.jpg - Size: 302.39KB, Downloads: 785
  • dream-diapers-4.jpg - Size: 401.85KB, Downloads: 737

My high definition fetish video websites- HD Wetting, HD Diapers, HD Voyeurism and Fetish Video Store.

Check out my twitter @DaFuzzySquirrel and Tumblr.

Male Teflon34

Teflon34

Completely Drenched

• 423 posts

My least favorite thing about sharing pictures is coming up with something to say about them.

Still, I can't  think of anything to say about these pictures.  If you were me, what would you say about them?

If I were you, I guess I'd be speechless.  :smile:

But since I still seem to be me ...

Nice looking model. Right kind of underclothing.

Just want to see how story ends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users