Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else not all that into wetting?

I'm with you, wetting isn't my favorite.  I really really love a bit of desperation, enough to demonstrate the full capacity of a girl's bladder, and then the release, where ever it happens.  I'm really in to girls peeing in/on things too, random containers or piles of clothes/towels or carpets are my favorite.  To me, wetting hides away the best parts.  You don't get to see anything but the damage, and often times it takes away the sounds of the peeing too.  My interest in all this started when I was young and my girl friends would ask me to watch them, or just do it in front of me.  The biggest turn on for me is a girl wanting to me to watch.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know, I know, it sounds heretical for an omorashi forum! But omorashi covers a lot more than just wetting and to be honest wetting is my least favourite part of omorashi!    My main peeing kinks i

glad im not the only one who thinks this way o.o im really not amused with wettings at all tbh.

It's all about the desperation for me, & then preferably a freepee conclusion where I can see the stream 

For me, male desperation is the main event, and wetting can be an anticlimax.  I'm always interested in the reasons why a guy is in the situation where he desperately needs to pee, and I like to see how he deals with it.  I find no joy in pain or embarrassment, and seeing a video of someone purposely peeing his pants does nothing for me.  

I prefer the wetting part honestly! I like the desperation of course but I prefer watching someone finally wet themselves. I personally like being desperate and holding but again I like wetting myself the best :) Everyone is different I suppose

I totally agree to that. Everyone is different, and this is - in my opinion - necessarily a thing that makes the whole stuff interesting.

I mean: I really love that desperation part too, and to me it is that "part of the game" that makes everything that comes afterwards interesting. But if everyone was into "just wetting" or the like, wouln't the whole thing become dull and boring (everyone would know that the holding-back is just a redundant part of the game, with always the same outcome)?

Guest socskatejaypad

I definitely enjoy desperation rather than wetting. I'm more into male desperation too. I don't think I would be able to wet myself though because I had way too many experiences with having uncomfortable accidents when I was younger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's amazing how much diversity you can find in a single fetish.  I've seen some people write that, for them, the wetting is the climax and that if the person makes it to a toilet it kind of spoils things for them.  I'm the opposite way.  I guess for me, the most arousing part of a person finally "losing it" is the relief, and when a people wet themselves, other emotions usually overshadow any relief they might be feeling.  Sometimes wettings are nice though.  It all just depends on the scenario.

Desperation, whatever the result, is always wonderful though.

• Peeing in/on unusual things

That is my main thing. Peeing where you are not allowed to and where it soaks up and can't be removed. The more "forbidden" the bigger the shame, the bigger the shame, the more shame-excitement and arousal. Can be combined with wetting though e.g. peeing on books in a library, peeing in a movie theater, on a bus or train, wetting someone's bed. Did not dare to do the first two, yet.

Sitting with a full bladder in a movie theater can be exciting in the way that you feel what could happen and what could happen is arousing.

So it's applicable across categories.

Edited by Sinna (2pee4you) (see edit history)
  • 2 years later...

For me real (not staged) desperation is the big turn on.  The anxious looks, leg crossing, hand clenching, crotch holding, maybe the odd groan or whimper, all so hot.  I can enjoy a desperate wetting but what really does it for me is that last desperate rush, the pulling down of trousers or frantic pulling up of skirts, the hasty pulling down or aside of knickers and the hissing swoosh of a high pressure jet of pee along with sighs and gasps of relief.  I get rock hard just thinking about it.