Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dreamer91

[Female Wetting] Kayla wetting diapers

18 posts in this topic

I bought 2 videos of her. I am allowed to share them here ?

I hate to burst everyones bubble but that is a guy.   Look at the last minute of the video and pay attention to the arms which are now uncovered from the long sleeves. Very hairy and veiny for a 19yr old girl.     =[    Still a decent video tho

Have to agree with you, edge3147.. Why do people do that??

Have to agree with you, edge3147.. Why do people do that??

They wouldn't sell the video otherwise.  Thanks for the heads up, I'll skip the download.

They don't, but it doesn't take long before anyone notices, and lets everyone know, so then they won't be able to sell them anyways.. 

Only they grosses out some people in the process. Please stop it! 

Actually the first three posters are all very new and recommending the video.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same person.

Oh my god that's definitely a man. What a nut job. Jesus, and making people pay for content to. Not nice.

Actually the first three posters are all very new and recommending the video.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same person.

Well, I don't care if you don't beleive me but I don't know the 2 others persons.

I bought the clip and share them for free... You are probably right, this is probably a guy...

I also did a little research and I really think this guy work for microsoft lol... (with the email provided for paypal payment).

Yeah I also viewed the video and yes this is obliviously a man. That's sad.

I.. I actually bought the whole collection.. 

Are we sure it's a man? I mean I saw nipples, and the location of the wetting seemed like it was a lady.. but..

You could always tape it down. Haha. Then again, you could always go for a good waxing if you really wanted to be convincing... Guys, their own worst enemies, since forever.

It seems like a male. The hairy arms. The general physique. The hair is a little on the 'wig' of things too. Very strawy and not real looking. It seems off how the person has his/her arms covered the WHOLE entire time, on every video.

BUT... whatever that's no criticism to the person posting this on here. It's just an observation.