Sign In

female Furry Omorashi

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First thing I've drawn in ages! Kinda quick and dirty, but what you gonna do.

A commission I did recently.

So this whole "keeping one thread for my artwork" thing isn't going well with the 60-day stale timeout.   Did this lately and forgot to post it here.  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I sent a notice to the member asking him to stop harassing people with requests when he's already gotten an answer.

Also, as you're a Contributory Member now, if you ever need a break and don't want to get hammered with requests here, you can temporarily lock your own topics using the Topic Moderation button at the top or bottom of the page, and you can unlock it again whenever you're ready to pick things back up again.

(We offer this ability exclusive to Contributory Members for this reason)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couple of things:

1. Would it be possible to change the title of this thread? I'd like to change it to "Furry Omorashi" like my first thread, since "Pee in the snow" is a bit specific and not really relevant any more given that I'm filling this with other pieces of artwork. It doesn't look like I'm able to change the post title from my end, so I don't know if it's something an admin could do for me. Thanks in advance.

2. As an exclusive forum-only thing, I feel like trying out a request idea. Choose your favourite character out of the ones below and specify a situation for them to be in, and I'll pick the character with the most votes and the situation I most like the sound of. :P

Lexus (male, straight) - example:

post-15172-0-53759200-1409580439_thumb.j

Feyn (male but feminine, female underparts, bi) - example:

post-15172-0-23483500-1409580441_thumb.j

Annabelle (female, straight) - example:

post-15172-0-40965300-1409580446_thumb.j

Saffron (female, straight, weak bladder) - example:

post-15172-0-66380000-1409580451_thumb.j

Karina (female, straight, bondage) - example:

post-15172-0-85145400-1409580449_thumb.j

I definitely want to second ExplosiveTurtlez' idea. I'd like to see that situation with either Annabelle or maybe give Saffron some new screen time. Ever since someone posted a story of them having an accident while playing Animal Crossing and not wanting to get up and go, I've always liked that scenario.

It could be either accidental, or it'd be equally nice if the girl intentionally has an accident, feigning innocence and enjoying it all the while.