Sign In

female Furry Omorashi

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First thing I've drawn in ages! Kinda quick and dirty, but what you gonna do.

A commission I did recently.

So this whole "keeping one thread for my artwork" thing isn't going well with the 60-day stale timeout.   Did this lately and forgot to post it here.  

Posted Images

I think you get the permission to post in stale threads when you reach 65 posts, so that's not gonna be a problem much longer. 

Links to the previous threads, because it's just a good idea:

* One

* Two

As for the pic, I like it a lot. Maybe the expression could be better, and the frames more different - they look copied despite the changed shading - but I love it anyway, I really do. It has the spirit.

The gallery will be fully functional with special categories for artists soon. When that happens, you can definitely store all your artwork there.

It makes things a lot easier, but you're still free to create threads to promote your artwork in addition to that. You'll even be able to link your albums/images directly using the My Media button in the editor, instead of uploading them as attachments.

Anyways, I like the new addition. Thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cute, I went ahead and uploaded the latest submission to your gallery for you. Would you like me to do that with your future submissions as well?

(I had updated your previous posts to link to your gallery submissions like I mentioned before. I can update your posts to use the gallery lightbox, or leave them attachments as well. Whatever you prefer.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...